Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Dear Nigerian Women 2 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nigerian Women 2 (2613 Views)

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

I'm spitting facts. If we empower all the women and the criteria to prove their independence is that they don't get married, it means that men also will not enjoy romantic love. Be logical please

Abi you go fit dig hole for pillow dey penetrate every night? cheesy

Let's set realistic standards for our lovely women and empower them!

This is why I'm doing my best to pacify them and make them feel not rejected but loved.

If dem decide sex-strike here a lot of you guys will end up in prison grin I trust my right hands though. I'm Konji proof.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
What kind of simp men do we have on this thread like this? Tufiakwa, spits..tueh

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerian women we love you!
Nigerian Women we cherish you!
Nigerian women you're the best!
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by satandeterrible: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

My guy please dont derail this thread...allow them to be empowered..let them be liberated from men such that if they need help lifting heavy objects or working machines...they can call their female friends instead of men...please they need freedom
Yeah
Empower themselves to be fuked by more dogs.

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Toplap:
What kind of simp men do we have on this thread like this? Tufiakwa, spits..tueh

You hate alpha men, now you hate simps...we dey even side you to have empowerment what do you now want?....please you ladies deserve more...you deserve the world..please rule over us men and reduce us to nothing
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:
Lmao...but you said no gender roles so why should he cook for you?...my dear you wont find any guy in this country who will cook for you sha oo grin

No gender roles. Anybody can do anything. I won't ask money, I won't cook. He won't bring money, he'll cook. I can bring money, he'll cook. He can bring money and cook. I can bring money and cook. Different variables.

You said I should not ask for his money, so why should I also be expected to cook for him and not him?

If I can prove to a man that I don't need his money and a man in this Nigeria won't give me his money, then trust me I can find a man who can prove to me too that he doesn't need me cooking for him and will cook for me instead.

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
satandeterrible:

Yeah
Empower themselves to be fuked by more dogs.

Yes my guy you get!!!...they really need the empowerment my gee
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

You hate alpha men, now you hate simps...we dey even side you to have empowerment what do you now want?....please you ladies deserve more...you deserve the world..please rule over us men and reduce us to nothing

Yenyenyen

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by satandeterrible: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Toplap:
Olosho dey drop quote.
Have you been bleeped by a bingo today?
Enter inside room, ekuke dey wait for you.

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Toplap:
[s][/s]

Yenyenyen

We love you our Nigerian women
You deserve all the love...my God us men have been so stupid...please forgive us..
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No gender roles. Anybody can do anything. I won't ask money, I won't cook. He won't bring money, he'll cook. I can bring money, he'll cook. He can bring money and cook. I can bring money and cook. Different variables.

You said I should not ask for his money, so why should I also be expected to cook for him and not him?

If I can prove to a man that I don't need his money and a man in this Nigeria won't give me his money, then trust me I can find a man who can prove to me too that he doesn't need me cooking for him and will cook for me instead.

My dear who am I?....anything you say is true...I swear!!!

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwwwwwwwwn
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:
My dear who am I?....anything you say is true...I swear!!!

My point exactly. Thanks for your very helpful contribution on equality and empowerment on a woman-centered topic. smiley smiley

I appreciate. You see now it wasn't so hard to stay on the course.

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
satandeterrible:

Olosho dey drop quote.
Have you been bleeped by a bingo today?
Enter inside room, ekuke dey wait for you.

Your brothers eat feces for imaginary money.
They decapitate humans for imaginary money too.

I think those are worse than sleeping with dogs for real money, In my opinion.

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

We love you our Nigerian women
You deserve all the love...my God us men have been so stupid...please forgive us..

Shuuuu......hahahgrin .we don hear abeg rest

Magnoliaa:

I love you Princess. I really do. You're so nice and sweet and smart and intelligent.
Magnoliaa:

My point exactly. Thanks for your very helpful contribution on equality and empowerment on a woman-centered topic. smiley smiley

I appreciate. You see now it wasn't so hard to stay on the course.

We were blind before...but now we see...thank you for helping us see the light!

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Toplap:

Shuuuu......hahahgrin .we don hear abeg rest

No oh...please it's not enough...in fact we need to put the redpillers and alpha males in check...our behavior towards female have been very bad and nothing to write home about!!!
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You never jam man wey go cook for you, lick your feet still provide money for you.

My money will be your money and your money will be your money.

If I no buy castle for Dubai give my Queen I will be unhappy for the rest of my life. Iyawo mi, Magnoliaa, you're a special girl.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Abi you want make I wash plates, do house chores?

No worry, I go abuse you with domestic love, Olori mi.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Infact I speak on behalf of all men...please we are not using our destinies...you can use it as your footstool!
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

Infact I speak on behalf of all men...please we are not using our destinies...you can use it as your footstool!

Guy, no dey quote my future babe again.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:

Guy, no dey quote my future babe again.

I'm sorry my gee...but let her know that if she needs a house boy am available...I will even sniff her underwear before I wash it!!
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Na you go tire.

grin grin Dapo and his ilks do pass this one na.

Shey that one think because I've engaged him small, im don see sugar well wey him ant self for dey roll inside dey go abi?

No be me go give una watin you want.

E e ti mo nkankan.

Nothing, you nefa know.

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm sorry my gee...but let her know that if she needs a house boy am available...I will even sniff her underwear before I wash it!!

Nice one. Dey will say it's cruise later.

Just know when you move mad with me, any and everything you say now can and will be used against you in the Court of Drags.

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Na you go tire.

grin grin Dapo and his ilks do pass this one na.

Shey that one think because I've engaged him small, im don see sugar well wey him ant self for dey roll inside dey go abi?

E e ti mo nkankan.

What di you mean by that my dear?...we can never get tired of supporting you...common dont say that
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nice one. Dey will say it's cruise later.

Just know when you move mad with me, any and everything you say now can and will be used against you in the Court of Drags.

Miss Magnificent.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Klass99(f): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2022

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Klass99:
sad Mstick, I am not sure this thing will work o! Considering the outcome of this thread so far, the message will be completely lost in all the toxicity of trolls/derailers.

I doubt that. We have so many specific threads like this on NL. The food thread, the diary section chat room, the travel thread, the house clearance thread, even ashawo thread and a redpill thread plus football clubs' threads, a pregnancy thread. It'll only be a lack of participation that'll not make it work, not trolls or derailers. Those are everywhere.

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Klass99(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2022

NTA 9 O'clock News Theme Sonng / What's Your Thought About Changing My Surname From... / I Don't Just No What To Do Am So Un Happy In This Marriage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55