Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

- Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53387 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
Re: by 2mch(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^ hey i use God beg you no ever lay curse on me what is your Zap.I.N.G. problem with my life i borrow money from your father to give my comcubine? and beside if got none i only have those girls that i use to refresh my blood what your problem a[b]m not ashamed of anything cos am not account to anybody [/b]how i manage my life and home even my parent cannot tell me how to run my life and home so all you wish me will be yours.   KILODE KI LAGBE KI LEJU  i throw stone and you throw Olumo rock wetin happen abeg mind your bussiness there is a freedom of everything shikena

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am sure you wife will be thinking the marriage is the worst decision she has made. My friend you are accountable to your wife, and your children. Because your behavior can +/- impact their life. You are making a big mistake having this thought process. You need to see a psychiatrist. shocked shocked shocked. Am surprised any right thinking person can type that. Bashy Demy, honestly tell us if you have beat your wife before. I truly suspect you and know exactly the kind of person you are. 2004 Rav-4 grin cheesy
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2011
chaircover:

@bash demy I know you are only doing what you think is best, but as a woman please let me tell you that money is not everythng.

Seriously, Many women will give up their 2004 model Rav4's just for their husbands to spend quality time with them. There are so many lonely married women out there who their husbands think are very happy but they are worng.

You are also making a mistake by withholding intimate relations from your wife because you feel that she will start looking old. Olori adura ni wipe e ma lo ara ying gbo gbo gbo. It is allowed for both of you to use each other till you are old and grey wink
Well i understand you and get where you are driving at but i know you are only saying this cos you are a lady well i know i love my wife so much and she know i love her, as money is not everything so is sex not everything do you also know that and talking about Quality time should i spend 24/7/365 days with her no but i give her enough time to show her how much i love her and always take them out twice a month to the cinema and even sponsoring 3 of her younger ones i believe those should show i love her, but i need sometime to experience life cos those are what i dont experience during my school cos am too busy for that then

2mch:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am sure you wife will be thinking the marriage is the worst decision she has made. My friend you are accountable to your wife, and your children. Because your behavior can +/- impact their life. You are making a big mistake having this thought process. You need to see a psychiatrist. shocked shocked shocked. Am surprised any right thinking person can type that. Bashy Demy, honestly tell us if you have beat your wife before. I truly suspect you and know exactly the kind of person you are. 2004 Rav-4 grin cheesy

Well i am a respected man and i respect my wife i have never rais my hand up and i will never i curse the day i will ever do that cos i know i can't but i believe everyone has reason for there own act even someone who kill his/her mother will have something to say
Re: by Abali1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
There is no justification for cheating, either by the man or woman.
since this thread is about men cheating,i will like to say not every married man will cheat. Ladies i the house have you ever considered why there was less men cheat in the days of our fathers than in our own days.

The simple truth is that most of the men in the days of our fathers met their wives as VIRGIN. Not only that, most of these women in those days, both (non)virgin stood by their men when they have nothing. Only the promise of a Marriage or positive intentions towards that, was enough to make your woman to stand by you.

For instance, my mum waited for my dad 7years. He traveled out for studies and later came back to marry her with nothing but his PORTMANTEAU. When I asked her what she would have done if my dad had disappointed her, she simply said "IT WOULD VE BEEN BETTER FOR HIM TO DISAPPOINT ME, THAN I BEGIN THE ONE TO DISAPPOINT HIM".

Fast forward to 21st century, how many ladies will keep Faith with their Men? How many will stand by a Responsible but struggling young man with a bright future? How many will actually feel comfortable showing off a man who has nothing but his BRAINS and CONFIDENCE, to their friends and family.

My point is that, most men will CHEAT on their wives ;
1)knowing fully well that she married me because of the Sense of Security she feels I can offer.
2)Because he wonders how many men have slept with her. (Oh she thinks that I am good enough for leftovers)
3)Like someone said "where was she when I was struggling?" If she had met me then will she have married me.
4)Why should I not enjoy myself with others? If I should drop dead today, will she not get married to another?

THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR CHEATING. But men will feel the need to cheat less if their women where to treat them right. My two cents.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
hMMMMMM!!!! this topic is a very emotionla one, it is already on page 15 and it is still going strong, nice,

@Bashy, change your ways, especially if you consider a spiritual cleansing for your personal self and not only because of your wife, all those girls you are 'banshing', you don't know their make up spiritually, just be careful, undecided. Moreover you are talking about toyota rav4 2004 when people are buying 'range rover, supercharge latest model for their wives, wink wink (kidding).
Re: by bashydemy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
@Abali i like your response to this and i will post some thing down here for any woman who have not been through that to come out and say it cos my wife fall between one or two if not three of them

REASONS FOR MEN TO CHEAT

1. a woman who cheats on her man before marriage especially with married men will definetly be cheated on.
2. a woman who nags too much will definitely be cheated on.
3. a woman who has no time for her husband will definitely be cheated on.
4. an arrogant/sturborn woman will defintely be cheated on
5. any woman who disregard  her husband wish will be cheated on, for sure
6. any woman that fails to keep herself in shape physically, materially, sexually, socially, spiritually, will also be cheated on. (women always act like delilah. remember samson? pls no explanation
7. any woman that expect their husband to cheat will be have it cos her expectation shall not be cut short.
8. any woman who keeps too many men around her (whether married or single) will be cheated on. the hubby may confess trust but right in his mind; he cannot convince himself that his wife won't cheat with one of them.
9. any woman that cannot communicate with her husband effectively will be cheated on.
10. any woman that fail to keep her husband secret from outsiders will be cheated on.
11. any woman that cannot resolve her family issues without a third party will be cheated on.
12. any woman that fails to take correction from her hubby will be cheated on.
13. a woman that cannot cook will be cheated on.
14. a dirty woman will be cheated on.
15. a woman who monitor her husband movement will be cheated on. (periscopic in nature)
i have to stop here.

if your man cheats check out yourself on the above.
Re: by kandiikane(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2011
chaircover:

@bash demy I know you are only doing what you think is best, but as a woman please let me tell you that money is not everythng.

Seriously, Many women will give up their 2004 model Rav4's just for their husbands to spend quality time with them. There are so many lonely married women out there who their husbands think are very happy but they are worng.

You are also making a mistake by withholding intimate relations from your wife because you feel that she will start looking old. Olori adura ni wipe e ma lo ara ying gbo gbo gbo. It is allowed for both of you to use each other till you are old and grey  wink
Really? I won't.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
ronkebp:

hMMMMMM!!!! this topic is a very emotionla one, it is already on page 15 and it is still going strong, nice,

@Bashy, change your ways, especially if you consider a spiritual cleansing for your personal self and not only because of your wife, all those girls you are 'banshing', you don't know their make up spiritually, just be careful, undecided. Moreover you are talking about toyota rav4 2004 when people are buying 'range rover, supercharge latest model for their wives, wink wink (kidding).
Hmmm well i know you are saying this cos you are a woman and supporting your fellow woman check my last post and tell me wish of them fit you
Re: by kandiikane(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
bashy_demy:

@Abali i like your response to this and i will post some thing down here for any woman who have not been through that to come out and say it cos my wife fall between one or two if not three of them

