Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,876 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Share Your Experience Having Sex In The Presence Of Someone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Having Sex In The Presence Of Someone (10284 Views)

My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Share Your Experience Having Sex In The Presence Of Someone by Alapojames: 11:12am On May 03, 2022
See adventures sha..
This trend is funny as fuvk

Me no get any ordeal
Re: Share Your Experience Having Sex In The Presence Of Someone by viyon02: 12:20pm On May 03, 2022
Too many kids on nairaland these days.seun do something.
Re: Share Your Experience Having Sex In The Presence Of Someone by esivue007(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2022
Namiji4319:
In 2020
I was banging this my babe, one time like that In the village, we were on the 3rd round, the weather was hot, we took our bath and went straight to my room, we continue knacking

I was inside with my door opened but the curtain was closed
One of my nigga just enter,wanted to pick up something but on seing me he went out,stand on the door and was calling me to come give him something, naso I call am say guy enter me no fit comot, he enter while me continue giving her hard
In 2018 when I was planning my NYSC, one final year babe in my school, we met on Facebook and started online dating and calls, I travelled to my state and called her, I had no private place, my sister gave me her keys, it's a quarters for staff at the place She worked, me feeling my self as the bad nihgga, her neighbours base on say the weather hot, come put mat for her door dey talk, close to 10pm for night,my babe came, we entered, the babe come dey suck my diiiick and I was moaning while my neighbours were at the door but me no send anybody
In 2018/2019 during NYSC, one of my army Friend, came back from soldiers club, I was waiting for him, on getting to me, he met one akwa ibom girl, who probably came to visit her soldier boyfriend but his number was not reachable, probably she doesn't have transport back, they started talking and he manage to bring her to the door and we entered his house together, babe come feel free for our house, my guy come say make I do am for Hausa, I tell am say make he do am, we come dey drag matter, we ate, she went to the bathroom and wash up, came back with only towel, I went to the rest room and next thing I heard was pap pap papa pappaappaapa and moaning anyhow
this guy mad o grin grin.
U don spell papa finish all in d name of sound

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed / Understanding A High Value Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.