Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu (22333 Views)

Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Heavensent01:

it's called empathy, I have loved Osibanjo to become president then I realized how he made himself available for some political Mafia to use him divide southwest ambition

J

A

G

A

B

A

N

is a goal
Exactly the situation with. If you dig out my post you will see that I was actually rooting for Osibanjo and wishing that Tinubu will transfer his support base to the VP. But now all that has changed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by naija4life247: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Uncletony:
Very senseless post!

Let's see your useful post. Make sure it does not contain Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
jaxxy:

who sent soldiers to Shoot and kill innocent protesters at lekki tollgate?? undecided

u never align well. u go soon align more.
Who was killed at lekki toll gate? Take this nonsense away from me jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
onedayatime:
I discovered that in this world, the most powerful person is the.most hated man. When OBJ was the most powerful politician in Nigeria, he was the most hated. USA is the most hated country in the world because he is the most powerful in the world. Yorubas are the most hated tribe in Nigeria because, they are the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria.

Before you bash me, I am an ndigbo.....
Liar
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by 1ludroli0: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
LET'S ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES TOGETHER!!!
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Davinity: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
In the end, it will be Tinubu vs Atiku at the polls. We have been saying this since but some people have chosen to deceive themselves.
God forbid bad thing.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by MrTed(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Emilokoiyawon: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
For political correctness, the south east should produce the next president. But them no just sabi the game.
I am from the south west. A Lagos/Ogun boy; I'm not a fan of Tinubu, but the hatred the south easterners and other aspirants are throwing at him is making some of us align with him now. That man is best positioned strategically to be the next president.

Except the Northern hegemony goes against him. But With the array of candidates in the APC/Pdp the North is obviously confused.

The jagaban is a movement. Take or leave it.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Emilokoiyawon: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
jaxxy:
who sent soldiers to Shoot and kill innocent protesters at lekki tollgate?? undecidedu never align well. u go soon align more.

Who sent them? Tell us.Was it Peter Obi? Who? Provide evidence.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Emilokoiyawon: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
weirdo44:
I pretended as an igbo person to hear what an igbo guy who sells provision have to say about the upcoming presidential election, lo and behold, this guy knows no other aspirant than TINUBU, said TINUBU is this and that, called him unprintable names like wtf. Igbos are full of hatred, they hate yorubas so much

The earlier Yorubas realize that our biggest haters in Nigeria are some Igbos the better for us. Since the civil war, no other tribe has done more for the Igbos than Yorubas. For example, we are the ONLY tribe in Nigeria that returned Igbo abandoned property. Yet, no one hates us more than this particular set of Igbos.That is to tell you that their hatred for us has no solution. The uneducated frustrated Igbos who truly believe that Yorubas are the cause of their poverty. Tinubu is their problem not Peter Obi who stole almost 300 billion naira from Anambra. Not wicked Wike who wiped out an entire generation of young Igbos in Obigbo. Not Kalu who completely stole the heritage of Abia down to the bones. This frustrated Igbos youths were brought up to believe that Yorubas are their enemies, Nnamdi Kanu knows this very well which explains his broadcast during endsars for Tinubu's properties and businesses to be burnt down. The role that some Igbos played in the burning down of Lagos is a warning to Yorubas. I will are heeding the warning!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Emilokoiyawon: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
jaxxy:

who know what wike did bt nobody knows who sent soldiers to kill innocent protesters in lagos? undecided

Tell us. Was it Peter Obi? Tell us and provide evidence. With Wike we have evidence because he came out and said he is responsible for the massacre of Igbos in Obigbo. Give us evidence of the person who order soldiers to shoot at lekki.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kittex7:
Ashiwaju of Nigeria carries lot of grace
I pray for this grace
Even though he's not in power of authority and the whole country is talking about one person

The VP in power doesn't even have this popularity in today's politics

I think it's GRACE

I promise to vote for GRACE NOT PARASITE POLITICIAN OSINBAJO

Ah ah!
Tinubu has turned to "grace" just like that.

How many plates of Amala have they given to you?
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by basseeafricana: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
In the end, it will be Tinubu vs Atiku at the polls. We have been saying this since but some people have chosen to deceive themselves.
Sure
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by slickbak(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:

They do. And the harsh reason why APC and PDP win is simple...most Nigerians , after complaining about them all day long go and vote for them, because they prefer the devil they know than the angel they do not know.

It may sound like wise advice, but at the end of the day, we get the same old mediocre and unchallenging leadership in different coats....but still the same.

Votes count. I stopped believing in rigging the day someone who six months earlier was claiming to be a secessionist was then supporting Atiku, a man who does not support secession, and even before then, my beliefs were eroding. If elections were rigged, why were Nigerians silent.? Either they were too scared, or they support the parties. And the evidence is for the latter.

P.S
An NYSC guy did election duty. In the village he served, everyone was blasting APC all day long, then when election came, the same people came and voted for....APC. No bribery, no vote stuffing in his area, no thugs...they still voted APC. You expect change with that mindset.? When people vote for a party that they were blasting for bad governance 2 weeks earlier?
cool
You’ve convinced me to an extent cos I fear this country
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Tell us. Was it Peter Obi? Tell us and provide evidence. With Wike we have evidence because he came out and said he is responsible for the massacre of Igbos in Obigbo. Give us evidence of the person who order soldiers to shoot at lekki.

u know what wike did from here in lagos bt don't know who sent soldiers to attack protesters at lekki tollgate in lagos??

is that what u are saying??

