Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Dear Nigerian Women 2 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nigerian Women 2 (2595 Views)

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by LadyRosa(f): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Palema007:
My mother is neither a lady non rosy, I know her to be "deadbrain" that way I don't have to expect much from her.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
LadyRosa:
Wrong thread,wrong post.

Good.
I'm glad you know that.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by LadyRosa(f): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Good.
I'm glad you know that.

I'm glad you were diplomatic the way you called my attention to it.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Exactly my dear that's why when women talk about equality and not equity,I laugh.

These things were not designed by man but nature.
You see why I said women have refused to toe the part of truth?

No matter what,there are things that can never be except we keep lieing to ourselves just to feel right.

Good you said something about complimenting each other but the truth is that nature have already made way for something we call echolon and the earlier women agrees with this then the problem is solved.

So you know. Both equality and equity shouldn't be gender based but you women have made it seem so.
Lol...you are beginning to confuse me into thinking we are on the same page. cheesy .

If equity which is treating everyone right, given equal rights and opportunities is natural. Is that a bad thing? Is it bad to expect love, respect, loyalty, honesty and faithfulness?

Which things are not designed by man but nature? Polygamy? Cheating? People tend to remember and fault nature when they err. It's natural to be faithful and fair too. Nature gives lots of attributes and character to pick from, Humans make choose what to exhibit.
Earlier women had limited power of choice hence they had to do with what they had. Do not expect things to remain the same,not with the evolution. Earlier Men do not have the opportunity to share responsibilities, have their wives as back up but Men enjoy that now, wouldn't it be fair if these Men give something back in return? Loyalty precisely.

You know, I've not really been into this Yul matter. Although the first time I read about it, I was hurt. I felt bad for the wife and all that kept coming was what do men really want?

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Palema007:
Lol...you are beginning to confuse me into thinking we are on the same page. cheesy .

If equity which is treating everyone right, given equal rights and opportunities is natural. Is that a bad thing? Is it bad to expect love, respect, loyalty, honesty and faithfulness?

Which things are not designed by man but nature? Polygamy? Cheating? People tend to remember and fault nature when they err. It's natural to be faithful and fair too. Nature gives lots of attributes and character to pick from, Humans make choose what to exhibit.
Earlier women had limited power of choice hence they had to do with what they had. Do not expect things to remain the same,not with the evolution. Earlier Men do not have the opportunity to share responsibilities, have their wives as back up but Men enjoy that now, wouldn't it be fair if these Men give something back in return? Loyalty precisely.

You know, I've not really been into this Yul matter. Although the first time I read about it, I was hurt. I felt bad for the wife and all that kept coming was what do men really want?
.... Hehehehe. Can you remember what I said the first time you quoted me asking what the truth is?

I started by saying that 'You may still not believe' and that exactly what's happening here.

See my dear,life is so simple if we understand it but due to the fact we want everything to go our way. It becomes difficult.

Have you ever asked yourself why some problems we encounter get solved by itself?
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Mstick: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
How can the words "Women empowerment" get logical people so worked up?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Klass99(f): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick:
How can the words "Women empowerment" get logical people so worked up?

I have empowered many girls around me.

I have persuaded mothers that they need to train confident girls. I have fought for women's rights.

I support the emancipation of women because it's almost impossible to choose my future children's gender.

However, your series does not seem to be designed to gear women empowerment but to discriminate men. It is poorly disguised misandry.

I'm against discrimination of all forms.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Mstick: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
^^^^^^^

11 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Mstick: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin grin , I am actually very peaceful but on this forum I choose VIOLENCE. lipsrsealed

Klass99:

You mah, you get issues. You created a part two thread, the opening statement "aggressively waving" just off me completely. grin

11 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
^^^^^^
My Laurels were not gotten on a platter of gold. They're rewards of long nights at the library and dedication to knowledge acquisition.

I knew from the beginning that this thread is for the proliferation of violence against men. The thread's progenitor made it look like I stand against women empowerment.

