Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

- Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53395 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
hilli666:

I have no idea why this question keeps coming up. Dude all men will cheat some will cheat better than others. Some are just good liars, those are the ones you fall in love with the most. When an honest man approaches you guys, you play hard to get and become judgmental, however when a smooth liar (who borrowed everything cool he has, even down to his boxers) approaches you, then you will give him your heart and get married. Soon after you will come to Niaraland to freak out and ask questions. Men cheated when woman where honest, disciplined and respected their role in a relationship (basically domesticated), what make you think they would be more faithful now that woman feel they are equal, and want to challenge his authority at every turn, has an opinion in every matter of his, can’t cook, can’t raise kids, to busy trying to copy white women they see on TV?

Your husband will cheat and has probably cheated, your boyfriend would cheat. Your father cheated and is probably cheating on you mother as I type. They best liars just never get caught. And yes men are not meant to be monogamous this has been proven scientifically twice over. Just do your research. This is the truth, it’s not meant to make you feel better but at least now your better prepared for that moment when you catch him screwing your best friend.

bro you have said it all jor 3 gbosa for you
Re: by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
@Bashy_demy,
I say congratulations on your truthful responses to this thread.
To all the brothers that have told the truth about cheating on women-thanks.
You see Chair cover atarted this thread  because I had an arguement with her on another thread about men and cheating,so because of this she decided to open this thread in order to sample opinions of people on NL.

As far as I am concerned man by nature is polygamous and it is not natural for a man to be content for his whole life with one woman-it is not just possible.Menwill cheat on their women once they have the opportunity,because men are intimate creatures and can have sex with various partners without being in love with them.
A man that cheats does not love his wife less,infact such men are the most caring husbands to their wives and fathers to their children.
Women on the other hand are very emotional and nine times out of ten need to be madly in love with a man to have s-ex with him-Fine.However the mistake women make is to think that men function in a similar way and need to be madly in love with a woman to have se-x with her.(A very wrong notion)
Women being territorial animals will always try to protect their territory so that other females do not come near their men-thus the ability to live in self denial that MY MAN CAN NEVER CHEAT ON ME!
This self denial act by women is actually a prayer and blind faith kind of prayer that Please do not let it happen to me,even though she has seen it happen to her next door neighbour.
Men will always cheat,given the opportunity,however ladies it does not mean he loves you any less.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
@richvkunt thanks jare i argue this with some guys here and they say there are some honest men who wont cheat i say if there is that will be 10/1000 they are saying am lying i said this almost every man will cheat is he get the opportunity to as for i travel alot and i have the opportunity and i am doing and i love my wife so much and also my kids they are the first they mean the world to me, if you are a lady and saying you trust your man he cannot cheat on you i hail you ooo maybe one babalawo don give you charm make you use on him even your charm will fade that is for sure so every man will cheat if he get the opportunity to.
Re: by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
hilli666:

I have no idea why this question keeps coming up. Dude all men will cheat some will cheat better than others. Some are just good liars, those are the ones you fall in love with the most. When an honest man approaches you guys, you play hard to get and become judgmental, however when a smooth liar (who borrowed everything cool he has, even down to his boxers) approaches you, then you will give him your heart and get married. Soon after you will come to Niaraland to freak out and ask questions. Men cheated when woman where honest, disciplined and respected their role in a relationship (basically domesticated), what make you think they would be more faithful now that woman feel they are equal, and want to challenge his authority at every turn, has an opinion in every matter of his, can’t cook, can’t raise kids, to busy trying to copy white women they see on TV?

Your husband will cheat and has probably cheated, your boyfriend would cheat. Your father cheated and is probably cheating on you mother as I type. They best liars just never get caught. And yes men are not meant to be monogamous this has been proven scientifically twice over. Just do your research. This is the truth, it’s not meant to make you feel better but at least now your better prepared for that moment when you catch him screwing your best friend.

