Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (52379 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Originalsly: 11:03am On May 03, 2022
Minjim:

OP showed one picture and everyone is castigating Nigeria.
There are better and cleaner places than this in many states in Nigeria

Why not show pics to support what you're saying? ... Op showed pix... someone supported with video... counter with supporting evidence. Do you know Aba is now the cleanest city in Nigeria?... there was an intense 7 day campaign to clean up the city and pave all roads..... you wouldn't believe it.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Osi247(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2022
grin them use strong pixel snap something the say na cleanest
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by sapele914(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2022
Minjim:

OP showed one picture and everyone is castigating Nigeria.
There are better and cleaner places than this in many states in Nigeria
Maybe private Estates, but never public places.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by boyfrank: 11:05am On May 03, 2022
Cantonese:

Bros abeg eh, how many houses you get there? You sound like baba landlord there.

Lol, just one oga.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2022
hkidola00:
but they do av election in Rwanda...no dictator
Yeah but he has created room for constitutional manipulations. He's desire to lead for this long shows a dangerous form of superiority and love for control. It's unhealthy for civilization. You think the person after him wouldn't worsen it, knowing the nature of politicians?
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Richy4(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2022
sapele914:
When I go skid row for Los Angeles, I never see homeless people for my life like that.

I believe U bro...But the media will never show anything like that... They only market the country by saying it is the land where dreams come true... Which might be true but the ugly side of it, no one will show you.. until u see for yourself... Every country has its own dirty closet..
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by JuanDeDios: 11:06am On May 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Like Saddam and Gaddafi, it takes a lot for progress built under a single dictatorship to stand. If it were complex like the sort practiced in China it would have been a different story. The death and survival of Rwanda is inevitably tied to the life of Kagame.
Spot on. When people praise the progress made by one-man-show dictatorships, they fail to understand what makes truly functional dictatorships like China and the UAE different.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2022
Multiplier7:
You can't post one or two pics about a whole country and tell me it's all there is about it which now makes it the cleanest.

I think we have grown past that as a continent. Show us the residential area side or should i say where the talakawas reside, then we can decide.

Did Op say entire Rwanda?

Sir did you even read the headline at all?

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Grgt0n: 11:07am On May 03, 2022
[s]
Grgton:
Cape Town
Cape Town

WTF Kigali?? Even Calabar is more clearner
[/s]

Owerri pig. Watch your glorified village that's Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77EGMq2d6V0
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Koko1119: 11:07am On May 03, 2022
war don make Dem understand say dey have to come together to make d country grow.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by sapele914(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2022
Originalsly:

Why not show pics to support what you're saying? ... Op showed pix... someone supported with video... counter with supporting evidence. Do you know Aba is now the cleanest city in Nigeria?... there was an intense 7 day campaign to clean up the city and pave all roads..... you wouldn't believe it.

Categorically a lie, show evidence, 7 years of intense cleaning by the even renowned waste management, Aba will still be a pigs sty.

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by hopexter(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:

A slave trader is better than a raving mad idiot

I’ll rather run mad and jump into a lagoon than be a slave trader like yourself dealing and selling humans and human parts, it’s not your fault anyway so I won’t blame you, it’s your family business and I’m sure you grew up to it. Trade with care undecided grin
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by sapele914(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2022
Koko1119:
war don make Dem understand say dey have to come together to make d country grow.
A one man rule did it, not this nonsense democrazy we Hypocrites are practicing in Nigeria.

As time dey go, things just they bad more.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Nobody: 11:12am On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Have you been to Rwanda? At least there's NO in Naija babe's dictionary. None in Rwanda
Lol.. u mean am? How is the place asides the women. Is it safe? At least safer than naija? I need some where to relax more and work remotely for a few months.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 11:12am On May 03, 2022
Blackfire:
Aba

Ibadan

Are the places making Nigeria not clean

Which cities in nigeria are as clean as Kigali?

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Focusmind: 11:13am On May 03, 2022
Nigeria is a jungle with heaps of concrete. Most African countries have left us behind in terms of liveability of cities and decency. The only benefit or edge Nigeria have is money. All these African countries can't boast of any opportunity for business.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 11:14am On May 03, 2022
Osi247:
grin
them use strong pixel snap something the say na cleanest

The place is very clean.

Use strong pixel snap Nigerian cities na

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
MurderX:

Show any evidence that you have been to Kigali
I don't need to be there okay I have my YouTube sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by danity5love: 11:14am On May 03, 2022
Sometimes too camera can make things too clean...there some places in Nigeria that is cleaner than dis.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 11:15am On May 03, 2022
ljoh:
Some places in Abuja are cleanest

Name them

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2022
But the cost of living there na die..
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 11:15am On May 03, 2022
danity5love:
Sometimes too camera can make things too clean...there some places in Nigeria that is cleaner than dis.

Give us their names or use a good camera to snap them

We're talking about a whole city o and not one or two streets

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Nobody: 11:17am On May 03, 2022
martineverest:
kigali is far more beautiful than captown .......its rated the most beautiful in africa and 3rd greenest city in the world
Calabar is more clearner than Kigali lol
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 11:17am On May 03, 2022
boyfrank:

Seems u only see abuja in TV. Nigerians are dirty, no Nigerian city can be that clean as we regularly dumb refuse everywhere.

You're right

Even our home videos and skits show the dirty and dusty streets
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2022
ljoh:

Have you been to Abuja before?
Maitama, Asokoro and Wuse

Those three places still have dusty roads with litter and without refuse bins by the roadside
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 11:20am On May 03, 2022
Multiplier7:
You can't post one or two pics about a whole country and tell me it's all there is about it which now makes it the cleanest.

I think we have grown past that as a continent. Show us the residential area side or should i say where the talakawas reside, then we can decide.

Their poor people are also neat.

The emphasis is on neat and not expensive. You can be expensive and dirty. And be poor and neat

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by uniquetechng: 11:21am On May 03, 2022
ljoh:

Have you been to Abuja before?
Maitama, Asokoro and Wuse
There is nothing in Abuja , thats if you had been to even Abidjan of all places. I lived in Abuja for years and Maitama, Asokoro and Wuse were my hood, beautiful houses alone dont define a beautiful city. Abuja dont even have central water and sewage systems, no Nigerian city does though.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Oladelepsy001(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2022
You're absolutely right
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Originalsly: 11:22am On May 03, 2022
sapele914:

Categorically a lie, show evidence, 7 years of intense cleaning by the even renowned waste management, Aba will still be a pigs sty.

Was directed to the one making claims without a shred of evidence... showing that I can also make claims without a shred of evidence.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 11:24am On May 03, 2022
Richy4:
The Population of Ruwnda as @ 2022 is 13.5Million, the population of Lagos alone in 2022 is 15.3million...

Plenty people/ population dey generate dirty pass smaller population..

How come even your smallest towns in naija are not clean?

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by OGraffix(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2022
Blackfire:
Aba

Ibadan

Are the places making Nigeria not clean

Where u put Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah / Nigerian Man Refuses To Enter "Driverless" Bus In Netherland (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.