Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (52366 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by ufotunang: 12:33pm On May 03, 2022
This is how nigeria should be....but bad goverance, corruption, looting of funds will not allow nigeria to be like this
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Horus(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riuDPcb4fsA

Kigali : How It Became The Cleanest City In Africa

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by grandstar(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2022
funshint:
It's not the amount of oil that makes a great Nation....may we not have a President like Buhari and Obasanjo again....never again!

I am apolitical.

Obasanjo beats Buhari hands down. He reduced foreign debt from $35b to $5b, foreign reserves were $60b and excess crude reserves were $20b. He has been the most fiscally prudent president Nigeria has probably ever had during his 2 terms in office.

Yes, he does have some rough, obnoxious and arrogant manner about him but it does not change his achievements in office

Buhari has been the complete opposite. He has been very wasteful with public and has refused to cut spending.

Today 92% of the budget goes to debt servicing. It's disgraceful.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Hassanmaye(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:
With the cheapest women in Africa shocked

Women are 5 for 10 kobo there
Wow are they beautiful
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by ECHICHE: 12:39pm On May 03, 2022
Although, President Kagami has made tremendous development of Kigali, but Abuja is more beautiful than Kigali
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by VULCAN(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2022
Shameless Liar.

What do you gain out of claiming you are what you are not?

Rwanda was a German colony.

So where did the girls on the street learn French from?

It's like someone claiming he toasted Nigerians girls in German language.

Few Rwandan girls can even speak English and of those that do, it's mainly broken english. They all speak their native tongue except those of the upper class who are also fluent in English

So where did the girls you claim you toasted learn French from?

Faber:
042 dey clean pass this Kigali, Kigali get better ghetto, I visited in 2019 October and took some snapshots...

If I get 10 mentions I post the pics here.

Things dey cost, babes dey cheap ...

Me: " Mon bebe excusiez moi"
Kigali babe: "bien"
Me: " Tu es belle"
Kigali babe: smiles
Me: " Tu t' Apelles comment?"
Kigali babe"says her name eg: Aurore, atfa didine bla bla"

Omoh convo go from there enter... you know as e dey be na

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Minjim: 12:46pm On May 03, 2022
Originalsly:

Hmmm..... are you not ashamed to post this as a dirty part in the whole of Rwanda? We are waiting to see the dirty part of Kigali... the topic.

There are more dirty places online.

And what's your own effort in making your city cleaner?
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Omeizadean(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2022
adams123:

Just like as Nigeria population pass USA ba? Bros make we no defend ourself in that manner pls

Chai see the kind big sense wey dey this one head?
Must u respond to every comment?

Yes US is more populated than Nigeria but with even bigger land mass than Nigeria. Texas is one of the smallest state in land mass US and Texas is bigger than Nigeria.
Do u understand the poster now or should I rewind?

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by frozen70(f): 1:03pm On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Try and get sense, even if it's 10kobo sense, just get it

You need it

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by okeysoninv: 1:03pm On May 03, 2022
VULCAN:
Shameless Liar.

Few Rwandan girls can even speak English and of those that do, it's mainly broken english. They all speak their native tongue except those of the upper class who are also fluent in English

you ain't correct , after the 1st world war France took over Rwanda from Germany. same way part of southern Cameroon was part of German colony
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Bignuell(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2022
Now this is what a proper planned city looks like grin

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by blackpanda: 1:07pm On May 03, 2022
VULCAN:
And So?

Is there a prize for being a democracy?

Does that grant automatic affordable healthcare, safety and security, basic education and human rights?

Yes
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 1:09pm On May 03, 2022
Osi247:

haha thats true tho,but if u also use a strong pixel to take an aeriel view of Ibadan it will also look clean despite its gullllies..

Well, a strong pixel won't remove litter or dust from the streets or garbage from road medians.

It won't remove overgrown bushes or potholes

It won't cover open gutters and sewages

Just observe naija roads, many are covered with sand. Many don't have pavement for pedestrians. They also don't have refuse bins

I laugh when people bash themselves because of tribalism. Oh, Abia state is dirty. Oyo state is this. Kano is that.

Which state can we really say is sparkling clean in Nigeria? Sadly, none.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 1:11pm On May 03, 2022
Richy4:

Give me an example of one of the smallest town that you have in mind... So that I will understand what I am dealing with..

