Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal (47089 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2022
Minjim:

That's not WWIII.

All those supporting Russia now will never go to war for them.
Even those that Russians colonised aren't their friends. Except Belarus.

So who will fight along side Russia?

You don't need military in nuclear war.

It like your thinking about normal war which even bombs can handle any number of troops you have.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2022
dettolgel:

So Russia invading Ukraine has nothing to do with the ongoing war?

Like you are going to straight up look someone in the eyes and tell them that Russia was right in invading Ukraine and that the Ukrainian has no right to defend themselves that they should just take like a chap?

I really don't know how you manage to get to the other side of a motor way on a daily basis.

Bringing nato into your nation when you have a border with Russia is already an act of War against Russia.

Unless you don't want to acknowledge this truth.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2022
Cashio:
We?.....focus on yourself bro...neither Russia nor Ukraine know of our existence...
and usa knows about you.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2022
Mrtaye:

Shuuu is it NATO that attacked Ukraine?
Bringing nato into your nation when you have a border with Russia is already an act of War against Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Cashio(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
and usa knows about you.
What is USA...if I have the strength, I will use it to clamour and fight for good governance from our crippled government and not to foolishly banter online over an issue bordering over USA and Russia that obviously care less about Africans...I'm not stupid man.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2022
joepepsy:
Face your country and fight for good life..see how exited you are,carry whiteman problem for head.
it not wrong if we divide it you can carry the Nigeria own while I carry the other one.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Banter1(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
He dressed like a woman to follow the civilians excape when Russia created safe passage.

This is one reason why they were begging for help.

Ukraine is not winning forget those fake news today in nairaland whe n Donbass falls we will report it and laugh at fake news. God bless Putin. God bless mother Russia.
l feel so sorry for you. Innocent lives has been lost including children and you are here praising Putin. SMH in disgust.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2022
Cashio:
What is USA...if I have the strength, I will use it to clamour and fight for good governance from our crippled government and not to foolishly banter online over an issue bordering over USA and Russia that obviously care less about Africans...I'm not stupid man.

So basically what you are saying is we should scrap foreign affairs ministry in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2022
Banter1:
I feel so sorry for you. Innocent lives has been lost including children and you are here praising Putin. SMH in disgust.

Those life's lost are the people nato would have killed in Russia had Russia allowed nato to enter Ukraine

When you bring nato near Russia it is an act of War already.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Easy2K: 12:10pm On May 03, 2022
Bigchristo:
Before Russia make any such allegations of the US and NATO building biolabs they’ve had concrete information in regard to this, because Russia has the biggest spying tools in the world, so don’t think It’s a mere propaganda, I do been this man wasn’t arrested would you have known that a Canadian general is in that region? There are so many machinery’s of this type waging war against Russia not just Ukraine alone

They have the biggest spying tools yet could not spy their next door neighbor to know that they'll put up a huge resistance. What they thought would end in a matter of weeks, is now in its second month and counting.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Banter1(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Those life's lost are the people nato would have killed in Russia had Russia allowed nato to enter Ukraine

They can't stop Nato entering Ukraine. Nato is only avoiding world war 3. You are happy Putin is killing soul right? Keep it up, what you wish for others will come back to hunt you if you don't change your mentality. Both Russia and Ukraine are wrong and they needs to stop this war.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by suratwo62: 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
topboss1:
NATO COUNTRIES TURNING UKRAINE INTO A BATTLEFIELD AGAINST RUSSIA.

IT IS CLEAR NOW, THAT PUTIN WAS RIGHT ABOUT NATO, ALL ALONG.

Who started the war??
Russia.

If Russia/Putin was not planning to invade Ukraine why was he afraid of NATO??

Putin said he would not invade Ukraine. He would not attack another sovereign country. But he did not keep to his word.

Putin is now doing to Ukraine what Hitler did to Russia. You know how that ended. History about to repeat itself. This time with the main characters reversed. In WW2 Russia was the country invaded and attacked. The invading country was then defeated. Now in 2022 Russia is the country invading. The invading country will be defeated.

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Bigchristo: 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
Easy2K:

They have the biggest spying tools yet could not spy their next door neighbor to know that they'll put up a huge resistance. What they thought would end in a matter of weeks, is now in its second month and counting.
You’re such an ignorant person in regards to war, So there’s no point arguing with you on your opinion
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Banter1(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

bringing Nato to region is only thing you keep repeating. Nigga rest you are not making any sense with your statement.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Maynman: 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
Nerogaming01:

I said before my temper loose me.

English hard for your side?

And I said you should loose it, let’s see.

You can’t comprehend?
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Invitationn: 12:20pm On May 03, 2022
Minjim:

You don't know how international politics work.

Unlike the Article 5 that bound NATO's members to fight for each others, Russia doesn't have any of such pact with all the countries you mentioned, are least to my knowledge.

As close as the Great Britain is with the United States, the US didn't come to GB's defense during the WWII until Japan dragged them into it.

If the US can claim neutrality when it comes to GB, do you think China won't do same to Russia?
Or you think China is gaining more from Russia than the US?
This is war we are talking about, not just an invasion.
India is just exploiting the desperate situation of Russia. So forget about any relationship they have now .
I agree with some of your points.
However, you have a bloated sense of the knowledge of international politics.
The US was militarily and strategically neutral just like the Chinese are now but there was no doubt to whom they aligned with.
They sent aids to the allies too.
What you can't deny is that most of the countries I listed in my submission earlier will not stand aside and look while Russia is being obliterated by the West.
There's a popular Chinese saying that explains the Western evil but ridiculous intentions for the Chinese; "help me fight your friend so that I can have enough time to prepare to destroy you afterwards".

