Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

- Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53332 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2011
I can't just stop reading diffrent stories and applying more brain to my cheating level, well as for me i have promise my wife not to marry another wife and i always keep to my promise that why i always tell any lady am dating that i am married and the chance of having second wife is 0/100 so they know from start and i warn them not to call me anything from 6pm cos those are the respect i think my wife deserve but going by the away match he sweet gan ooo
Re: by kandiikane(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^so you are married?
Re: by 2mch(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

I can't just stop reading diffrent stories and applying more brain to my cheating level, well as for me i have promise my wife not to marry another wife and i always keep to my promise that why i always tell any lady am dating that i am married and the chance of having second wife is 0/100 so they know from start and i warn them not to call me anything from 6pm cos those are the respect i think my wife deserve but going by the away match he sweet gan ooo

One day bushmeat go catch the hunter. Can you stop these women from having a love child for you? Which can destroy your marriage with your wife and make you lose her? Can you stop this woman from causing serious harm to your family because of jealousy, or being obsessed with you? Either through physical or fetish means? Can you stop them from calling your wife to report you and themselves, thereby causing big trouble in your home? Not every human being you meet on the road is mentally stable.
Re: by kandiikane(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^This is why men don't know how to not get caught,, they don't know how to deal with all those listed. .They think they are all game aka players when the women are the ones letting them think they are whilst they are doing their own thing.
Re: by coogar: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
2mch:

This guy is too daft. This must be kobojunkie. Very senseless stuff up there. Polygamy is not an arrangement without an understanding? Then what is it? I assure you, your brain is leaking. Hence your inability to rationalize common definitions. If your conscience is pricking you, so it hsould because cheating by either spouse is wrong and should not be glorified.

you are a tool! what has conscience gotta do with this? i am not married and i don't hail from a polygamous setting. i am just telling a dullard like you that polygamous men cheated before they brought the other wives in. if you have any iota of common sense in your head, this shouldn't be too ambiguous to decipher but then with your low iq, i don't expect you to process information that quickly. it will probably take a full month before you understand my point.

The effects are not worth it to your children. You children are your legacy and foot print in this world. It should not be you giving them spiritual, emotional and mental issues. I hope you gather your brain from the ground next time you decide to use your spare 5 mins to think with the only brain available to you at this moment, that makes you type like a brainless idio@t

at least i think with ma brain, you think with your toe-nails. a consummate re[i]t[/i]ard like you with pap for brains. . . .someone like you should have been used to perform an experiment cos you are a complete waste of muscles. preaching about children being legacy and footprint in this world whilst you have disgraced the donor of your y-chromosomes. what a cretin!!!
Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
Well that why i am always perfect with what i do cos i always protect myself by using condoms so about having another kid outside my matrimonia home is 0/100 i am a good planner and i always tell my wife not to try to monitor me or else she will be hypertensive, i am always a Good husband/father that everyone would want to have but if i dont cheat at this age do you want me to when am 40,50,60s? am in my late 20s so i need to catch the fun now till my kids are grown up to know right from left
Re: by coogar: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
kandiikane:

Coogar, speak what you know  .Women in polygamous relationships do know what they are getting themsleves in and only a few are forced into it.

Many women accept it because it is part of their culture. It is stup[i]i[/i]d to compare cheating aka adultery to polygamy.

I am sure if you ask anyone on here if they have been affected by the polygamous family they will tell you "no" because it has not affected them physically or psychologically. Fine, there are fights and arguments between the women and children but in the end they are all one family because they are bound by the laws of marriage.
You do not make sense, abeg if you believe that men sleep with the second wife first before marrying na yor own. In the end, is he not going to marry the second wife?

so while he was sleeping around before marrying the second wife. . . has he cheated on the first wife or not?  i actually thunk you are a bit intelligent, i thunk wrong!!
Re: by 2mch(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

Well that why i am always perfect with what i do cos i always protect myself by using condoms so about having another kid outside my matrimonia home is 0/100 i am a good planner and i always tell my wife not to try to monitor me or else she will be hypertensive,  i am always a Good husband/father that everyone would want to have but if i dont cheat at this age do you want me to when am 40,50,60s? am in my late 20s so i need to catch the fun now till my kids are grown up to know right from left