Yenagoa
Osogbo
Owerri
Katsina
Makurdi
Oyo Town
Ijebu Ode
Ahoada
Aba
Sokoto
Ikot Ekpene
Keffi
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:

And they have big Yansh too..

Bros.. abegg make plans make we go together go flex there nah...

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by GodHelpMe1: 1:18pm On May 03, 2022
VULCAN:
Shameless Liar.

How are you guys comfortable writing total nonsense you're not sure of online?
If u read about the country u will see that french is even an official language there, but here u are capping nonsense sad
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by hopexter(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2022
BabaIbo:

LoL, I am telling you facts and not statements due to emotional instability.
One of your prominent leaders said it last month that you people are breeding a set of almajiri that may be explosive and dangerous later in future.

I still repeat it, YOU are an almajiri.
Go to Osogbo, Ibadan and other SW states and see young boys begging for alm around while beating empty tins and drinking objects, others(a.k.a osanle) now living in parks, bridges etc. I am not in anyway mocking them but that practise is not good for the society.

You people are known dirty people, in Nigeria as a whole your tribe is the S.I unit of dirtiness. cheesy grin

Those are kids from Northern Nigeria and a bit of displaced Igbo kids. it’s common in Yorubaland while their mothers and father are begging in Pen cinema by the train line there.

Yoruba land is very conducive for everything which is more reason Igbos and Hausas find it easy to relocate to for their Almajiris and businesses. Nothing is conducive in Igbo land which you know, even Igbo men see Igbo land as a retirement home nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2022
ernnie457:
The way u guys on this forum disregard women is so annoying !! Like u are perfect

Shut up.. they are cheap..

Awon woke generation SIMP
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by magzey: 1:29pm On May 03, 2022
So they have only 3 attractive sides there? Aerial views always look good. Naija own better paa jawee grin

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by yanabasee(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2022
ljoh:

Have you been to Abuja before?
Maitama, Asokoro and Wuse

I stay in Katampe and I work at Wuse and have visited almost everywhere in Abuja and what that dude said is correct....

Abokies go around vandalizing public properties.... At Asokoro and Maitama, you'd find sachets of water and yoghurts everywhere and even leaves falling off from trees ...

The infrastructure is what you look into and not the environmental cleanliness...
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by BabaIbo: 1:43pm On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

Those are kids from Northern Nigeria and a bit of displaced Igbo kids. it’s common in Yorubaland while their mothers and father are begging in Pen cinema by the train line there.

Yoruba land is very conducive for everything which is more reason Igbos and Hausas find it easy to relocate to for their Almajiris and business. Nothing is conducive in Igbo land which you know, even Igbo men see Igbo land as a retirement home nothing more.

You are unrepentant liar and deceiver.

So those kids in Osogbo, Ibadan and Lagos begging for alms while singing Yoruba songs and beating tins, rubbers and so on., are Igbo or Hausa kids?

You mean your lands that others have acquired almost all of them?

Conducive indeed and all your youths do is to go to others place of work/business and be disturbing them for tip with their usual "Baba o, owomida; anything for your boys?"

This is the height of your stupidity!

I am done discussing with you on this issue.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by ogub(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2022
Waw really clean

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by yemmywesey(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2022
funshint:
It's not the amount of oil that makes a great Nation....may we not have a President like Buhari and Obasanjo again....never again!

God punish obj and jubril together
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by hopexter(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2022
BabaIbo:

You are unrepentant liar and deceiver.

So those kids in Osogbo, Ibadan and Lagos begging for alms while singing Yoruba songs and beating tins, rubbers and so on., are Igbo or Hausa kids?

You mean your lands that others have acquired almost all of them?

Conducive indeed and all your youths do is to go to others place of work/business and be disturbing them for tip with their usual "Baba o, owomida; anything for your boys?"

This is the height of your stupidity!

I am done discussing with you on this issue.

You are the liar and deceiver but your stupidity and imbecility will not let you see this because of your frustration and hunger.

I’ll advise you not to join your colleagues in Oshogbo to beg for alms cos no one will give you money there but can give you food out of sympathy.

Like I said it’s foreigners from your homes and Hausas that are creating noise with pot and pan to attract givers. Most Igbo kids who came to meet their elder brothers or uncles in Yorubaland for trade apprenticeship are either caught stealing from the shop which they are learning trade from or chased out for sexually assaulting their boss’s wife or children. In some cases, some are even accused by their wicked Igbo boss just to avoid settling the graduating apprentice.
Out of shame, these youth become hoodlums and beg for arms in other villages to avoid shame of returning to their poor families and friends in Igbo land.

