Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu (22329 Views)

Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Titaniumental: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Lamasta:

Tinubu stands no chance in this election, no amount of sugarcoating can change it
Well, if that will make you sleep well, it's all good then

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by jazzme1: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Juanmike:
And vote in YPP?
Talk is cheap

Well, yes, it would be good if we all did that, so that Buhari and company learn a very important lesson.

But in the end, most Nigerians will still vote for PDP and APC, the same way most people vote for the Dems and Republicans in the US, and the Labour and Conservative party in the UK, because Nigerians ( and even Americans and Brits, and other nations...)do not want change. Change involves making tough decisions, and with that comes uncertainty, and that's the last thing most Nigerians want....even though we need a lot of serious change, not Buhari change, or PDP change.

Until we are brave enough to face our real problems, we will continue to hide from them by voting in PDP and APC , despite their bad performance. Familiar demons and all that. Sad.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by RexTramadol1: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Just till I saw Bush Radio
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2022
If its going to be Tinubu.. PDP will bring in atiku. Hmmm. Na there wahala go dey o..north wey no sabi anything like party, na aboki aboki something.. If I am to come back and vote. I go vote sowore. If e loss , e no concern me, I go back to my base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by ityP(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
In the end, it will be Tinubu vs Atiku at the polls. We have been saying this since but some people have chosen to deceive themselves.

Oga, Atiku cannot win primaries for PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:

Well, yes, it would be good if we all did that, so that Buhari and company learn a very important lesson.

But in the end, most Nigerians will still vote for PDP and APC, the same way most people vote for the Dems and Republicans in the US, and the Labour and Conservative party in the UK, because Nigerians ( and even Americans and Brits, and other nations...)do not want change. Change involves making tough decisions, and with that comes uncertainty, and that's the last thing most Nigerians want....even though we need a lot of serious change, not Buhari change, or PDP change.

Until we are brave enough to face our real problems, we will continue to hide from them by voting in PDP and APC , despite their bad performance. Familiar demons and all that. Sad.
The 3 parties are the same
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2022
Juanmike:
The 3 parties are the same

You can vote for others, or for the usual or for neither.

Simple. Crying that they are the same doesn't change nothin.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by drlateef: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
For political correctness, the south east should produce the next president. But them no just sabi the game.
I am from the south west. A Lagos/Ogun boy; I'm not a fan of Tinubu, but the hatred the south easterners and other aspirants are throwing at him is making some of us align with him now. That man is best positioned strategically to be the next president.

Except the Northern hegemony goes against him. But With the array of candidates in the APC/Pdp the North is obviously confused.

The jagaban is a movement. Take or leave it.

The south easterners have shot themselves in the foot with Boko Haram AK47. They never realised that people like you will react negatively to their vituperations and pathological hatred for Tinubu. Long before we woke up to 2022, Ohaneze had started begging Tinubu not to come out. As if he was the president of NIGERIA. The man is an enigma, unstoppable and formidable indeed. I sympathise with southeast but they have 8 more years to wait, and I am sure Tinubu will fish out the best successor among them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by FLYFIRE(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Because Buhari went from lowering the bar of governance to throwing the entire bar away, EVERY NONENTITY NOW WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT - Kporegi

IN HIS DREAM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by olatuns2017: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/odogwu-why-pdp-and-apc-aspirants-must-come-together-to-defeat-tinubu-as-jagaban-finally-shapes-the-2023-elections-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Tinubu s a Force

Even if APC rigged him out and Atiku wins PDP primaries..... Tinubu will work for Atiku

But

If Tinubu wins ApC primaries

In the end

2023 Tinubu Vs Atiku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by onuman: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Chuksmill(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Werey Afonja like you...which one "be I'm an ndigbo"
onedayatime:
I discovered that in this world, the most powerful person is the.most hated man. When OBJ was the most powerful politician in Nigeria, he was the most hated. USA is the most hated country in the world because he is the most powerful in the world. Yorubas are the most hated tribe in Nigeria because, they are the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria.

Before you bash me, I am an ndigbo.....
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
ityP:

Oga, Atiku cannot win primaries for PDP
Who then will win PDP primaries?
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by P4pius: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Why make dis man look like a god,
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]

Keep deceiving yourselves
I have told you my own, Tinubu and Atiku. Tell us yours

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by emilo2bad: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bobloco:
This hype is something else
Let me say this here that if, I mean if it comes down to Atiku vs Tinubu

Atiku will win
The election will be over before 4pm on election day
The only region Tinubu will win is the South West.
That is baby politician calculation unfortunately elections is not like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by snowball11(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kittex7:
Ashiwaju of Nigeria carries lot of grace
I pray for this grace
Even though he's not in power of authority and the whole country is talking about one person

The VP in power doesn't even have this popularity in today's politics

I think it's GRACE

I promise to vote for GRACE NOT PARASITE POLITICIAN OSINBAJO

A gracified slave spotted! grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by maestroferddi: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Uncletony:
Very senseless post!
Tinubu urchins doing anything possible to resurrect his dead presidential campaign.