Honest and truthful response!
Thank you brother.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
Thanks for for the response jare hilli666 and Richvkunt
Re: by tunnytox(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
Some women will be surprised to see other wives and step children turning up by their dead husband's grave  grin grin abi na 2 day?
Re: by kandiikane(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
[s]
Richvkunt:

@Bashy_demy,
I say congratulations on your truthful responses to this thread.
To all the brothers that have told the truth about cheating on women-thanks.
You see Chair cover atarted this thread  because I had an arguement with her on another thread about men and cheating,so because of this she decided to open this thread in order to sample opinions of people on NL.

As far as I am concerned man by nature is polygamous and it is not natural for a man to be content for his whole life with one woman-it is not just possible.Menwill cheat on their women once they have the opportunity,because men are intimate creatures and can Be Intimate with various partners without being in love with them.
A man that cheats does not love his wife less,infact such men are the most caring husbands to their wives and fathers to their children.
Women on the other hand are very emotional and nine times out of ten need to be madly in love with a man to have s-ex with him-Fine.However the mistake women make is to think that men function in a similar way and need to be madly in love with a woman to have se-x with her.(A very wrong notion)
Women being territorial animals will always try to protect their territory so that other females do not come near their men-thus the ability to live in self denial that MY MAN CAN NEVER CHEAT ON ME!
This self denial act by women is actually a prayer and blind faith kind of prayer that Please do not let it happen to me,even though she has seen it happen to her next door neighbour.
Men will always cheat,given the opportunity,however ladies it does not mean he loves you any less.

[/s]
Re: by kandiikane(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
One thing I can say to you cheaters you might not know this but your woman knows you are cheating and is probably cheating on you too. Win win
Re: by bashydemy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2011
if she like make she cheat but anyday catch am red handed na go be that yekini kan kole ye
Re: by tpia5: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2011
See them encouraging themselves in their evil matters.

So gaay.
Re: by tunnytox(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
tpia@:

So gaay.

Madam tpia how bodi now? grin grin
Re: by bashydemy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2011
tpia@:

So gaay.

you want make them come here come they pretend like you? not sure what your Gender is so i'll call you transgendered
Re: by tpia5: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^hey, @ the two above me, and the other ones

here are wives for you cheating dl brothers:

rich, accepting, non-religious and pretty- just the way you like them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14154291

they will love you as you are.
Re: by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
@kandikane and Tpia@MALE,
I only have one response for ya:Listen to my truthful brutha:
hilli666:

Now I hope you feel better.
Re: by tunnytox(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
tpia@:

Hey Tpia I'll watch out for you in that competition don't worry i know you'll come on top as usuall you can easily muscle your way to the top  grin grin smilling to the bank with $9000
Re: by bashydemy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
tpia@:

Well as you can see i married so i dont need a married woman and financially i am more than ok  but that will be good for you by for for it its a lifeterm opportunity for you to hit that jackpot
Re: by bashydemy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2011
tunnytox:

Hey Tpia I'll watch out for you in that competition don't worry i know you'll come on top as usuall you can easily muscle your way to the top  grin grin smilling to the bank with $9000
can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 16, 2011
Re: by tpia5: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2011
right after i answer the itk called poorvcunt

Richvkunt:

@fellow cheating and creeping males,
I only have one response for ya:Listen to my truthful brutha:

I have no idea why this question keeps coming up. Fellow dl dudes our wives will cheat some will cheat better than others. Some are just good liars, those are the ones you fall in love with the most. When an honest woman approaches you guys, you play hard to get and become judgmental, however when a smooth liar (who borrowed everything cool she has, even down to her fingernails) approaches you, then you will give her your heart and get married. Soon after you will come to Niaraland to freak out and ask questions. Our girlfriends and wives cheated when we where honest, disciplined and respected our role in a relationship (too late unfortunately), what make you think they would be more faithful now that we feel they are equal, and want to challenge their authority at every turn, has an opinion in every matter of theirs, can cook, can’t raise kids [we are absentee or deadbeat/useless fathers], too busy trying to copy white women we see on p.orn and TV?

