Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,836 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

- Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53386 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by cooker: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2011
men will cheat at least once if not many times, but men should at least consider a lot of things before cheating, their wives, children and other factors before making the decision to cheat on their wives. some women will endure cheating while some will not. they will know that their husband is cheating and keep quiet about only to turn around and poison the man and enjoy his money if he is rich. some wives will endure cheating husband as long as he is rich but the love that the wife has for the husband will not be there any more, that why some women leave their husband immediately they become poor, in their mind they were not the only one enjoying the money while the husband was rich why should they be the only one suffering with children when he becomes poor. note ,  majority of women will never be happy if their husband cheat on them, because cheating can bring a lot of danger to families on men can find themselves in unwanted situation because of 5 mins of enjoyment some men even drive their wives out into other men hands because of cheating just for the man to later find out some of his kids are not his. do men put mistress into consideration that they might fall in love with them and go through any means to scatter the man's family even using ju-ju.  a lot of men missed  good wives because of 5 minutes cheating. a lot of children abandon their fathers in old age because of cheating why ? because children have a lot of attachment to their mothers so they wont be happy to see their mother unhappy because of their father's mistake.  if a man want to cheat so much, 1]never sleep with a girl more than once , sleep with a new girl next time.  2] never allow your wife to notice 3]never give the girl your contact like telephone number and so on.  4]your wife and your children should come first in any thing because mistress will always sleep with another man because she is accountable to you she is not your wife. 5]protect yourself with condom and be alert in-case condom bleeps up because if not careful man can expose his wife STD which can be transferable to the children using them same equipments 6]  make sure you let the girl know about your marital status and pay her for the service rendered if she refuse your money or gifts be very careful she is up to something.7] cheating is very bad but poo happens.
Re: by tpia5: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ ikooko

i suspected something was up when there was virtually no information about his wife or family as people were mourning him.

Lord have mercy sha.

And how does a person date for 19 years?

Was he still with the first wife?
Re: by ronkebp(f): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2011
cooker:

men will cheat at least once if not many times, but men should at least consider a lot of things before cheating, their [b]wives, children and other factors before making the decision to cheat on their wives. some women will endure cheating while some will not. they will know that their husband is cheating and keep quiet about only to turn around and poison the man and enjoy his money if he is rich. some wives will endure cheating husband as long as he is rich but the love that the wife has for the husband will not be there any more, that why some women leave their husband immediately they become poor, in their mind they were not the only one enjoying the money while the husband was rich why should they be the only one suffering with children when he becomes poor. note , majority of women will never be happy if their husband cheat on them, because cheating can bring a lot of danger to families on men can find themselves in unwanted situation because of 5 mins of enjoyment some men even drive their wives out into other men hands because of cheating just for the man to later find out some of his kids are not his. do men put mistress into consideration that they might fall in love with them and go through any means to scatter the man's family even using ju-ju. a lot of men missed good wives because of 5 minutes cheating. a lot of children abandon their fathers in old age because of cheating why ? because children have a lot of attachment to their mothers so they wont be happy to see their mother unhappy because of their father's mistake. if a man want to cheat so much, [/b] 1]never sleep with a girl more than once , sleep with a new girl next time. 2] never allow your wife to notice 3]never give the girl your contact like telephone number and so on. 4]your wife and your children should come first in any thing because mistress will always sleep with another man because she is accountable to you she is not your wife. 5]protect yourself with condom and be alert in-case condom bleeps up because if not careful man can expose his wife STD which can be transferable to the children using them same equipments 6] make sure you let the girl know about your marital status and pay her for the service rendered if she refuse your money or gifts be very careful she is up to something.7] cheating is very bad but poo happens.

