Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu (22328 Views)

Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:
Why don't Nigerians vote out APC and PDP at all levels.? 20 years of both parties has led to nothing but ruin.

This is my wish but Nigerian factor will still come in place
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by uchennaq(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
77up:
Sis, Tinubu is healthy,capable with great experience. He will become president, let them go and hang themselves.

One thing I keep admiring about Tinubu and his media team is the maturity to keep ignoring all the smear campaigns against him.

Millions of articles hitting online daily ,larger percentage is all about attacking and insulting him funny enough, most of hates are from Igbos,yet he keep going.

Igbos like it or not, Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria by God's grace.

A PITY!!! WHY CAN'T WE TRY TO MAKE HIGHLY QUALIFIED EDUCATED TECHNOCRATS PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY SO THAT WE CAN MOVE TO START THINKING LIKE MALAYSIA, TAIWAN, INDONESIA, ETC. MUST IT BE PEOPLE LIKE TINUBU THAT EVERYONE IN LAGOS KNOWS HIS WAY OF LIFE? CHAIIII NAWA OOOO
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:

You can vote for others, or for the usual or for neither.

Simple. Crying that they are the same doesn't change nothin.
Whatever, crying for a change won't it better either, so long as it is the same people that would make it.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by 77up(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Op really do these Tinubu haters strong things here o grin , more inks to your pen bro wink

BAT all the way !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Brunicekid(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jhena:
Omo. I was not expecting this level of hype
As in eeenn, the hype too much... Kaaii
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by 77up(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
uchennaq:

A PITY!!! WHY CAN'T WE TRY TO MAKE HIGHLY QUALIFIED EDUCATED TECHNOCRATS PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY SO THAT WE CAN MOVE TO START THINKING LIKE MALAYSIA, TAIWAN, INDONESIA, ETC. MUST IT BE PEOPLE LIKE TINUBU THAT EVERYONE IN LAGOS KNOWS HIS WAY OF LIFE? CHAIIII NAWA OOOO
So we will be thinking like malaysia if we vote Atiku or Obi? Joke grin

Besides who are those in Lagos that know his way of life and if I may ask, what are those his way of life that did not qualify him to be president?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by moshuur(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
For political correctness, the south east should produce the next president. But them no just sabi the game.
I am from the south west. A Lagos/Ogun boy; I'm not a fan of Tinubu, but the hatred the south easterners and other aspirants are throwing at him is making some of us align with him now. That man is best positioned strategically to be the next president.

Except the Northern hegemony goes against him. But With the array of candidates in the APC/Pdp the North is obviously confused.

The jagaban is a movement. Take or leave it.
Bro I was never a fan of tinubu.....but guess what...The hatred those people threw at him made me aligned with him (I literally became his fan through nairaland).
So I understand ur feelings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
The poster is very mischievous and lacks no knowledge of the Nigerian political landscape, it is not even sure for Tinubu in the primaries. You posters that are stylishly marketing Tinubu should stop these gimmicks do you think we don't see through all these shenanigans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
moshuur:

Bro I was never a fan of tinubu.....but guess what...The hatred those people threw at him made me aligned with him (I literally became his fan through nairaland).

Oga stop being mischievous you have always been his fan, you are even a paid supporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by moshuur(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
obynzo:

Oga stop being mischievous you have always been his fan, you are even a paid supporter.
hahahaha....I love nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Reality3080: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
uchennaq:

i believe your so called highly qualified technocrat have ruled b4 in one capacity or d other.

Go n check d records,no governor beat tinubu record since 99.

If u want to argue tell me d persons name n his so called record

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Reality3080: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
moshuur:

same here

I use to see his as that politician b4 but with igbo hate I am his number 1 fan now.

Igbos have worse leaders than tinubu but they will never say anything about them but shout about other people's leaders.

Imagine someone campaigning for

Orji uzor kalu
Okorocha
Peter obi

N d same person is telling us tinubu is not good.

U hail your own thief but want us to stone our own thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by 3kay945(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
lloydtruth:
Come 2023 one thing is certain, the mistake of 2015 will be repeated. Nigerians don't learn even amidst severe hardship, they will still choose ethicity and religion ahead of competency.