She's unconsciously proven me right.

She's officially here to promote violence against men. Misandry has no other meaning.

Women, the only empowerment you'll get here is to hate men.

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Mstick: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
WOMEN EMPOWERMENT! Writing it in caps so you can get a heart-attack.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
^^^^^
It is ironical that the tiny girl who wants to empower women cannot provide sound reply to genuine propositions against her perspectives.

She only deflects and employs ad hominem

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
It is ironical that the tiny girl who wants to empower women cannot provide sound reply to genuine propositions against her perspectives.

She only deflects and employs ad hominem
.... Lol.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Mstick: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
2022 no more going back and forth with "them".

Tomorrow the journey begins.

Thanks to everyone.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by CHoccolaTE: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Which mental problem are nairaland men suffering from exactly?

Someone opens a thread and says she wants to empower and advice women, next thing you know, frustrated and deranged men storm the thread to 'remind' women that they are inferior and lower.

Is it not obvious mental illness to be so pained by the fact that another person wants to succeed and uplift themselves?

Very disgusting gender. Tueh.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
^^^^
My spell in the field of psychology has helped me decipher the personality of people behind smartphones on several occasions.

The commentator directly above me believes that she's a chocolate that men should eat or discard if she expires grin

She's that menalin popping slay queen and that's all she cares about.

I honestly wonder how she'll join in empowering women.

I wait to see the outcome of this empowerment.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by LedRock: 1:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Ok ma, go ahead.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Saintmary(f): 1:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Mstick:
Hello *waving aggressively*

As expected my thread was over run by the usual suspects trying to stifle,malign and abuse women. I know no woman on this forum is shocked, it's what they do it's who they are.

For years on this forum many women have been insulted out of here, blackmailed, bullied and abused till they left.

My series, yes I've decided to make it a series will be dedicated to uplifting Nigerian women.

This will be a safe space for women, you don't have to post your personal life stories here because we know the immatures will use it against you.

I will be posting resources that can be used to help women, post encouraging words, including posting job, uplift women, opportunities for WOMEN ONLY and please i encourage and plead with other women on this forum to do the same.

Nigerian women let's shut our eyes and ears to misogyny, there's no insult any man on this forum can throw at any woman here that has not been said over and over and over again, it old and tired.

Nigerian women must win ! Nigerian women are not useless! Nigerian women deserve the best.

Well done. I stand by you gidigba.

My skin is thick.

I no send these neanderthals. They are too small, them nor reach.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Saintmary(f): 1:18am On Apr 30, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Someone opens a thread and says she wants to empower and advice women, next thing you know, frustrated and deranged men storm the thread to 'remind' women that they are inferior and lower.

Is it not obvious mental illness to be so pained by the fact that another person wants to succeed and uplift themselves?

They are beneath you. That is why they wish to pull you down.

Keep soaring, keep shining, your glory will blind them las las.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Saintmary(f): 1:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Mstick:
grin grin , I am actually very peaceful but on this forum I choose VIOLENCE. lipsrsealed

If you like, use vawulence, your message is being heard loud and clear.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Saintmary(f): 1:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Palema007:

Reasoning with these people is a waste of your precious time.

They are not, and can never be on your side.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by GloriousGbola: 2:25am On Apr 30, 2022
so back when i was in uni, i went to a friends house. friend was a girl. They were three of them in her family if i recall. Two girls and last born was a boy. so i saw the last born had a PC in his room. i asked the girl, but where is your PC? she shrugged. apparently for some reason, their dad had felt only the boy in the family had the need for a PC. and the guy was clearly not sharing. It was HIS PC.

it felt weird, especially as we had a PC at home that was for ALL of us. we all shared it.

this is where it starts. i remember being in an argument with a so called tech guru on twitter. the guy was talking sxxt about how women do not pull their weight on coding teams. he was basically trying to gate-keep.