Wish all men can think the way you have thought, but no, thier things are doing the thinking for them, such a shame that majority of men advocates cheating, hmmm i pity them, women are now pouring acid on their husbands torros and even cutting it off, no woman on earth wants to be cheated on, even the prostitute you are sleeping with everyday besides your wife does not want to be cheated on,
Re: by bashydemy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2011
@cooker glad we think the same way i always protect myself but why are the ladies in here complaining after using yourself as a girl with more then 5guys before marriage now you are want your husband not to enjoy the fun outside, i urge any lady here to come out and say she has only slept with just one guys all her life
Re: by tpia5: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^@ 50, i've slept with >10 guys.

so? what's your point.

old things have passed away.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
Bashy, say what you know, am sure your wife was bashed too by different men before you married her that is why you can conclusively say that women on the forum was bashed by different men, and that is why you bash other women too, since you can't get that flavour you need from your wife, common now, and you are helping other men bash their tobe wives, and you are proud of the attrocities you are committing, if you know you are so justified, why don't you tell your wive openly, trhat you are cheating on her and see how happy and glad she would be.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
@tpia good for you ooo at least the left over will be left your hubby LOL

@ronkebp Well i have my reason for doing away and to me not cheating as you guys think there was a girl am dating back then though we only had sex once and she never want to come when ever i call simply because i dont usually give ever what ever she demand for, one day she ask why am i cheating on my wife and i said am not cheating am only helping her cos i love her so much and i dont want her to look fade to me i want everyday i make love her to look like the first time and i am the kind of guy that love sex so i can't be having sex with my wife everyday cos i dont wanna get tired of her that was the last day have seen the girl and when ever i call her she say she is also someone girl friend so not every man that do it to hurt his wife i do mine cos i love her and i have promise her that she is the only woman am gonna marry and so shall it be
Re: by ronkebp(f): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2011
bashy_demy:

@tpia good for you ooo at least the left over will be left your hubby LOL

@ronkebp Well i have my reason for doing away and to me not cheating as you guys think there was a girl am dating back then though we only Were Intimate once and she never want to come when ever i call simply because i dont usually give ever what ever she demand for, one day she ask why am i cheating on my wife and i said am not cheating am only helping her cos i love her so much and i dont want her to look fade to me i want everyday i make love her to look like the first time and i am the kind of guy that Love Intimacy so i can't be Being Intimate with my wife everyday cos i dont wanna get tired of her that was the last day have seen the girl and when ever i call her she say she is also someone girl friend so not every man that do it to hurt his wife i do mine cos i love her and i have promise her that she is the only woman am gonna marry and so shall it be

Kai Bashy, i tire for you ooooo, does your wife know that you are cheating on her and the reason?
Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: by bashydemy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ronkebp there are thing you do for your wife that she doesn't need to know cos if she know she wont understand you are doing it in her favor i am the kind of guy that always tell who ever am dating that i am married and that any money i can't give my wife i can never give that lady i use that as an excuse so if she ask me for #10.000 i will tell her this moment i can't give my wife that kind of money so i can't give you, well i believe we are diffrent kind of human with different reasoning my wife mean so much to me and i adore her
Re: by lepasharon(f): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2011
U men need 2 fix up ur rubbish shenanigans! den u wonda why we women dont respect u! angry
Re: by ronkebp(f): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2011
bashy_demy:

@ronkebp there are thing you do for your wife that she doesn't need to know cos if she know she wont understand you are doing it in her favor i am the kind of guy that always tell who ever am dating that i am married and that any money i can't give my wife i can never give that lady i use that as an excuse so if she ask me for #10.000 i will tell her this moment i can't give my wife that kind of money so i can't give you, well i believe we are diffrent kind of human with different reasoning my wife mean so much to me and i adore her

Adore shaa?, well, i just hope she will not find out one day, because if she does, yahwah go gas wella, except she is aware already and just overlooks it.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^ Well she wont find out and if she find out i will beg her and explain to her but if someone else get to know and trying to tell her thinking they are helping her , they aren't helping her oooo like i said ealier in my humble home i am a King and Kind never make suggestion King give order
Re: by ronkebp(f): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^^^^^ ehnn!!!!!!!!!! 'give orders', where are you giving the orders, burger king or macdonalds, ? Your wife must be very very very quiet oooo,
Re: by dayokanu(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^^^ ehnn!!!!!!!!!! 'give orders', where are you giving the orders, burger king or macdonalds, ? Your wife must be very very very quiet oooo,

