Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House (77711 Views)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Posotome: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lie to her that you are traveling to Abroad, London or America,

Change your phone number and tell all your friends and neighbours that they should not welcome her again

When she notices you are avoiding her

She will give you some space!

#ItIsWell!
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by hardon1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Purposely dissatisfy during the action. You can condition yourself to cum quick or do anything to ensure she is not enjoying the sex...
You will surprise as she go use withdraw small small
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by hermesprogidy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lama70:

She's coming to eat your food, while using sex to pay you. You no sharp!
Take feeding out of the equation and you won't find her again.
Sharp guy... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Aringon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nkọ afo okoyom, oyom okut

Solofresh2:
There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

Since that day, she never lets me rest. We have been having sex and she told me she has a boyfriend. She comes to my house and we always end up having sex all the time. I have told her enough is enough but she keeps coming. I use protection though.

I blamed myself for letting her know my place
How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Rhozabeth(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Vros, don't u have a girlfriend? Let her come and meet ur gf in ur place! If she comes twice or thrice and meet ur gf there, trust me she will think twice!
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Funkymode(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
The guy is tired of seeing her but can't resist her when she open the pussy for him, something is not adding up her, the guy just got a new chic, probably fine pass her, he doesn't know how to discard her as the girl as put all into the romantic movie they've been acting all while, just take her with the other and move on grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Togokenya: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
The spiritual controls the physical. First wait on God in prayer and fasting, ask Him to severe this unholy relationship.

If it persists ,then go for deliverance. A teacher of mine who also is my spiritual mentor shared with me his experience with lady as you just did.
When could not bear it , he just prayed to God to separate them. She came to his house as usual but this time around a man took cane and flogged out of the house in her dream. She woke up terrified... that's how she picked her things and left for good.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by victons(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Rub a mixture of Aboniki and Cameroon pepper on your toools

Use it to Barbecue her when she comes, thank me later cool

Him too go suffer am
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Hassanmaye(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Rub a mixture of Aboniki and Cameroon pepper on your toools

Use it to Barbecue her when she comes, thank me later cool
Haha what a wickedness
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Hassanmaye(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

true, but many of dem have boyfriend ooo...

In their mind, being truthful is like a manipulation....she wants the guy to think she's sacrificing a lot by sleeping with him when she has a boyfriend...she wants him to think she loves him more than the other guy . she doesn't know she's shooting herself in the leg...
which man will take a woman cheating on her boyfriend serious...its when wateva they have goes South she will start shouting scum, that the guy used her...
Lol that gender and stupid brain
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Lepon02: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

Since that day, she never lets me rest. We have been having sex and she told me she has a boyfriend. She comes to my house and we always end up having sex all the time. I have told her enough is enough but she keeps coming. I use protection though.

How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.

Cut off your di....ck!
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Hassanmaye(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sniper04:

Bite her breasts very well,she won't come back again aswear
Haha
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Quaddafi29: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Easy thing, send me her phone number. It's a spiritual thing but I have the code
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Reeb2244: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Wickedness
This meme strong oo. grin
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Mom007(f): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Anytime she comes next, just lock your room and go outside. Take a stroll, visit a friend, anything. Just don't let her step inside! Na waa o... Sex is now so cheap, its free... People are just giving their virtues away... Even when the other person doesn't want it...
Mr man, flee from that lady o... Flee!
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Ebymyk(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Pass her on to me... Let me help her life... Na she go tire... Ma drop my line? Kpekus no suppose dey waste in 2022..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Give400: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
MAGG0T:

The bolded is normal phrase nairalanders always use to justify their foolishness...

Keep smashing that pussy, since she gave it to you on a platter..

Unless you're willing to pay for sex like most foolish Redpillers here do when they visit a brothel
grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Hassanmaye(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
bashuayi:

grin
She go rape the dog. Na there doings
grin angry grin
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by chatinent: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
A girl you always wanted to come, now you have had sex with her..you come no like am again. Na wa for men o
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Hassanmaye(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Don't leave her oh cos u will regret it.. nothing sweet pass free olosho. By the time you chase her away, your body go tell u cry
Haha
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Bbbw: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Let’s swap I want her
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by ibawon(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Tell her you won't want her visiting, but RECORD WHAT EVER YOU SAY WITH HER WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO START THIS CONVO discretely.
op I placed it in caps because he get why
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by frozen70(f): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Don't blame yourself for inviting her
Since you already told her that it's enough and she keeps coming

Get a girl just to scare her away

Anytime she comes, invite the girl and when the other girl comes, just tell her that you are accompanying her some where all of you will just get up and go them you lock your door with key

If she ask you who she is, yell her that you guys are dating

When next she comes to sleep, invite that other girl or another girl to scare her off

Keep repeating the same process until she stops coming

You too, stop sleeping with her, just respect yourself

She keeps coming because she gets you easily with sex
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by streetsoldier1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Your glory is gradually tending towards 15 megabyte. You both should face your studies
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Regex: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Pastor don see vision for you? This one you want discard am?
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by ebenope(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Whenever she said she want to come, always let her know you are not available. Make sure you are not always alone. She might want to set you up if you forcefully chase her
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by nairayouthcom(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
talk2hb1:

A Woman will never be in a relationship that she is not benefiting from, she is taking advantage of you, yet you think it's a free meal.
Stop trying to stop her, try to know why she kept coming back, then work on that.

Better ksmashing do make them come back for more and more
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by tightpussy156: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
STUPID BOY.you don Bleep WET TOTO tire.na you wan run.be happy that you see freeTOTO Bleep.So many girls go about selling there pussy for money.anybody that pays Bleep theWET PUSSY.The girl might have another intention which she hasnt shown yet that why she keep coming back for Bleep.moreover she is a dog.cheap girl.such a girl can go about sharing the pussy up and down the street for maximu satisfaction and pleasure.such girls dont need ur money just FUCKING.i will not call her PROSTITUTE because a PROSTITUTE is a GIRL go about selling her body for MONEY.This one giving you free.no string atttached.you are lucky boy.such babe are scarce.95% of girls today are LovePeddler.who quote me for saying truth hug transformer.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by femshadrach(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
E be like say you get dem plenty for hand........... You better dey chop am codedly....... Or else na you go still call her back when the urges cometh...... Just wise up
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Danniedpastor(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Iamicekid:
U be mumu, or ur story na staged, u see girl wey unna go just dey Bleep no strings attached, no neeed to spend money or be caring and all and u said u are tired of her, if it’s true anytime she wan come and u ain’t feeling it then tell her u went to your friends place and u will be staying late, and anytime u feeling it u tell her u are around, na free pussy wey no require any money sweet pass

Na wah o!
I wonder how people can be have sex without a sense of commitment.

Anyway, what do I expect from FORNICATORS?
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by DonroxyII: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

grin ... grin You see him now:
Tomorrow he go follow dey bash woman grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13 Advantages Of Virginity / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.