Maybe he also grew up in a home where pc and other things were for the sons only. And failed to realize his privilege

so many of these people are so hypocritical. this was a guy going on about end sars - and police harassment of boys - but ultimately only concerned not about the general human condition, but males only.

anyways i had resolved that as far as is reasonably possible, i will provide my kids with the EXACT same opportunities.
no one should grow up feeling i deserve less because of my gender.

there are two years between the first two - and i have done this as well as i can.
they both have laptops, and they have almost the same media and apps.
the results have been . . .interesting

though i guess i need to stop stalling and show my daughter how to start changing oil in the generator, if her brother doesn't do so.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 30, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

You can lift yourself without blaming men your own problems and Insecurities and taking responsibility for yourself...when a woman does something wrong they will see its because they watched men do it because men are the root of all evil....when a woman has standards about a man it's called preference but when a man has standards concerning a woman its considered mysogyny and so on.....cant you all just leave us alone and stop involving us in your equation?.....if we say we dont want to marry you same ladies insult us that were immature and irresponsible and not a real man...tueh for all of you
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by CHoccolaTE: 5:59am On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

You can lift yourself without blaming men your own problems and Insecurities and taking responsibility for yourself...when a woman does something wrong they will see its because they watched men do it because men are the root of all evil....when a woman has standards about a man it's called preference but when a man has standards concerning a woman its considered mysogyny and so on.....cant you all just leave us alone and stop involving us in your equation?.....if we say we dont want to marry you same ladies insult us that were immature and irresponsible and not a real man...tueh for all of you

What the hell has all this Crap got to do with the topic?

If you are so aggrieved about these issues then start another thread to complain instead of derailing this one that has nothing to do with whatever you are complaining of.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

What the hell has all this Crap got to do with the topic?

If you are so aggrieved about these issues then start another thread to complain instead of derailing this one that has nothing to do with whatever you are complaining of.

Last I checked it wasn't you I quoted
Since you obviously lack the ability to read and comprehend then dont quote me...you can die a misandrist no one gives a f***
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by medriano: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Mstick:
Hello *waving aggressively*

As expected my thread was over run by the usual suspects trying to stifle,malign and abuse women. I know no woman on this forum is shocked, it's what they do it's who they are.

For years on this forum many women have been insulted out of here, blackmailed, bullied and abused till they left.

My series, yes I've decided to make it a series will be dedicated to uplifting Nigerian women.

This will be a safe space for women, you don't have to post your personal life stories here because we know the immatures will use it against you.

I will be posting resources that can be used to help women, post encouraging words, including posting job, uplift women, opportunities for WOMEN ONLY and please i encourage and plead with other women on this forum to do the same.

Nigerian women let's shut our eyes and ears to misogyny, there's no insult any man on this forum can throw at any woman here that has not been said over and over and over again, it old and tired.

Nigerian women must win ! Nigerian women are not useless! Nigerian women deserve the best.

Nice one sis ��

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Mstick:

Thanks to everyone.

grin

And especially no falling into their "argue with me logically" trap. grin grin Na wash.

Yes, we are proudly emotional and illogical. What does that say about them that wants to go back and forth with weak women?

Engage them and they'll end up trying to gaslight you.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:
Last I checked it wasn't you I quoted
Since you obviously lack the ability to read and comprehend then dont quote me...you can die a misandrist no one gives a f***

grin grin

Why you too like lie like this? Last you checked? You should check again because YOU quoted her. And she's right.

There's even a rdpll thread for you to complain about the woes of women. Go do that there. You'll find support there. Your responses has nothing to do with THE TOPIC or HER POINT about men invading here.

So if you know you don't have a bleeding, stnking hole in between your legs, be a sensible alpha male and allow women beneath you to stew in a pool of misandry.

We KNOW. We are MISANDRISTS and we accept it.

Now, stop rubbing it in if you truly don't give a fk. I dare you to stay away. Prove that right.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by cococandy(f): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2022
grin
So pretty
Mstick:

Thanks to everyone.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Lost My Dad / Opening A Nigerian Account From Abroad / ...He is neck deep and, sinking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.