In short, if one or two nations engage in a conventional warfare, it's just a matter of time before it becomes a world war 3 you'd agree with me.
They don't have to join the war at the same time.

The Indians have come to realize the West do not have their interest at heart, especially during the peak of COVID when thousands of Indians were dying and cases hitting the ceiling. The West was indifferent.
It was a major turning point for the Indians. They've been buying not just oil from Russia but military hardwares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by suratwo62: 12:24pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Russia still thinks Ukraine is under Russia. You cannot dictate to another person who he or she should make friends with. Hitler was defeated because he tried to fight with the whole world. You cannot win if the whole world is against you. Putin has the whole developed industrial world against him. He cannot win.

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by planetx: 12:25pm On May 03, 2022
Putin should just nuke this neo nazis once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by suratwo62: 12:32pm On May 03, 2022
planetx:

Putin has nukes. He is not the only one who has nukes. If he cannot overcome little Ukraine that does not manufacture its own weapons. How is he going to fight Australia, France, Germany, Britain, United States?
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by dettolgel: 12:33pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Ukraine is not and has not been part of it.

Please can you tell me when Ukraine joined NATO or when NATO stationed a base in Ukraine, I may have missed that news?
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by dettolgel: 12:34pm On May 03, 2022
planetx:

And in return NATO will nuke Russia is that what you want for Russia?
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by suratwo62: 12:35pm On May 03, 2022
planetx:

Finland, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway....... Putin is strong yes. But only in Indian films and Rambo films can one man defeat 10 people. No matter how strong you are.

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Morphinne: 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Apart from Nigerians and Africans , the rest of the world loves to travel to usa compare to Russia.
And we have French speaking countries in Africa yet they still prefer USA to France and Canada. why?
You guys will just open mouth waaaa
How did you come about your statistics that there are more French-speaking Africans in USA than in France? Idiots just full everywhere. Why should I, as an English speaker, prefer to live in France where the majority speak French or to live in Germany where they speak German which is arguably the most difficult language to learn and understand in Europe? It is very natural that I feel more comfortable living in the US, UK, Australia or in New Zealand than in Asia or the Middle East or Russia and other non English-speaking countries. So you’re very wrong to say French-speaking people are more in USA than they are in France, their colonial country. That’s just dumb. Also, don’t you think it’s dumb to say that one shouldn’t condemn a country doing bad all because you travel there for economic prosperity? What do you call that if it’s not stupidity mixed with hypocrisy. So I can’t correct you if you err because you allow me entrance to your house. The screenshots below should help school you better. The largest African communities living in France are French-speaking Africans and does that mean that France is more prosperous than Germany, New Zealand or the USA? A lot of kids on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Yankee101: 12:51pm On May 03, 2022
Add retired. Voluntary.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 03, 2022
Russia will never fight a conventional war with NATO. The ongoing proxy war is the best NATO will get. An armed confrontation between NATO and Russia leaves Russia heavily outnumbered both in terms of manpower, logistics, support and equipments. So it will become suicidal in a matter of few weeks despite maybe initial gains in the Baltic states.

Most likely scenario will have it immediately becoming a full blown nuclear exchange. NATO knows this, reason it has been wary to intervene militarily, because a nuclear exchange has both sides completely destroyed and this is a risk the west is not willing to take. In a nuclear war, there would be no victors as both sides have a credible second strike option, a viable triad and are currently sitting on more than 13000 nuclear war heads.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by lexander(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2022
engrchykae:
a USA lady once confirmed it.
it was also reported by the new york times .i think her name is candence
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by lexander(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Bringing NATO into your nation when you have a border with Russia is already an act of War against Russia.

it seems some people ain't aware about the Cuban missile crisis, this is just a repeat with the roles been reversed . just to clarify i 'm not in support of war no matter who's right or wrong people always lose their lives in war. we Africans are quick to forget what happened and the world how Iraq was invaded(whats the verdict now is Saddam still producing stocking WMD's or working with Terrorist.
My brothers and sisters don't be too quick to choose sides because whichever side you pick people are still dying as a result of this war.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by abeggnow: 1:46pm On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Who is the USA lady? And why do you believe anyone from USA? Are they not all propagandist?
her name is Undersecretary Nuland . she was questioned in the us senate and she confirmed it
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by erniok(m): 1:51pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by RiceProducers: 1:53pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
He dressed like a woman to follow the civilians excape when Russia created safe passage.

This is one reason why they were begging for help.

Ukraine is not winning forget those fake news today in nairaland when Donbass falls we will report it and laugh at fake news.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

So because they captured "a Canadian General", Ukraine is not winning. NA wa for Nigeria's educational system.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Bigchristo: 2:01pm On May 03, 2022
erniok:

Why send me a link that has no bearing to the wild claims you made.
Sorry that isn’t for you, it was a mistake
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Pacesetter123(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2022
RichMelanin:
These evil westerners, Putin shouldn’t show mercy, soon US and NATO troops would join the war, it’s a matter of time, as for Germany am disappointed at them for joining those evil westerners to arm Ukraine
It wouldn't have happened in the tenure of Angela Markel.
This other Chancellor,I don't know for him.
That woman was so wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) / Robert Mugabe’s Body Arrives Zimbabwe From Singapore (photos) / MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.