Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

"APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" (14920 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Glocal1: 10:03am On May 06, 2022
Political 'yahoo-yahoo'.
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Abattagods(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2022
stupid leaders and selfish interest kiss
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Savagr(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2022
I see APC becoming the ruling party once again

This I've seen
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by oscarlamba: 11:49am On May 06, 2022
Money laundering in play, because most of the aspirants know they can't win so tell me why I will put my money into something that won't profit me. Imagine Tunde Bakare coughing out 100m to contest haba that's ridiculous cos he knows he got no chance in winning and yet APC is asking for an extension that means more people are coming to submit their 100m to APC account. APC is trying to clean their dirty money in the name of selling nomination form.
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 06, 2022
Memphitz357:
It's only fools that will support APC after still seeing the event of things that has happened in the country since they assumed power since 2015.

I can only support Osinbajo. He has been pushing innovative initiatives that many have benefited from.
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by maasoap(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2022
Memphitz357:

Support and vote for Peter Obi.

Obi the China man! He is as clueless as Jonathan. And a thief too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement / 'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says / FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.