Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu (22296 Views)

Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by oikirodah(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Odogwu: Why APC and PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu As The Jagaban Shapes The 2023 Elections

"When I reach Igbo land, dem calling me Odogwu ....And as I enter the town, I put am for agu (Odogwu)
And nobody can stop you, na so we dey fly pass oh...Over any obstacle, e be Odogwu (Odogwu)."
-Burna Boy's hit jam Odogwu.

In the Igbo region of Nigeria, Odogwu is a name or title given to a bold and strongman. Odogwu represents a fantastic and great person. In a nutshell, Odogwu means "champion."

Burna Boy has it all when it comes to musical grandeur and winning home the Grammy. I had to put this tune of our African pride on repeat to help me express myself with the current reality of our 2023 presidential race.

The PDP which has  17 aspirants for the 2023 presidential election and the APC which is projected to have 40 presidential aspirants have one thing in common, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

Tinubu is their opponent, according to a careful analysis of the campaign formulas of all presidential contenders from both parties. It would be fantastic if all of these aspirants could unite as one indivisible entity.

So, if Tinubu is their problem, they should reach out to both parties and provide one credible opponent to defeat the Jagaban; otherwise, how can you explain why there are over 50 aspirants running and all their followers can talk about is Tinubu?

Is Tinubu the custodian of their aspirants kidney that they wont allow the Jagaban to drink his water and drop his cup? Haba.

The amusing aspect of the whole situation is that whenever these presidential aspirants' supporters talk, all they can say is that Tinubu will be stopped and their aspirant  would win. "Why Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu?

Greatness and beauty do not belong to the gods alone, Tinubu has worked hard for the presidency and naturally becomes the threat of any aspirant, even the Lilliputians that are on life support parties would still say Tinubu is their headache.

In competitions and even war, the CHAMPION is always the one who is despised; they would use both traditional and blackmail methods to discredit the champion while, in reality, what they should do is focus on their strengths and use them to overcome their obstacles.
However, because Tinubu has become their stumbling block, their survival now hinges on him continuing in the race.

If Tinubu happens to withdraw from the contest what now becomes of their ambitions?

Most of these political neophytes casting aspersions on Tinubu cant lace his shoes. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon.

Listen to Burna Boy sing..."na who dey draw the map e oh (Odogwu)....You are looking at the champion (Odogwu)....Champion"

It's no longer a secret that Tinubu writes the song for other people's campaigns, and his network is certainly murdering his critics. So, if Nigerians ask what these people's ideals and manifestos are for Nigerians, I expect them to say Tinubu must be stopped, because that is their campaign slogans.

An election is like a six-lane fast road with overtaking lanes; if you can't keep up with your competition, it's no one else's problem but your own.

With this song, Burna Boy stated it all. Odogwu,

"Make I remind you as e dey go...
Bounce to the sound when I bounce with the dough....Serve yourself, na the matter we dey do
Omo you dey slow, move make I move....I go slide then you go sink like a boat"

Shey una dey hear lyrics ? Tinubu is on a highway and doesn't need anyone's approval.

So, if Tinubu is the recurrent decimal in everyone's presidential campaign, why can't both the APC and PDP presidential aspirants work together to defeat Tinubu? I'm sure some warped minds would spin this, but the truth, as they say, is bitter. How can you expect to defeat Tinubu if every aspirant views him as their only opponent and are fighting him individually ?

So, if Tinubu is their headache, the only way to stop him is for them to form a grand alliance against him. Let's see whether they can unite and shame Tinubu in the presidential election because Tinubu has taken their KIDNEYS.

So keep bouncing to the beat that Tinubu would crash while he keeps leading in the polls. Tinubu is a movement, and it did not happen overnight; he planned for it, worked hard for it, reached out for it, and made sure he gave it his all in all he did; today, he is the Champion, and the detractors are howling.

Tinubu has the presidential map for 2023 in his hands, therefore let's get moving.