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Who sent them? Tell us.Was it Peter Obi? Who? Provide evidence.

u should know now or are u not in lagos?
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Emilokoiyawon: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
jaxxy:

u know what wike did from here in lagos bt don't know who sent soldiers to attack protesters at lekki tollgate in lagos??

is that what u are saying??

Wike came out with video saying he ordered the killings. Do you have video of peter obi laying claims to any killings at lekki?
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Wike came out with video saying he ordered the killings. Do you have video of peter obi laying claims to any killings at lekki?

can u ask lagos state governor? and get back to Nigerians pls. its important.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Emilokoiyawon: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
jaxxy:

Oh, I thought you had evidence. Okay. You have nothing. grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Oh, I thought you had evidence. Okay. You have nothing. grin grin grin grin

The chief security officer of state has all the evidence.

I'm sure he knows and I've given u clues. wink
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

The earlier Yorubas realize that our biggest haters in Nigeria are some Igbos the better for us. Since the civil war, no other tribe has done more for the Igbos than Yorubas. For example, we are the ONLY tribe in Nigeria that returned Igbo abandoned property. Yet, no one hates us more than this particular set of Igbos.That is to tell you that their hatred for us has no solution. The uneducated frustrated Igbos who truly believe that Yorubas are the cause of their poverty. Tinubu is their problem not Peter Obi who stole almost 300 billion naira from Anambra. Not wicked Wike who wiped out an entire generation of young Igbos in Obigbo. Not Kalu who completely stole the heritage of Abia down to the bones. This frustrated Igbos youths were brought up to believe that Yorubas are their enemies, Nnamdi Kanu knows this very well which explains his broadcast during endsars for Tinubu's properties and businesses to be burnt down. The role that some Igbos played in the burning down of Lagos is a warning to Yorubas. I will are heeding the warning!

Correct. Igbos need to focus on developing their political worth and standing in Nigeria to the benefit of the average Igbo in SE Nigeria.

What they focus on and obsess about is totally wrong.

Emancipation, respect or glory does not come from the obsession to dominate the land of others. That is impossible in the modern era.

Igbos should shun their covetous, extrovert, vindictive and confused proclivities to focus on developing Igbo stock based on the mantra "charity begins at home" . Not from Lagos, Ogun , Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Edo etal.

This is what puts them in perpetual and losing conflict against others everywhere to then lesve them shouting "they hate us" and "they want to wipe us out".
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
jaxxy:

Are you okay? Some of you need to get a life. When has Sanwo Olu ever conceded any "massacre" took place for you to be putting him on the stand as a corroborating witness?

Stop being a coward tell us who sent soldiers to "massacre" folks at Lekki tollgate.

That person better be Buhari because we know Governors cannot even direct the army to act without the approval of Mr.President, who is commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces, let alone Tinubu who has no official government position.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by fubsy: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bobloco:
This hype is something else

Let me say this here that if, I mean if it comes down to Atiku vs Tinubu

Atiku will win

The election will be over before 4pm on election day

The only region Tinubu will win is the South West.
I think if it comes to Tinubu and any other person in PDP, Tinubu may win Lagos and Osun with landslide. But the other states in the South-West, will not be easy for him. I still think Osinbajo stands a better to win the South-West, and other regions, particularly if the PDP candidate is not Peter Obi.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by osteenbush(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Baba, there's no need for all these epistle, nobody is talking about Tinubu, it's just your own way of hyping him. All I've been seeing and hearing everywhere is Peter Obi and nobody else.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by juman(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
What a headline.

While tinubu is not contesting but campaigning for his party candidate.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Are you okay? Some of you need to get a life. When has Sanwo Olu ever conceded any "massacre" took place for you to be putting him on the stand as a corroborating witness?

Stop being a coward tell us who sent soldiers to "massacre" folks at Lekki tollgate.

That person better be Buhari because we know Governors cannot even direct the army to act without the approval of Mr.President, who is commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces, let alone Tinubu who has no official government position.

Buhari has no business with soldiers deployed to lekki tollgate. The governor is the chief security officer of his state and knows who did it. Why he has refused to tell us is the issue.

is Buhari the one asking for tollgate to be reopened? or it is the lagos landlord.
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by SeeItSayIt: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tinubu urchins how market?

What happened to the APC ticket you guys claimed to be your master's birthright?
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by laughitall(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
elfiddy:
It will be Osinbajo vs Wike

for third place !
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by laughitall(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
fubsy:

I think if it comes to Tinubu and any other person in PDP, Tinubu may win Lagos and Osun with landslide. But the other states in the South-West, will not be easy for him. I still think Osinbajo stands a better to win the South-West, and other regions, particularly if the PDP candidate is not Peter Obi.
ndi dot political calculation .. that’s why u guys can never be president
Re: 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bobloco:
This hype is something else

Let me say this here that if, I mean if it comes down to Atiku vs Tinubu

Atiku will win

The election will be over before 4pm on election day

The only region Tinubu will win is the South West.

Yeye. The North knows Atiku's ambition is a fuel for disintegration. They will sacrifice him. U can quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye / OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! / Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.