Our wives will cheat and has probably cheated, our girlfriend would cheat. Our father cheated and is probably cheating on our mother as I type. They best liars just never get caught. And yes women in relationships with us cheaters are not meant to be monogamous this has been proven scientifically twice over. Just do your research. This is the truth, it’s not meant to make you feel better but at least now your better prepared for that moment when you catch her screwing your best friend.

Now I hope you feel better.

Re: by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 16, 2011
tpia@:

right after i answer the itk called poorvcunt

Tpia@MALE,
You are amusing.Must you always throw your toys out of your pram?
Were you abused as a child?
Were you sex.ually abused as a child?
Do you hate men so much or do you want to become one?
I do not understand,but why are you so mad at the world?
All your posts are laced with attacks on men subtlely disguised in gaay bashing.
Do you have a man at all or do you swing both ways?
I suspose you have a split personality because at times you appear as a woman and at times you appear as a man.
What ever your problems Madam/sir,you need to cool off,from my experience,when a woman is getting no love like your self ,every man is an enemy to attack.
You did not open this thread,angry woman/man,so why stressing yourself over other peoples problems.
Please go and look for some one(If you can find any to put up with your sorry a$$) to have se.x with and leave cheating brothers alone.
Goodnight!

Moderators,now you can lock the thread,am done with this pathetic -no man having- freak.
Re: by tpia5: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2011
Hey, stop crying and go hang out with the other downlows on the thread.

Have a gaay party.
Re: by kandiikane(m): 2:15am On Jul 16, 2011
Richvkunt:

Tpia@MALE,
You are amusing.Must you always throw your toys out of your pram?
Were you abused as a child?
Were you sex.ually abused as a child?

Do you hate men so much or do you want to become one?
I do not understand,but why are you so mad at the world?
All your posts are laced with attacks on men subtlely disguised in gaay bashing.
Do you have a man at all or do you swing both ways?
I suspose you have a split personality because at times you appear as a woman and at times you appear as a man.
What ever your problems Madam/sir,you need to cool off,from my experience,when a woman is getting no love like your self ,every man is an enemy to attack.
You did not open this thread,angry woman/man,so why stressing yourself over other peoples problems.
Please go and look for some one(If you can find any to put up with your sorry a$$) to have se.x with and leave cheating brothers alone.
Goodnight!

Moderators,now you can lock the thread,am done with this pathetic -no man having- freak.

What the hell does child abuse have to do with this? Where you not the one that opened a thread about women submitting to men and you are now here praising cheating? You expect wife to submit to you while you are between another woman's thighs? There is something wrong with you, few screws loose maybe. .

Lowlife men coming here bragging about cheating and expecting people to praise them for it. Get the hell out of here with your bush mentality! Rubbish!
Re: by tpia5: 4:22am On Jul 16, 2011
Re: by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2011
@Kandiikane,
I am begining to think that Kandiikane and Tpia@MALE are one and the same person.
I have always noticed the way both freaks back each other up on different threads.
Oh I get it, one is Jekkyl and the other is Hyde.
Good morning!
Re: by tunnytox(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2011
this cheating issue is turning to obsesion for many ladies come to think of it if all men are upright and no cheats life will be boring afterall grin grin newspapers need some stories on Tiger woods, Rooney, Ryan Giggs and many more to sell papers grin as for me I owe no explanation to anyone except God, my wife and family I know I don't cheat but I'm no saint and I won't come here to brag about not being a cheat.

All the same I enjoy how passionate/obsessive some ladies here about this cheating issue just hope that your husband doesn't cheat cos if he does I believe some of you here will either commit murder or add to the statistics of women who maim their husbands by cutting off their peennnis grin grin anyway I'm waiting to hear the news cos I know some ladies here are accidents waiting to happen. grin grin
Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2011
LOL tunnytox you can't stop making me smile each time i see your comment but you right i believe some ladies out here are been cheated on by there husband expeically the poster she only open this thread to know why and reasons why mean cheat and i believe she has learn some reason and trying to make amend that why she dont respond much to the posts and some will commit suicide anyday she find her hubby phocking her closest friend i can't also wait read the stories from them
Re: by SleekReek(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2011
It really doesn't matter what anyone says the truth remains the truth cheating on your wife is Aberration, a cancer that will consume everything you have as a man. I'm a man married and will never cheat on my wife,we do things because simply put we are ignorant of the consequences of our actions, ignorance kills,if as a man you understand,realise and grasp the implication of cheating on your wife,you will never dream of doing such an evil. My advice to all single guys out there take your time before you marry,don't marry for any other reason,outside true love,true attraction,true friendship,and an understanding that there is a Divine purpose you are to marry her.