Once again my name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and na me be the Principal and Chairman/CEO Bush Radio Academy.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/odogwu-why-pdp-and-apc-aspirants-must-come-together-to-defeat-tinubu-as-jagaban-finally-shapes-the-2023-elections-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by ghettokid1(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2022

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2022
In the end, it will be Tinubu vs Atiku at the polls. We have been saying this since but some people have chosen to deceive themselves.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by yesloaded: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2022
2023 will be interesting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by bigdammyj: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Noted
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Why don't Nigerians vote out APC and PDP at all levels.? 20 years of both parties has led to nothing but ruin.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Uncletony(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2022
Very senseless post!

520 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Oyiboman69: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2022
Mtcheeeew
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2022
Ashiwaju of Nigeria carries lot of grace
I pray for this grace
Even though he's not in power of authority and the whole country is talking about one person

The VP in power doesn't even have this popularity in today's politics

I think it's GRACE

I promise to vote for GRACE NOT PARASITE POLITICIAN OSINBAJO

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by miyagi01(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2022
Tinubu the boss of them all.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Jhena(f): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2022
Omo. I was not expecting this level of hype

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Bobloco: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2022
This hype is something else

Let me say this here that if, I mean if it comes down to Atiku vs Tinubu

Atiku will win

The election will be over before 4pm on election day

The only region Tinubu will win is the South West.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by lloydtruth: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2022
Come 2023 one thing is certain, the mistake of 2015 will be repeated. Nigerians don't learn even amidst severe hardship, they will still choose ethicity and religion ahead of competency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by heydays: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Interesting times ahead smiley
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Winters23: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Wakanda nonsense report is this?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Yemmysworld91: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2022
For political correctness, the south east should produce the next president. But them no just sabi the game.
I am from the south west. A Lagos/Ogun boy; I'm not a fan of Tinubu, but the hatred the south easterners and other aspirants are throwing at him is making some of us align with him now. That man is best positioned strategically to be the next president.

Except the Northern hegemony goes against him. But With the array of candidates in the APC/Pdp the North is obviously confused.

The jagaban is a movement. Take or leave it.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Lamasta(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Tinubu is a movement, and it did not happen overnight; he planned for it, worked hard for it, reached out for it, and made sure he gave it his all in all he did; today, he is the Champion, and the detractors are howling.

Tinubu stands no chance in this election, no amount of sugarcoating can change it

447 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Before the presidential race picked momentum, I didn't really fancy Tinubu. But when I realized the level of gangup against him
The ferocity of attack Launched against him. Then that Namdi Kanu audio during endsars encouraging his supporters to target Tinubu. That they should burn down his house and all of that. I started wondering why. I didn't have any other choice but to align with him.
The Jagaban is a movement

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by onedayatime(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2022
The truth is this man is the winner of the election even before the primary started yesterday in PDP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Cantonese: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Uncletony:
Very senseless post!

Without doubt!

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by onedayatime(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2022
I discovered that in this world, the most powerful person is the.most hated man. When OBJ was the most powerful politician in Nigeria, he was the most hated. USA is the most hated country in the world because he is the most powerful in the world. Yorubas are the most hated tribe in Nigeria because, they are the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria.

Before you bash me, I am an ndigbo.....

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by obembet(f): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2022
All this una hate for Tinubu that doesn't care if you exist. 99% of TINUBU haters doesn't have any relationship with him and he's has never offend them in anyway.

Wike have bought everywhere in Rivers state, He kill many Igbo people in Obigbo and starve them for over 3 months, yet them will come online and shouting TINUBU. All the bad road in thier state are TINUBU project. I don't want tinubu to be the next president just cos of Age and health but I see no reason for all the hate.

Tinubu is gready, is your Governor saint.. cos I don't understand

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by rajiedreez: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Valid

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani / Makinde: Wearing Of Face Mask Now Compulsory In Oyo / Abia APC Elects Orji Kalu As New Caucus Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.