Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

8 Ways To Become A Better Husband To Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Become A Better Husband To Your Wife (293 Views)

What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals / How To Be A Better Husband And Father / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Become A Better Husband To Your Wife by Fezboy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
1. Be someone on whom your spouse can rely. If you say you'll do something, do it. However, you should divide household responsibilities and be dependable in keeping your end of the bargain.

2. Befriend your spouse. Make as much time and space as possible for fun together!

3. Be compassionate and patient when your spouse requires additional assistance and you end up picking up the slack. In a marriage, there are times when spouses must carry each other.

Read more>>https://africamediang.com/8-ways-to-become-a-better-husband-to-your-wife/
Re: 8 Ways To Become A Better Husband To Your Wife by MAGG0T(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
Fezboy:
1. Be someone on whom your spouse can rely. If you say you'll do something, do it. However, you should divide household responsibilities and be dependable in keeping your end of the bargain.

2. Befriend your spouse. Make as much time and space as possible for fun together!

3. Be compassionate and patient when your spouse requires additional assistance and you end up picking up the slack. In a marriage, there are times when spouses must carry each other.

Read more>>https://africamediang.com/8-ways-to-become-a-better-husband-to-your-wife/
[/s]

Tale by a 2 seconds man
Re: 8 Ways To Become A Better Husband To Your Wife by Realmi: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Everybody don turn marriage councillor grin
Re: 8 Ways To Become A Better Husband To Your Wife by doubleE70: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
be a redpiller it's that simple

(1) (Reply)

Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. / I Need A Mouka Foam / Spiritual Husband/marine Spirit : Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.