More Hausas have upgraded to okada riding, abateur meat market just to make ends meets while some Igbos upgraded to Obioma, buns and puff puff frying and selling, conductor, bus driving and Okrika business.

I can’t be from a village and still beg in that village, I know you’re dumb to know this. Food is not a problem in Yorubaland cos most of them in villages are farmers, the youth relocate to cities to work as office workers, bus driver or agbero as the case maybe. Tell me how are they gonna beg? Can you beg in your own land that you know the in and out to?

If Igbo land was conducive to strife in, Igbo land would be the most beautiful in Nigeria but yet it’s the worst, an almajiri from the North will rather prefer to go through Igbo states to get to yorubaland to beg but will never do so even at Anambra. So stop this your foolishness and embrace love from the Hausas and the Yoruba, it will ease your stone-heartedness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Princedapace(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2022
Faber:
042 dey clean pass this Kigali, Kigali get better ghetto, I visited in 2019 October and took some snapshots...

If I get 10 mentions I post the pics here.

Things dey cost, babes dey cheap ...

Me: " Mon bebe excusiez moi"
Kigali babe: "bien"
Me: " Tu es belle"
Kigali babe: smiles
Me: " Tu t' Apelles comment?"
Kigali babe"says her name eg: Aurore, atfa didine bla bla"

Omoh convo go from there enter... you know as e dey be na
Even New York has ghetto.
When they voted Namibia to have the best roads in Africa, it doesn't mean that Namibia doesn't have bad roads too.
It shows that greater parts of their roads are well built. Same applies to this Kigali.

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by lollybee15(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2022
funshint:
You don't know anything. If you know things, you will pray for persons like Obasanjo for presidents. I won't say more than this.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by BabaIbo: 2:37pm On May 03, 2022
[s]
hopexter:

You are the liar and deceiver but your stupidity and imbecility will not let you see this because of your frustration and hunger.

I’ll advise you not to join your colleagues in Oshogbo to beg for alms cos no one will give you money there but can give you food out of sympathy.

Like I said it’s foreigners from your homes and Hausas that are creating noise with pot and pan to attract givers. Most Igbo kids who came to meet their elder brothers or uncles in Yorubaland for trade apprenticeship are either caught stealing from the shop which they are learning trade from or chased out for sexually assaulting their boss’s wife or children. In some cases, some are even accused by their wicked Igbo boss just to avoid settling the graduating apprentice.
Out of shame, these youth become hoodlums and beg for arms in other villages to avoid shame of returning to their poor families and friends in Igbo land.

More Hausas have upgraded to okada riding, abateur meat market just to make ends meets while some Igbos upgraded to Obioma, buns and puff puff frying and selling, conductor, bus driving and Okrika business.

I can’t be from a village and still beg in that village, I know you’re dumb to know this. Food is not a problem in Yorubaland cos most of them in villages are farmers, the youth relocate to cities to work as office workers, bus driver or agbero as the case maybe. Tell me how are they gonna beg? Can you beg in your own land that you know the in and out to?

If Igbo land was conducive to strife in, Igbo land would be the most beautiful in Nigeria but yet it’s the worst, an almajiri from the North will rather prefer to go through Igbo states to get to yorubaland to beg but will never do so even at Anambra. So stop this your foolishness and embrace love from the Hausas and the Yoruba, it will ease your stone-heartedness cheesy

[/s]

Trash

I won't bring myself low to involve in an argument with a low IQ entity like you.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Zenret84: 3:01pm On May 03, 2022
Hahahaha habar now....��
MonkeyMods:

Have you been to Rwanda? At least there's NO in Naija babe's dictionary. None in Rwanda
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2022
frozen70:

Try and get sense, even if it's 10kobo sense, just get it

You need it

If you had 5 kobo sense you won't have quoted me.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Allisgud: 3:13pm On May 03, 2022
Show us their rural area,una dey post vgc,lekki banana picture
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by hopexter(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2022
BabaIbo:
[s][/s]

Trash

I won't bring myself low to involve in an argument with a low IQ entity like you.

Idiot you’ve been arguing with me since morning and you’re still arguing lol
Put an end to your mkpuru Miri intake grin

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by West2019(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Was it a lie?
Is there girls sleeping with a dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah / Nigerian Man Refuses To Enter "Driverless" Bus In Netherland (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.