Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals (17406 Views)

8 Ways To Become A Better Husband To Your Wife / How To Be A Better Husband And Father / On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by IamBenita(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Marriage is not an easy job, It’s just not easy to manage a home. There are always thorns that comes with marriage but the ability to overcome it, makes your marrital union a blisful one. You lie in your beds and roses will fall on you.

If you want to be a better husband to your wife, make sure you apply this attributes to your daily life

1. Absence of Pride
Don’t be too proud or afraid to share your feelings with your wife. Tell her how you feel about her.
Women crave to hear the 3 letter Word “I Love You” from their husband. Verbally tell her you love her everyday, don’t assume she already knows.

2. Be Patient With Her -
When you see she ain’t doing things right, be patient with her and kindly direct her on how to do stuffs.
She has a lot on her mind and bound to make mistakes, Don’t make her have a hard time trying to impress you.

3. Appreciate Her -
Buy her gifts and tell her you appreciate her efforts. Don’t wait for her special days like her birthdays to do that.

4. Consider Her Feelings -
Don’t be self centered. Your wife’s feelings and needs should also be considered.

5. Assist Her -
Help her do some household chores. Some men actually think that helping their wives with chores makes them lesser men. No, it doesn’t, rather it makes you a real man and also prevents marriage conflicts. It gives room for emotional bonding between couples. Women also feel sexually attracted to men who assist them to do things. Don’t wait until you are asked to help out.
www.plumdynamic.com

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by RedDoor: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
1)Don't cheat on your wife

Have any of you here who is married been faithful to your wife for complete one year without being
promiscuous?

And for those that may not understand my question I mean can u stay one year without f*cking another woman other than your wife?

All the married men here kindly answer my question. wink

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Digipro: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Money Just Money, she must be a better wife.

Make some cash before the year runs out. Check HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Women should face what's facing them .

House chores is their duty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Citytrend: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Unfortunately enough Op there's no room for God or Prayers in our To Do List as a family according to your post

The Last time I checked, a Family that prays together lives together sir.
90% of the problems Families are dealing with are Demonic.

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsAp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Women should face what's facing them

They are here...

Any topic directed at them, they will shoot it down like it is one UFO.

19 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by ednut1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Must we marry
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by banjoodo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Naanlong01: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Brb
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Belugaice1: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Good Communication and respect is the key

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by haryothosyn93(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
I want to marry but no money

3 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by cerpvad(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
True. But when you do all these things too much, she go misbehave. Therefore once in a while, show her the opposite of these things to reset her brain grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by justice212: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
I only wish we can adhere to it. When you recall no money. Those feelings we run away.

4 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by mrZENographer: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thank you

For more tips on Husbandry, visit ABCDmarrriage.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
A lazy woman will say, oh I love a man who cooks and sweeps the compound. A foolish man will listen to this and begins to wash her pant

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Kolisky(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:

They are here...

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by AjalaJ(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
What about a better wife?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by zimakod(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Everything you mention is true but nothing is �%

Pls check my new app: https://quicknews.com.ng
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Yes, I need to do away with pride and I don't care attitude.

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by MiVida(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
You do all this n beyond, she'll still cheat.

So what's the essence?

2 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by zimakod(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Everything you mention is true but nothing is 100%

Pls check my new app: https://quicknews.com.ng
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Kolisky(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
cerpvad:
True. But when you do all these things too much, she go misbehave. Therefore once in a while, show her the opposite of these things to reset her brain grin

Yeah! I agree with you......

8 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by slawomir: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Okay
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:

They are here...

I won't help her wash plate or change baby diapers

Thats her responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by KingLennon(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Know your partner weaknesses and strenghts too

4 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by puresaint(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
That Patient part is very important....

I know how me and my wife started but now we understand each other very well.

Women are beautiful creature!!!

15 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Olasty(f): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=Cutehector post=82651279]A lazy woman will say, oh I love a man who cooks and sweeps the compound. A foolish man will listen to this and begins to wash her pant [/

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yes, I need to do away with pride and I don't care attitude.
you?pride? undecided
Wonders shall never end.
That guy weh dey receive pride and attitude from you na complete learner.
Upon all wowo weh you wowor you still dey talk about pride.
Na wa sha.wetin poverty dey do bois ehn...

3 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by themaestro08(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
How about the wife? Shouldn't she posses the same attributes? Remember its a two way street.

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Donenam(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School Girls Check The Internet With Their Backside (PICS / Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.