REASONS FOR MEN TO CHEAT

1. a woman who cheats on her man before marriage especially with married men will definetly be cheated on. What? who told you so?
2. a woman who nags too much will definitely be cheated on. Bullshyt
3. a woman who has no time for her husband will definitely be cheated on. wavy wavy
4. an arrogant/sturborn woman will defintely be cheated on Hmm
5. any woman who disregard  her husband wish will be cheated on, for sure-Bullshyt, many work to compromise abi na di husband only have wish?
6. any woman that fails to keep herself in shape physically, materially, sexually, socially, spiritually, will also be cheated on. (women always act like delilah. remember samson? pls no explanation Bullshyt, no reason for you to cheat, you can try and work something out
7. any woman that expect their husband to cheat will be have it cos her expectation shall not be cut short. I believe if someone is constantly accused of something he has not done he will end up doing(myself as an example)
8. any woman who keeps too many men around her (whether married or single) will be cheated on. the hubby may confess trust but right in his mind; he cannot convince himself that his wife won't cheat with one of them. Many women tend to have male friends like myself and I do not think I can be with a man who cannot trust me and uses that as an excuse to cheat.
9. any woman that cannot communicate with her husband effectively will be cheated on. Bullshyt to the highest level, have you ever met a woman who cannot communicate with her man? Please, it is the opposite.
10. any woman that fail to keep her husband secret from outsiders will be cheated on. Bullshyt but I do think what happens in your marital home should stay there unless if its domestic abuse
11. any woman that cannot resolve her family issues without a third party will be cheated on. Bullshyt on the highest level, some people just cannot solve somethings on their own
12. any woman that fails to take correction from her hubby will be cheated on. What about a man that fails to take correction with their egotistical selves? Bullshyt
13. a woman that cannot cook will be cheated on. Bullshyt to the highest level, a good man will teach her if he can cook or bring someone else to teach her.
14. a dirty woman will be cheated on. dirty how? Unclean?
15. a woman who monitor her husband movement will be cheated on. (periscopic in nature)
i have to stop here.
A woman will only monitor if she suspects the husband is cheating and she is always right.
if your man cheats check out yourself on the above.

Re: by bashydemy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2011
@kandiikane that na your bussiness if you like put on your profile that you are male why you are female non of my biz i run my package how i want it anyone that is not satisfy with what am doing should jump off the cliff or hug transformer, as i said earlier am not accountable to anybody even my parent cos am old enough to know what i want.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
bashy_demy:

Hmmm well i know you are saying this cos you are a woman and supporting your fellow woman check my last post and tell me wish of them fit you

None of those applies to me, not even one, i run my home, spiritually, mentally, financially, sexually, socially, academically, economically, politcally, materially and so on-allys', to 'near perfection' with God's help and not by my power, and HE (God) has been faithful. smiley
Re: by kandiikane(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
What does my profile been female and male have to do with this?

Anyways, you continue bragging about cheating on your wife, hmm, I bet sef you are not married. .You get girlfriend sef? You dey show to me like pretender? Abi, you dat desperate foe woman you come here they take style make story?
Re: by bashydemy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^ Well its non of my bussiness what your Gender is and if am married or not well i am the kind of guy that dont make things up i am who i say i am and i will never come on any social network saying i am who am not and also i will never lie to anybody about my life and affair cos i come here and say i have never sleep with any other woman excpet my wife for 5yrs you will all praise me for that wont you? but God will be up there laughing at me so what will i lie for ? if not for the fact that we should respect ourself do you think i care to tell her i have Girl friend ? if i tell her what will she do to me ? kill me she should go ahead now nonsense i owe no one account of how i run my life simple
Re: by armyofone(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
se.x is like a pill to many men esp an africa man. a book a course mate once gave me to read ''sex is a nigger game'' interesting.
if only other ladies do not give him to their roving abunna. it is good for a woman to have a job and be useful to herself. when he cheats, you either do the same or leave. age when women take nonsense is long gone. many guys here are defending cheating, you servicing two woman, why not the woman service two men too?
pls cheater should not hide but let their woman do the same, my take.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2011
armyofone:

se.x is like a pill to many men esp an africa man. a book a course mate once gave me to read ''sex is a nigger game'' interesting.
if only other ladies do not give him to their roving abunna. it is good for a woman to have a job and be useful to herself. when he cheats, you either do the same or leave. age when women take nonsense is long gone. many guys here are defending cheating, you servicing two woman, why not the woman service two men too?