I am gladly waiting to see the impact of youth comes next election. With all the Shout of EndSar campaign and youth involvement in governance.

A prophet had said it long time ago that we "Nigerian love suffering and smiling.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by danot1030: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bobloco:
This hype is something else

Let me say this here that if, I mean if it comes down to Atiku vs Tinubu

Atiku will win

The election will be over before 4pm on election day

The only region Tinubu will win is the South West.

I hope you will not start singing another song when Tinubu win that the election was rigged?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by 3kay945(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
obynzo:

Prove it, I wan see something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by PointZerom: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by PointZerom: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
moshuur:

Just imagine, what hatred did they throw at Tinubu?
You'll soon wake up to reality.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by ityP(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Who then will win PDP primaries?

A southerner. If you want bet, I dey game
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
In the end, it will be Tinubu vs Atiku at the polls. We have been saying this since but some people have chosen to deceive themselves.

None of them.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by zoedew: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
FOR WHOSE BENEFIT?
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Before the presidential race picked momentum, I didn't really fancy Tinubu. But when I realized the level of gangup against him
The ferocity of attack Launched against him. Then that Namdi Kanu audio during endsars encouraging his supporters to target Tinubu. That they should burn down his house and all of that. I started wondering why. I didn't have any other choice but to align with him.
The Jagaban is a movement

who sent soldiers to Shoot and kill innocent protesters at lekki tollgate?? undecided

u never align well. u go soon align more.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Tareq1105: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
yesloaded:
2023 will be interesting

Lord help Nigeria and Nigerians in our quest to make the right decision among these eminent personalities amen.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by weirdo44: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
zelnababa:
Some Westernal that re not fans of Tinubu before has changed their mind cos of hatred from across d Niger
very true. Me too, I used to hate him but when I realized that the South South and South East people hate him more, I had no choice but to love him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Heavensent01(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Before the presidential race picked momentum, I didn't really fancy Tinubu. But when I realized the level of gangup against him
The ferocity of attack Launched against him. Then that Namdi Kanu audio during endsars encouraging his supporters to target Tinubu. That they should burn down his house and all of that. I started wondering why. I didn't have any other choice but to align with him.
The Jagaban is a movement

it's called empathy, I have loved Osibanjo to become president then I realized how he made himself available for some political Mafia to use him divide southwest ambition

J

A

G

A

B

A

N

is a goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Heavensent01(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tareq1105:

Lord help Nigeria and Nigerians in our quest to make the right decision among these eminent personalities amen.

go and collect your PVC, INEC do not count prayer point

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by DSoj(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
When everyone is tired, all of us will have a consensus of Tinubu, both APC, PDP and other mushroom parties.
Tinubu 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Help2020: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bobloco:
This hype is something else

Let me say this here that if, I mean if it comes down to Atiku vs Tinubu

Atiku will win

The election will be over before 4pm on election day

The only region Tinubu will win is the South West.
They don't know
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by weirdo44: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
PointZerom:

Just imagine, what hatred did they throw at Tinubu?
You'll soon wake up to reality.
I pretended as an igbo person to hear what an igbo guy who sells provision have to say about the upcoming presidential election, lo and behold, this guy knows no other aspirant than TINUBU, said TINUBU is this and that, called him unprintable names like wtf. Igbos are full of hatred, they hate yorubas so much

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by weirdo44: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
jaxxy:

who sent soldiers to Shoot and kill innocent protesters at lekki tollgate?? undecided

u never align well. u go soon align more.
LOL, No one knows that answer, do you?. You all hate Tinubu more than Wike who wasted your people in Rivers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
weirdo44:
LOL, No one knows that answer, do you?. You all hate Tinubu more than Wike who wasted your people in Rivers

who know what wike did bt nobody knows who sent soldiers to kill innocent protesters in lagos? undecided
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by jrusky(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
So Tinubu now their headache or may I say now Tinubu is your nightmare baa?

With the way you people are making this man becoming your new national anthem you are not doing Tinubu any evil rather you are promoting him more, making those who do not like him to begin seen reason to like him because of all these attention towards him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai / National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu / Otuekong Idongesit Nkanga Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex Governor Akwa Ibom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.