Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dear Nigerian Women 2 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nigerian Women 2 (2611 Views)

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by LedRock: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Thank you. We definitely agree that marriage favors men and we'll do well to keep away from it. Thank you for admitting that marriage robs a woman of her independence and puts a man in control of a woman.

Yes, everything in dating too would be 50-50 in toto. Equality in relationships is what we'll strive to achieve. No gender roles, nothing. I'll especially like a boyfriend who'll come prepare food for me when he gets back from work after 7 p.m. I don't need to ask any money from him.
If he cooks for you, you cook for him too. It's simple wink
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by LedRock: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

We were blind before...but now we see...thank you for helping us see the light!
Lol, no time for stress.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
LedRock:
If he cooks for you, you cook for him too. It's simple wink

Nobody said anything was hard.
If we'll be cooking for each other, we'll be collecting money from each other too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by satandeterrible: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Shameless dog fuckkers.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Arielle: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

Last I checked it wasn't you I quoted
Since you obviously lack the ability to read and comprehend then dont quote me...you can die a misandrist no one gives a f***
Then get off this thread if you don't wish to be quoted. No one wants you here. There are so many threads you men can dominate. Why don't you all run along there. Someone creates a thread for women and here you come trying to make this a you versus us thread.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Arielle: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
satandeterrible:
Shameless dog fuckkers.
Your gender has been fukking sheep, cows, goats and whatever they can find, including little babies for decades now. What does that make you? No one here is responsible for your sad experiences with women. Like calls to like. Maybe you should examine yourself and see why you are attracted to those kind of women and fix your sad little self. Shameless dog fukkers indeed. Disgusting little turd.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by satandeterrible: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Arielle:

Your gender has been fukking sheep, cows, goats and whatever they can find, including little babies for decades now. What does that make you? No one here is responsible for your sad experiences with women. Like calls to like. Maybe you should examine yourself and see why you are attracted to those kind of women and fix your sad little self. Shameless dog fukkers indeed. Disgusting little turd.
This one is high on bingo sperm grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by LedRock: 10:41am On May 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nobody said anything was hard.
If we'll be cooking for each other, we'll be collecting money from each other too.
Yes. If you have enough to give him, why not?
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 11:12am On May 01, 2022
LedRock:
Yes. If you have enough to give him, why not?

Of course. And if he isn't handicapped to cook for me, why not?
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by LedRock: 11:18am On May 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Of course. And if he isn't handicapped to cook for me, why not?
Ok, goodluck.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 11:20am On May 01, 2022
LedRock:
Ok, goodluck.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Finally Pregnant. / Why Do Parents Choose Courses For Their Children? / Sad End To Another Domestic Violenc Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.