Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (52374 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2022
Faber:
042 dey clean pass this Kigali, Kigali get better ghetto, I visited in 2019 October and took some snapshots...

If I get 10 mentions I post the pics here.

Things dey cost, babes dey cheap ...

Me: " Mon bebe excusiez moi"
Kigali babe: "bien"
Me: " Tu es belle"
Kigali babe: smiles
Me: " Tu t' Apelles comment?"
Kigali babe"says her name eg: Aurore, atfa didine bla bla"

Omoh convo go from there enter... you know as e dey be na

Ota,post the pics.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by hkidola00(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Like Saddam and Gaddafi, it takes a lot for progress built under a single dictatorship to stand. If it were complex like the sort practiced in China it would have been a different story. The death and survival of Rwanda is inevitably tied to the life of Kagame.
but they do av election in Rwanda...no dictator

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by SarkinYarki: 10:49am On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:
With the cheapest women in Africa shocked

Women are 5 for 10 kobo there

Sharap
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MurderX: 10:50am On May 03, 2022
Anybody disputing this hasn't been to Kigali, possibly never been outside Nigeria. Everything in Kigali is beautiful including their absolutely lovely and beautiful women, fine and gorgeous ladies.
As a Nigerian Man, if you date a Rwandan woman, the rest is history..... your coming back home is not guaranteed. Once you go Rwandan, there's no going back.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Topmaike007(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2022
God1000:
Rwanda's president Paul kagame has transformed Rwanda so much despite the fact that he's been there since 2000.

He's a benevolent and visionary dictator.

I'm planning to do my master's degree in either Rwanda or Botswana, they have great schools as well.
is it not better to have a dictator that would move the country than all this Democratic thieves we have in power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Tolase1999(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2022
boyfrank:

Seems u only see abuja in TV. Nigerians are dirty, no Nigerian city can be that clean as we regularly dumb refuse everywhere.
Have you been to Kigali before??. So you are telling us that Kigali doesn't have a market place, the Op should show us Kigali market too.
If you or I want to portray Lagos or Abuja as cleanest city in Africa , do you think we are going to post Ajegunle or Mpape slum.
I haven't been to Kigali before buh judging by the pictures , I can concur that Kigali is the cleanest except their statistics for that.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by sapele914(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2022
Oladelepsy001:
Can you imagine? What are they getting right that we're getting wrong here in Nigeria?
All we do here is to brag about being the giant of Africa. A great nation blessed with wicked leaders.
Wicked people you mean?, your wicked leaders are only a reflection of you their wicked subjects.

Or did they get there & become leaders by themselves, are they not the representatives of you, him & us?

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Minjim: 10:51am On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

Is that in Kigali

OP showed one picture and everyone is castigating Nigeria.
There are better and cleaner places than this in many states in Nigeria

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by SarkinYarki: 10:51am On May 03, 2022
ljoh:
Some places in Abuja are cleanest

No place in Nigeria cam be clean , the people are very very indisciplined and that's the problem

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Nobody: 10:52am On May 03, 2022
Cape Town
Cape Town

WTF Kigali?? Even Calabar is more clearner
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by ariesbull: 10:53am On May 03, 2022
IGBOSON1:

He’s got a one track mind….leading only to pussy!

I saw a YouTube clip done on Rwanda by a Nigerian vlogger few days ago. Was really impressed and shook my head when i remembered Ibadan and Aba were fighting at the time as to which city was sexier! Kigali is cleaner, neater, more orderly and safer than even Abuja or Lagos, so much so, i was half tempted to upload the clip on the thread they were using to measure their tiny dicks just to shut them up!
ibadan should fight with Enugu... I ada was a regional capital and state capital

Aba wasn't any

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Sharap

Slide off!
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by JuanDeDios: 10:54am On May 03, 2022
God1000:
Rwanda's president Paul kagame has transformed Rwanda so much despite the fact that he's been there since 2000.

He's a benevolent and visionary dictator.

I'm planning to do my master's degree in either Rwanda or Botswana, they have great schools as well.
Kagame benevolent? Well, you're in great company with this particular ignorance.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MurderX: 10:54am On May 03, 2022
Grgton:
Cape Town
Cape Town

Show any evidence that you have been to Kigali

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Jydrey: 10:54am On May 03, 2022
I live in Abuja and I have been to Kigali. I can categorically say that Kigali is neat. E.g when you buy things overthere, they use paper bags not nylons, that alone can make a city clean

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by martineverest(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2022
Multiplier7:
You can't post one or two pics about a whole country and tell me it's all there is about it which now makes it the cleanest.