They are so predictable ..

You write a facetious and self- serving article in some faceless blogsite to push a misleading narrative.

This strategem is stale....No discerning mind will be deceived by your tales by moonlight.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
hohafrank:
foul foul foul
No be only foul, na penalty kick
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by zelnababa(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Some Westernal that re not fans of Tinubu before has changed their mind cos of hatred from across d Niger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by colestephan86: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kittex7:
Ashiwaju of Nigeria carries lot of grace
I pray for this grace
Even though he's not in power of authority and the whole country is talking about one person

The VP in power doesn't even have this popularity in today's politics

I think it's GRACE

I promise to vote for GRACE NOT PARASITE POLITICIAN OSINBAJO
It's not grace , it's hard work , living and letting others live

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/odogwu-why-pdp-and-apc-aspirants-must-come-together-to-defeat-tinubu-as-jagaban-finally-shapes-the-2023-elections-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

All you daft armchair forecasters should just do us all a favour and go dip their heads in a pit tiolet pls!!! May 30th is just around the corner, after the APC primaries you can then come here and start wiping out your di..ks! but for now, shut the f..kup!!!
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by oneunited(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by colestephan86: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Before the presidential race picked momentum, I didn't really fancy Tinubu. But when I realized the level of gangup against him
The ferocity of attack Launched against him. Then that Namdi Kanu audio during endsars encouraging his supporters to target Tinubu. That they should burn down his house and all of that. I started wondering why. I didn't have any other choice but to align with him.
The Jagaban is a movement
The scallywag and monkey in the cage was only saying that then cos he was in Britain, and thinks he can control his wards at targeting tinubu
Something 1000 of him can not do is what he calims he can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by maestroferddi: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

Another paid post by a cheap shameless amala and ewedu stipend collector
Now you are getting to know how they operate...

Nigerians should expect more of these cash and carry articles. Mindless propaganda...

It worked in 2015 but let's see how it will work in 2023.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by uchennaq(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
NONSENSE POST

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by 77up(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
obembet:
All this una hate for Tinubu that doesn't care if you exist. 99% of TINUBU haters doesn't have any relationship with him and he's has never offend them in anyway.

Wike have bought everywhere in Rivers state, He kill many Igbo people in Obigbo and starve them for over 3 months, yet them will come online and shouting TINUBU. All the bad road in thier state are TINUBU project. I don't want tinubu to be the next president just cos of Age and health but I see no reason for all the hate.

Tinubu is gready, is your Governor saint.. cos I don't understand
Sis, Tinubu is healthy,capable with great experience. He will become president, let them go and hang themselves.

One thing I keep admiring about Tinubu and his media team is the maturity to keep ignoring all the smear campaigns against him.

Millions of articles hitting online daily ,larger percentage is all about attacking and insulting him funny enough, most of hates are from Igbos,yet he keep going.

Igbos like it or not, Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria by God's grace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by uchennaq(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
The person that wrote this senseless article must be the biggest fool I have seen.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Desmondola5273: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gdhd

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by colestephan86: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
obembet:
All this una hate for Tinubu that doesn't care if you exist. 99% of TINUBU haters doesn't have any relationship with him and he's has never offend them in anyway.

Wike have bought everywhere in Rivers state, He kill many Igbo people in Obigbo and starve them for over 3 months, yet them will come online and shouting TINUBU. All the bad road in thier state are TINUBU project. I don't want tinubu to be the next president just cos of Age and health but I see no reason for all the hate.

Tinubu is gready, is your Governor saint.. cos I don't understand
My dear,
The last time I heard of ken nnamani was during objs regime, same with ayim Pius anyim,
Peter odili , jame ibori and saraki at least he came in the second term of tinubu.
All these people mentioned and many others were prominent politicians when tinubu was the governor of Lagos state.
The man left office and vegan his journey to presidency by lifting many politicians you see today.
Even atiku is no where close to tinubu now..
I put it to you that , this is the sole reason for the hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by ledaman: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Uncletony:
Very senseless post!
Why won't it be senseless, when you don't have sense

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Primary: Anyim Congratulates Atiku, Decries Voting On Primordial Sentiments / Gen Murtala Muhammed 39th Anniversary Of His Brutal Assassination / Edo Governorship: Benin-Lagos Expressway Deserted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.