Sweetie, Ololufe mi
Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2011
ronkebp:

LOL if she does not quiet will she chase me out of the house i build with my money? or when am suffering and smilling where is she abeg
Re: by WhiteOne(f): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
MMMMMM

Mens, eeeeeyyyyy

Their are two things I have noticed:

1. Men and Woman tend to sleep around, if they are unhappy in their relationship, if one or more of their needs is not meet by their partner

2. If husband and wife do not leave together in the same country/town/home ect.
Re: by DaDoctor: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2011
these people sound to me like YORUBA MEN! Very typical of them

No harm intended please
Re: by femolahlah: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2011
Well some men do but does who do are only bringing bad luck to their life.
Re: by tpia5: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
Quite disgraceful.

Why would you defend cheating in such an ugly manner as if your life depended on it.

Even if its your lifestyle, I think common sense should tell you keep your stuff to yourself until you're outed and caught by karma. Not that a whole bunch of lemmings would just start singing like canaries.

Not attractive at all.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^ who are you referring to Mr?
Re: by tpia5: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2011
i said a whole bunch of lemmings.
Re: by Gbaka(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ chaircover. U r too good on dis topic. I just love ur answers to dat unreasonin guy who tinks all men cheat. Kip it up.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2011
@tpai Well to you that what you think though its a game sometimes you need to play but with careful
Re: by DaDoctor: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2011
@BASHY, Going by your quote below, That your woman is in trouble, SO SHE JUST HAS TO TAKE /ACCEPT HER FATE EVEN WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT CHEATING?
Sorry for her

Posted by: bashy_demy
Insert Quote
Quote from: ronkebp on Yesterday at 08:29:47 PM

LOL if she does not quiet will she chase me out of the house i build with my money? or when am suffering and smilling where is she abeg
Re: by tpia5: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
and if the woman builds her own house with her own money they'll still complain why didnt she tell them.
Re: by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
Re: by DaDoctor: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
@Chaircover, Thank you for the last clause
PLS TELL THE RANDY MEN IN THE HOUSE (BASHY ESPECIALLY )
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
tpia@:

and if the woman builds her own house with her own money they'll still complain why didnt she tell them.
Well she can't even dare to build a house without my consent and beside i am Building a house for her to show how much i love her and i bought her Toyota Rav 2004 model on her Birthday this last may so what and i give her money to boost her business infact i just send her money to what else would i do to make me a good husband tell me oooo you guys want make i they phoke my wife everyday so she go look irritating to me? Oh, Hell no cos i want every moment we make love look like the first time we are making love shikena
Re: by DaDoctor: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
@bashy demy,,,clearly you sound like a typical yoruba man or an extermist igbo uneducated man

Let me tell you something!! LOOK WELL SHE TOO MAY BE HAVING AN AFFAIR OUTSIDE! She doent want you to age timely tongue

Oga ade, MONEY IS NOT ALL A WOMAN WANTS!!!! You have no blinking reason to cheat on her and come here saying trashes.

See,,,,I AM NOT A PROPHET, but soemtime in the future what i have told you will surface shud you continue in your odd ways.

KO KIN SE EKPE!
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^^ hey i use God beg you no ever lay curse on me what is your Zap.I.N.G. problem with my life i borrow money from your father to give my comcubine? and beside if got none i only have those girls that i use to refresh my blood what your problem am not ashamed of anything cos am not account to anybody how i manage my life and home even my parent cannot tell me how to run my life and home so all you wish me will be yours. KILODE KI LAGBE KI LEJU i throw stone and you throw Olumo rock wetin happen abeg mind your bussiness there is a freedom of everything shikena

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife / My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.