I think we have grown past that as a continent. Show us the residential area side or should i say where the talakawas reside, then we can decide.
not by one or 2 pics o...kigali is rated as the most beautiful city in africa,alongside casablanca and captown

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by sapele914(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2022
MurderX:
Anybody disputing this hasn't been to Kigali, possibly never been outside Nigeria. Everything in Kigali is beautiful including their absolutely lovely and beautiful women, fine and gorgeous ladies.
As a Nigerian Man, if you date a Rwandan woman, the rest is history..... your coming back home is not guaranteed. Once you go Rwandan, there's no going back.
Civil war made Rwanda get sense, Civil war made Nigeria more hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by martineverest(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2022
Grgton:
Cape Town
Cape Town

kigali is far more beautiful than captown .......its rated the most beautiful in africa and 3rd greenest city in the world

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Kingozymandias(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2022
ljoh:
Some places in Abuja are cleanest

Pls get a proper education
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Originalsly: 10:56am On May 03, 2022
Minjim:

There places in Rwanda that's dirty too

Hmmm..... are you not ashamed to post this as a dirty part in the whole of Rwanda? We are waiting to see the dirty part of Kigali... the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Richy4(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2022
adams123:

Just like as Nigeria population pass USA ba? Bros make we no defend ourself in that manner pls
It's not all US that is clean buddy... Just like it's not all Lagos that is dirty..

The media only shows the part that they wanted the public to see..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by sapele914(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Kagame benevolent? Well, you're in great company with this particular ignorance.
He is benevolent to a large extent, because animals, Africans & Nigerians need force, or you are wasting your time.

Democracy is not for Animals.

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by sapele914(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2022
Richy4:

It's not all US that is clean buddy... Just like it's not all Lagos that is dirty..

The media only shows the part that they wanted the public to see..
When I passed through skid row for Los Angeles, I never see homeless people for my life like that.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Kingozymandias(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2022
[s]
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15q8CzNVcnU

Why Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa?

[/s]
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by adefitim(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2022
funshint:
It's not the amount of oil that makes a great Nation....may we not have a President like Buhari and Obasanjo again....never again!

What about Jonathan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Ameduedwin: 11:01am On May 03, 2022
Even the so call giant of Africa liter with sachet of pure water and take away park.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by zombieTRACKER: 11:01am On May 03, 2022
Faber:
042 dey clean pass this Kigali, Kigali get better ghetto, I visited in 2019 October and took some snapshots...
If I get 10 mentions I post the pics here.
Things dey cost, babes dey cheap ...
Me: " Mon bebe excusiez moi"
Kigali babe: "bien"
Me: " Tu es belle"
Kigali babe: smiles
Me: " Tu t' Apelles comment?"
Kigali babe"says her name eg: Aurore, atfa didine bla bla"
Omoh convo go from there enter... you know as e dey be na

Ugwuanyi have killed 042..
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by sapele914(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2022
adefitim:

What about Jonathan?
Let that funshit be deceiving himself.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by BabaIbo: 11:02am On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

E pain am. Mugu doesn’t even know the meaning of Almajiri. Thanks to Igbokwe jare for making Lagos the cleanest city in Africa grin grin

I wish a Yoruba man can do the same in Aba and onitsha and safe it from being the dirtiest cities in Africa sad sad

LoL, I am telling you facts and not statements due to emotional instability.
One of your prominent leaders said it last month that you people are breeding a set of almajiri that may be explosive and dangerous later in future.

I still repeat it, YOU are an almajiri.
Go to Osogbo, Ibadan and other SW states and see young boys begging for alm around while beating empty tins and drinking objects, others(a.k.a osanle) now living in parks, bridges etc. I am not in anyway mocking them but that practise is not good for the society.

You people are known dirty people, in Nigeria as a whole your tribe is the S.I unit of dirtiness. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by hopexter(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2022
Minjim:

OP showed one picture and everyone is castigating Nigeria.
There are better and cleaner places than this in many states in Nigeria

I know but you need to understand the post. Why Kigali is the cleanest not the entire country. Enugu can be the cleanest in Africa doesn’t mean other parts of Nigeria is. There’s a difference bro

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by JuanDeDios: 11:02am On May 03, 2022
hkidola00:
u mean another round of genocide?...God forbid
It's possible actually because (1) Past injustices have not been addressed. (2) There's a lot of ongoing injustice. (2) Kagame has not developed the political space - it the Republic of Kagame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah / Nigerian Man Refuses To Enter "Driverless" Bus In Netherland (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.