Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (52384 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by boyfrank: 8:47pm On May 02, 2022
ljoh:

Have you been to Abuja before?
Maitama, Asokoro and Wuse

Look at this one o, I've spent Almost 28 years in abuja. I've seen it grow from small settlements and thick forests to what it is today. I've worked in Wuse and Asokoro extensively. It's like u don't know Mpape slum is 7 mine drive from maitama. Just Google mpape slum and educate ur self.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by nairaman66(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2022
MonkeyMods:
With the cheapest women in Africa shocked

Women are 5 for 10 kobo there

Women are cheap there, true, at least better than most Nigeria ladies with STDs and STIs

4 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Menace2Society(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2022
What a load of rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Horus(m): 12:22am On May 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15q8CzNVcnU

Why Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by BabaIbo: 10:21am On May 03, 2022
No, it is Lagos o.

Ojoro!

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by hopexter(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:

You must be a slave trader to know this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by abobote: 10:22am On May 03, 2022
It used to be Abuja, till this vegetable took over.
Though Rwanda have a very good PR, so I don't all the filter pics I see up there

8 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by TruthinAction: 10:23am On May 03, 2022
I weep for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Cantonese: 10:23am On May 03, 2022
What about security in Kigali?
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Sammyhans(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2022
Contact us to help you install a tracker on your car , bus ,bike or truck, WhatsApp or call , 08102330181
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MOTOPARK: 10:23am On May 03, 2022
Blackfire:
Aba

Ibadan

Are the places making Nigeria not clean

The so called mega city is very much dirty almost all places...but Aba is quite dirty ooh i mean very dirty

10 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Osobi32(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2022
ljoh:
Some places in Abuja are cleanest
some right!

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2022
Visionary dictator? And he can't see that Rwanda's stability is dependent on his existence? What happens if anything happens to him? Visionary?

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Minjim: 10:24am On May 03, 2022
This is a collective achievement.

God1000:
Rwanda's president Paul kagame has transformed Rwanda so much despite the fact that he's been there since 2000.

He's a benevolent and visionary dictator.

I'm planning to do my master's degree in either Rwanda or Botswana, they have great schools as well.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Cantonese: 10:24am On May 03, 2022
boyfrank:

Look at this one o, I've spent Almost 28 years in abuja. I've seen it grow from small settlements and thick forests to what it is today. I've worked in Wuse and Asokoro extensively. It's like u don't know Mpape slum is 7 mine drive from maitama. Just Google mpape slum and educate ur self.

Bros abeg eh, how many houses you get there? You sound like baba landlord there.

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by PHIPEX(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2022
Lagos alone gets more income than this country but here we are.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MOTOPARK: 10:26am On May 03, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Once upon a time it was Calabar.. Our own small London!! Then they started electing pot belly monsters and the rest is history..

Nigerians should know the devastating effect of electing wrong people.. Come out and get you PVC its time to vote and make sure our votes counts.. Its time we take our destiny in our hands.. No more excuses.. We can't be looking and fine pictures and admiring other countries.. We have a country blessed with everything. Let's do the right thing.
i strongly agree with you, i have been to cali, its use to be a clean city.

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by samwash(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2022
funshint:
It's not the amount of oil that makes a great Nation....may we not have a President like Buhari and Obasanjo again....never again!

Before the next 12 months we are about to make the same mistake again.

8 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

You must be a slave trader to know this undecided

You must be a lunatic to quote me

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by hopexter(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2022
BabaIbo:
No, it is Lagos o.

Ojoro!

Should we say Kudos to igbokwe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by petrage(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2022
funshint:
It's not the amount of oil that makes a great Nation....may we not have a President like Buhari and Obasanjo again....never again!
Obasanjo bar Yar Adua is the best since 1999

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by hopexter(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:

You must be a lunatic to quote me

Yes I am and you a slave trader going about pricing and selling women you idiot angry grin

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by InvertedHammer: 10:28am On May 03, 2022
/
Am I surprised? All that hype about Lekki, it took three days of driving around to realize that it is a dump. Nigerians can overhype nonsense.

/

8 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Confirm4real(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2022
See how Rwanda be like Europe, maybe I should relocate asap...

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Minjim: 10:29am On May 03, 2022
MOTOPARK:
The so called mega city is very much dirty almost all places...but Aba is quite dirty ooh i mean very dirty

You mean ' filthy dirty

4 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by BabaIbo: 10:29am On May 03, 2022
Faber:
042 dey clean pass this Kigali, Kigali get better ghetto, I visited in 2019 October and took some snapshots...

If I get 10 mentions I post the pics here.

Things dey cost, babes dey cheap ...

Me: " Mon bebe excusiez moi"
Kigali babe: "bien"
Me: " Tu es belle"
Kigali babe: smiles
Me: " Tu t' Apelles comment?"
Kigali babe"says her name eg: Aurore, atfa didine bla bla"

Omoh convo go from there enter... you know as e dey be na

Making two people wey talk sey their babe cheap.
I am beginning to see truth in that statement.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by tamcamp253: 10:29am On May 03, 2022
Where they want you to learn Na there we want catch cruise SMH,
MonkeyMods:

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

Yes I am and you a slave trader going about pricing and selling women you idiot angry grin

A slave trader is better than a raving mad idiot

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Testimony1988(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2022
funshint:
Amen.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by EDhims(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2022
Please can someone throw light on studying in Rwanda. It's cost, standard, and basically living there as foreigner
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by blackpanda: 10:30am On May 03, 2022
funshint:

Rwanda is not a democracy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah / Nigerian Man Refuses To Enter "Driverless" Bus In Netherland (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.