Don't accept lies that will encourage you to live a life of indiscipline without any self control, let me give you an example before i got married i told myself that i wiill never allow myself to be sexually attracted to any other lady besides my wife,i have never stopped being attracted to my wife,even when she is pregnant because a few truth guides me believe it or not:

1)Cheating on your wife will uproot all that you have toiled for in life,in other words your harvest will never come.
2)Cheating on your wife will open you to disease and eventually death.
3)Cheating on your wife will cause God to remove his eyes from you and your family
4)Cheating on your wife will slowly but surely kill you sexually(you will start having sexual problems)
5)Finally Cheating on your wife will take your heart off your wife and kids and leave you open to manipulations that will cause act with such cruelty to the very family you say you love without any form of remorse.

I have observed very keenly my colleagues i work with(we are just 2 of us out of 30 married men who don't cheat on there wives) among those who cheat there life is full of very sad tales,money is never enough for them and they are generally not happy,just my observation though.
There is no such thing as a man still loves his wife and he is cheating on her,if you believe you made a mistake to marry her then be a man don't make another mistake by cheating on her,look for a solution afterall you are the man!
Re: by bashydemy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^ word all the single guys out there this is a lesson for you so dont cheat on your wife when you finally get married but come to think of it how could a man a successful man eating the same food all through all life wont he get tired of that food? Well for me and my little observation any man that say he will never cheat on his wife or have never cheat on his wife maybe that man has never get to what he is aiming cos how will you expect a man that could not boldly drop 500 naira for food at home think of cheating outside but as a man who is financially ok and be able to settle is home financially,Sexually that man will have little time to cheat outside.

@poster above maybe you belong to those group that could hardly drop 500-1000 at home fo food and as you said at your work place out of 30 just 2 of you are not cheating so majority carry the vote man your missing what is out there.
Re: by tpia5: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2011
such as antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.
Re: by slymm(f): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
, seriously @Bashy, you need to get over yourself. you do not have to belittle and insult other men who have a different opinion and view to infidelity than yours. Granted majority of men cheat, and will cheat @ one point, that is the sad and horrible truth, but there are still a few men like the poster above who will not. You are not a specimen of every man in the world and how they reason, you keep talking like your brain and dick is the tool by which every red blooded male is measured. Very very few men will never cheat on their wives, does not make them any more righteous than you are, it just makes them men who wish to be faithfull, they will surely have their own vices also. Keep to your away match ways, i trust you are smart, love your wife and children, but accept that not EVERY man will cheat. Stop defending the wrong like your essence as a man depends on it. Really, you need to slow down, you sound really intelligent, but sexist and chauvinistic.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2011
tunnytox:

this cheating issue is turning to obsesion for many ladies come to think of it if all men are upright and no cheats life will be boring afterall grin grin newspapers need some stories on Tiger woods, Rooney, Ryan Giggs and many more to sell papers grin as for me I owe no explanation to anyone except God, my wife and family I know I don't cheat but I'm no saint and I won't come here to brag about not being a cheat.

[b]All the same I enjoy how passionate/obsessive some ladies here about this cheating issue just hope that your husband doesn't cheat cos if he does I believe some of you here will either commit murder or add to the statistics of women who maim their husbands by cutting off their peennnis grin grin anyway I'm waiting to hear the news cos I know some ladies here are accidents waiting to happ[/b]en. grin grin

GBAM, i won't desist until am done with 'such' a man,
Re: by ono(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.