Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

-- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (1452 Views)

Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? / What Do Women Really Want From Men? / How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by nice4life: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2011
--
Re: -- by slimyem: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2011
brb
Re: -- by mormodica(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2011
For a lady to be submissive,first she has to be God fearing.So instead of making submissiveness d prime thing u want in a woman,look inward and go for a God fearing one.
Re: -- by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2011
Well am a christian and av learnt to be submissive, but doesnt mean i take shyte o
Re: -- by iice(f): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
You'll get one when you are befitting one.
Just because you carry sperm doesn't mean you can't shoot blanks.
As for 'real man'. . .yeah well, we all need things to keep us going.
Lastly, honor is not found these days in human beings.
Re: -- by Flashaldrin(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
Its so sad that this days its hard to see a submissive lady.
well its mostly due to western influence, everyone is claiming equal rights. men just have to deal with it cos it has come to stay.
But i like it this way cos some men do take advantage of it to maltreat their wives.
Re: -- by MrCork17: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
nice4life:

why is it difficult for most  ladies of this generation to submit to a man? Personally I think a submissive lady is what any real man need to enjoy a wonderful relationship. But where can we find this obedient, submissive and honorable women that will always honor the men in their lives irrespective of their social status?

BEST POST OF THE YEAR: Bro thats why I recomend white women. they the best! wink
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
Op
What's your definition of"submissive"? Cos I for one will not be someone's puppet in the name of submission,there are some things I won't agree to.
Re: -- by ebonyvibe(f): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
Being submissive is like giving respect it needs to be earned not demanded. Trust me if you treat your lady right AND she loves you she will be submissive.

But sometimes men confuse submission with stupidity. The fact that a woman is submissive doesnt mean she will agree with ALL your views. If that is what you are looking for you dont want a wife get a maid
Re: -- by MrCork17: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
ebonyvibe. sweeery kneel down & hands up for that feminine statement! angry
Re: -- by lurkee(f): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
nice4life:

why is it difficult for most  ladies of this generation to submit to a man? Personally I think a submissive lady is what any real man need to enjoy a wonderful relationship. But where can we find this obedient, submissive and honorable women that will always honor the men in their lives irrespective of their social status?

For obedience and submission to you, you can always hire a maid or get a dog. If I am to "submit" to my man, he should get ready to submit to me too. No one in the relationship is higher than the other. Of course there would be compromise but that comes from mutual respect and love. Though I would not openly disagree with him and I would expect the same because it is embarrassing and disrespectful to publicly disagree with your partner but that's just me.  smiley
Re: -- by thehunted(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Being submissive is like giving respect it needs to be earned not demanded. Trust me if you treat your lady right AND she loves you she will be submissive.

But sometimes men confuse submission with stupidity. The fact that a woman is submissive doesnt mean she will agree with ALL your views. If that is what you are looking for you dont want a wife get a maid

cool answer
Re: -- by Goldieluks: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
ebonyvibe:

word.
Re: -- by Kutey: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
As usual african man reading bible out of context.

A woman has to submit to her HUSBAND, go and read the verse so until you don't put a ring on it she doesn't have to do jack.
Continuation of the verse is for husband to love his wife as Christ loved the church and layed down his life for for it. Meaning the same way you expect your wife to submit to your authority you should be ready to die for her.

Go and dwell on those thoughts.
Re: -- by Kutey: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
And mr cork you are an arsehole. With all the white women you claim you get im still surprised you find time to reply to every single post on this forum undecided
Re: -- by bigbabyboy: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2011
All I can hear from most of our so called ladies is d equality issue due to untoward western influence. I dont have a problem with it as long has my partner is ready to share d responsibilites of our home in half. If not, she shouldnt bother to bring it up and just be submissive and I will of course be very, very loving.He who pays d piper dictates the tune. So ladies, get ready to do ur own fair share or just get down ur knees and make ur man feel like a king!
Re: -- by MrsChima1(f): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
Why would a woman submit to Satan? undecided

If you are not a man of God then you do not deserve a submissive woman. Period.

Next question.
Re: -- by Njgirl1: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ebonyvibe has said it all but i must add being submissive is not letting a man beat u; not a husband and most important of all not a bf. This might seem unrelatd 2 d topic but most men define a submissive woman as a cook drycleaner cleaner maid plus punch bag and effing machine even if d chick is a gf not a wife. Ladies beware

(1) (Reply)

How Am I Gonna Handle This Relationship And My Dream??????? / How Do I Bliv Him? / 40 Year Old Mother Pregnant For, And Set To Marry Her Own Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.