You must wear two condoms because i know condoms fail. If that happens can you force an abortion Mr. Perfect? I hope one day you dont find yourself in a situation you cannot get out of. If you knew you were not ready to be faithful till oyur 40's you should have waited till your 40's and caught your fun. No child is too young to notice that a parent is wayward. Make no mistake about this. One day, the smart one among them will tell you something that will surprise you about your movements.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
How will they know my movement when i do my things atleast 100miles away from my hood and about having extramarital kid that will never happen cos i always tell the girls am dating that we are on contract so they know my house and even if they know my house they can't even come cos i have put the fear of my wife in them so Mr/Mrs i know how i do my things
Re: by Ruq: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2011
It's based on decision if you want to cheat on your wife or gf you gat to decide .That's why i prefer not having a girlfriend cuz i won't anyone tellin me am the cause of their heart break. just hump at a random level with no strings attached so no one gets hurt.
Re: by 2mch(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

How will they know my movement when i do my things atleast 100miles away from my hood and about having extramarital kid that will never happen cos i always tell the girls am dating that we are on contract so they know my house and even if they know my house they can't even come cos i have put the fear of my wife in them so Mr/Mrs i know how i do my things

Ok, but our plans are not always the outcome. In case anything happens in the future, maintain this same username for your lamentations. I will like to laugh only a little. Goodluck with all your plans.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
Nothing can even maybe you dont know you are dealing with a genius in this game even with voodoo it wont work
Re: by Ivynwa(f): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
I agree that men tend to have less control of their urge than women but we all were also given self-will with which to exert control. The only difference between a man that chooses to exert control and not cheat and the other men that have no control in their dictionaries is INTEGRITY same with us women.
Re: by 2mch(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

Nothing can even maybe you dont know you are dealing with a genius in this game even with voodoo it wont work

Omode o mo'ogun on pe lefo. There are principalities and powers. The moment you open a union that is sacred and bound by God to all these evils, you lose your genius status. No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. Some lose, some lose less than others. But the common factor in this is that they all lose, because nothing remains hidden under the sun. It is your choice, this is why God gave us free will. But because you choose to put your family at risk, make yourself the statistic and dont conclude that everyone else is like you. Some people work hard to stay faithful and keep their vows.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2011
@2mch well i understand your view but how would you expect a man a rich man for that matter to taste only one phony in his entire its not easy girl Tiger wood,Abrahamovic, and lots more have prove that
Re: by 2mch(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2011
You easily assume that i am against this and that automatically makes me female. grin cheesy. Are you Tiger woods? Is your wife Mrs woods? Are you Abramovich? Is your father Abramovich? For every one rich cheat there are a 1000 more whose chose to stay faithful. Simply refuse to get married, or get married when you are tired to tasting variety. It is not by force to marry when you have not sampled well well.
Re: by logica(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
As long as women continue to be drawn to power, money, popularity and other things which define "success", men will continue to have multiple partners ("cheat").
Re: by kandiikane(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
coogar:

so while he was sleeping around before marrying the second wife. . . has he cheated on the first wife or not?  i actually thunk you are a bit intelligent, i thunk wrong!!
I have told you I was using what you wrote, now you see how stupid it sounds. .If a man wants to marry a second wife, why would he bother cheating with her when he is going to marry her anyway? It does not make sense.

Men in monogamous relationships cheat more the men in polygamous relationships. .I even doubt they cheat because I have never heard of one case where a man with 2 wives will cheat when he can just go ask for her hand in marriage. I don't want to sound naive to say polygynous men don't cheat but you just cannot compare Polygamy to cheating it just don't work out. .
Re: by kandiikane(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
BTW, coogar "thunk" is what unintelligent people use aka hillbillies instead of "thought" cool
Re: by coogar: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
kandiikane:

I have told you I was using what you wrote, now you see how silly it sounds. .If a man wants to marry a second wife, why would he bother cheating with her when he is going to marry her anyway? It does not make sense.