Hey sweetheart, My sugarbanana
Re: by bashydemy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2011
armyofone:

LOL well nice observation there well i never ask my wife not to but the day i catch her red handed she is leaving my house shikena
Re: by tpia5: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
Bash yourself

you are a bush man.

That's all.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2011
@tpia call me what ever name all i know is am a man of myself and you can't change me except i want to change
Re: by kandiikane(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
What is the use of being a married if you are going to cheat? It does not 'effing make sense. . If you know you cannot be faithful in your marital home, do not enter it abi na by force for marry? Stay single and bleep as many girls you like just do not bring it in a marriage. Disgraceful!
Re: by bashydemy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2011
Well i can't stay single cos i want to marry and have kids and since my wife does not complain what are your problems? ok check this threads below and tell me what you think

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-670167.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-605404.0.html
Re: by tpia5: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2011
Bash yourself

em, what concerns me with how you live your life.
Re: by tpia5: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2011
All most people are wondering is why is the matter a do or die one for you and your cohorts sotay even the time you suppose to be doing your agbere you spend on nl defending agbere.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
Then why are you guys bashing me up and down was it because of my name? and about my away match i have the times i do them so dont worry not always maybe once or twice in 2weeks
Re: by kandiikane(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2011
If you were not married na your business be that but you are married and you are here bragging. .What do you want us to do congratulate you, tell you well done?
Re: by tpia5: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2011
Who dashed him marriage.

The loudest mouths here are those chronic bachelors, some of whom are pretending to have a wife.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
Then what are your problems with my life if i cheat or not and i believe most of you bashing are me are not saint from the act lets he/she that has never sin cast the first stone i urge anyone of you here opening you gutter  hurling insult at me should swear by either Quran/Bible wish ever you believe in and swear you have never for one cheat either on your BF/GF or Wife/Hubby i dare you to come out and swear with all the living and non living of your properties mumu people calming to be saints
Re: by kandiikane(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
I think I am allowed to cast first stone. . I am literally allergic to cheating so if it has come to that I am a saint. . cool
Re: by coogar: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2011
tpia@:

Who dashed him marriage.

The loudest mouths here are those chronic bachelors, some of whom are pretending to have a wife.

it's sinful now to be a bachelor?
Re: by bashydemy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
ask them oooo i ask them to to swear if them never cheat for once even as a BF/GF nobody fit talk again
Re: by tunnytox(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
@bashy_demy

Life is too short man nkan ti o ba maa je ma je niso  grin grin afterall there's no one without his weakness some people like to smoke, some like to do wayo, some people na gaaay, some like to drink and some people na nagging they will nag sooo tey they will start fighting their own shadow  grin grin grin
Re: by hilli666(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
I have no idea why this question keeps coming up. Dude all men will cheat some will cheat better than others. Some are just good liars, those are the ones you fall in love with the most. When an honest man approaches you guys, you play hard to get and become judgmental, however when a smooth liar (who borrowed everything cool he has, even down to his boxers) approaches you, then you will give him your heart and get married. Soon after you will come to Niaraland to freak out and ask questions. Men cheated when woman where honest, disciplined and respected their role in a relationship (basically domesticated), what make you think they would be more faithful now that woman feel they are equal, and want to challenge his authority at every turn, has an opinion in every matter of his, can’t cook, can’t raise kids, to busy trying to copy white women they see on TV?

Your husband will cheat and has probably cheated, your boyfriend would cheat. Your father cheated and is probably cheating on you mother as I type. They best liars just never get caught. And yes men are not meant to be monogamous this has been proven scientifically twice over. Just do your research. This is the truth, it’s not meant to make you feel better but at least now your better prepared for that moment when you catch him screwing your best friend.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
@tunnytox Abi jare i have left them to be nagging jare afterall there is no court of law that will sentence me for playing away match

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife / My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.