Men in monogamous relationships cheat more the men in polygamous relationships. .I even doubt they cheat because I have never heard of one case where a man with 2 wives will cheat when he can just go ask for her hand in marriage. I don't want to sound naive to say polygynous men don't cheat but you just cannot compare Polygamy to cheating it just don't work out. .

for fuc[i]k[/i]s sake, stop arguing because you like the colour of your prints. the moment a married man starts chasing after another woman, he has cheated. whether he eventually marries her is irrelevant. he has cheated on his first wife by going after the second one. that is my point. so men who marry more than a wife are as bad as the ones who bust their nuts secretly. they have all betrayed their first wives!!!
Re: by kandiikane(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^You make no sense, you understanding of polygamy is limited, you know nowt about polygamy. A man who associates polygamy and cheating aka adultery? Should have just ignored. .

Good day to you Mr.

coogar:

[s]for fuc[i]k[/i]s sake, stop arguing because you like the colour of your prints. the moment a married man starts chasing after another woman, he has cheated. whether he eventually marries her is irrelevant. he has cheated on his first wife by going after the second one. that is my point. so men who marry more than a wife are as bad as the ones who bust their nuts secretly. they have all betrayed their first wives!!![/s]
Sounds like something my 4 year old would say. Ke ke ke ke
Re: by bashydemy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
enjoying this thread keep em coming
Re: by coogar: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
kandiikane:

^^You make no sense, you understanding of polygamy is limited, you know nowt about polygamy. A man who associates polygamy and cheating aka adultery? Should have just ignored. .

Good day to you Mr.
Sounds like something my 4 year old would say. Ke ke ke ke

it's your lack of common sense that is the issue here. polygamy and cheating are all the same thing. a man who marries a first wife and goes after the second has cheated. it is not until a man sleeps with another woman that constitutes to cheating. it does not matter if his intention is to marry the second woman. the process of chasing after her itself is cheating(on his first wife). if you cannot get that into your head, then get a broom and sweep a warehouse!

if what i sound like is what your 4 yr old would say then i am afraid your 4 yr old is smarter than you. try lick his spit - it works for dunderheads like you.
Re: by kandiikane(m): 12:18am On Jul 14, 2011
^^Like I said before your understanding of polygamy is limited. .I have nothing else to say to you. .You can say I lack common sense, hell, you can even say I am illiterate as long as we have come to the conclusion that you have never been in a polygamous relationship, you are not from a polygamous family and you know nowt about polygamy and you are now starting to sound like a whinny little four year old. .

Now gerrout!!!
Re: by bashydemy(m): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2011
coogar and kandiikane you guys are maing this thread lively for me
Re: by kandiikane(m): 12:26am On Jul 14, 2011
Oya, you are married and you are on N/L at this time of the morning? Should you not be in bed teaching you wife about romanthetics and bedamatics? cool
Re: by bashydemy(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2011
Well am not in Nigeria now and wont be until end of the month
Re: by kandiikane(m): 12:45am On Jul 14, 2011
So you left your wife in Nigeria, lie say you are going for a business to go meet your corner corner girlfriend? shocked
Re: by bashydemy(m): 1:04am On Jul 14, 2011
That will be the last thing i will in my home i am the King i will never tell my wife am traveling if am not though things might happen during the process of my traveling but it wont be the reason for my traveling
Re: by kandiikane(m): 1:12am On Jul 14, 2011
May God help you.
Re: by sunshineky(m): 3:49am On Jul 14, 2011
Cheating comes by careful schemin- which is a delibrate act. Plenty energy, time and money is put into it just for a short high similar is tobacco. Men c cheatin/sleepin wit a new gal as conquest, sometimes we brag who has d most. When Marriage sets in one must be prepared long b4 it to give up cheatin else u wil never stop. My marriage is 5months old and i get all d great sex i ever need from my super wife, d energy i have left is used to pursue good for my family. I have plenty pals-equally wit young marriages as me who r faithful to their spouses and as well plenty who don't give a sh*t. I love my wife above any babe and a cheap high.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2011
^^ nice one and happy married life but i will tell you 2yrs into my marriage i never cheat so lets what story you will have in 2yrs hope you wont kind to share on here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

I Broke Up With Her / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.