Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) (3940 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by confessionsad: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
There is not a single woman on earth who has tasted sex that can ever fully abstain, so when you meet a girl who is not a virgin and she tells you "no sex before marriage", it's not because she has found christ or she has learnt any lesson from all her previous whoring around, it is simply one of four things:

1)She does not rate or like you enough to do with you what she has been doing with other men so she is giving you silly conditions to push you away.

2)She clearly sees you are a weak fool who is suffering from acute low self-esteem, very low self-confidence and non-existent self-worth. She knows you severely lack options and will settle for whatever silly standards she sets just so she can at least do you the favour of marrying your pitiful self and allowing you access to crumbs of her vagina.

3)She is seriously masturbating, be it with just her fingers or intimacy gadgets.

4)As she is making you wait till marriage, she is still getting fvcked by her exes, male bestie, male friends, colleagues, sneaky links and one night stands.

It is either one of these 4 options or all 4 of them. This rule applies to EVERY FEMALE ON EARTH and there are no exceptions. No female who has ever tasted sex can ever fully abstain so before you accept any silly "no sex till marriage" from any clown who is not even a virgin to begin with, call your parents and siblings first so they can remind you how much you are loved at home.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by FreeLine: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
This shit kinda reminds me of a girl who told me that she would still visit me for romps after she gets married to another man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by almarthins(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeLine:
This shit kinda reminds me of a girl who told me that she would still visit me for romps after she gets married to another man.

U no run?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by Unclebayo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
If your girlfriend has a male bestie and you can’t do anything about it…. You’re a big fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by Fahvvy: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's the generalization for me grin...

Nairaland boys no go kee person o grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by FreeLine: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
almarthins:

U no run?
Wetin person never hear or see for this life. I no take an serious sha.

1 Like

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by EbolaTinubu: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Kai
Women don suffer for nairaland no be small

Kilode? grin
Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by okoroemeka(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
confessionsad:
There is not a single woman on earth who has tasted sex that can ever fully abstain, so when you meet a girl who is not a virgin and she tells you "no sex before marriage", it's not because she has found christ or she has learnt any lesson from all her previous whoring around, it is simply one of four things:

1)She does not rate or like you enough to do with you what she has been doing with other men so she is giving you silly conditions to push you away.

2)She clearly sees you are a weak fool who is suffering from acute low self-esteem, very low self-confidence and non-existent self-worth. She knows you severely lack options and will settle for whatever silly standards she sets just so she can at least do you the favour of marrying your pitiful self and allowing you access to crumbs of her vagina.

3)She is seriously masturbating, be it with just her fingers or intimacy gadgets.

4)As she is making you wait till marriage, she is still getting fvcked by her exes, male bestie, male friends, colleagues, sneaky links and one night stands.

It is either one of these 4 options or all 4 of them. This rule applies to EVERY FEMALE ON EARTH and there are no exceptions. No female who has ever tasted sex can ever fully abstain so before you accept any silly "no sex till marriage" from any clown who is not even a virgin to begin with, call your parents and siblings first so they can remind you how much you are loved at home.
some girls are hardwired to like sex,many will be virgins at 9-10yrs but they are already pushing to be broken,they don't even need to taste sex,they already liked it from the womb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by WhisperedNoise: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
You guys should leave ladies alone nah.

1 Like

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by Streett: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
confessionsad:

You go Live Long …….
We gats protect You by all cost for this Nairaland.
Your wisdom be like update weh creep in for midnight , E clear… E sharp!!!

..More criss-cross fat veins to Your Gbola !

23 Likes

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by Little21: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Every female on earth 😂😂
Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by Omoawoke2(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
You are correct but you miss some other points

The fifth and most important

5. She is tired of increasing her body counts and want to make sure the next person to harvest her farm will be the last person and her husband. She simply wants 100% assurance

5 Likes

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by Omoawoke2(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Unclebayo:
If your girlfriend has a male bestie and you can’t do anything about it…. You’re a big fool

No girl friend of mine will have a male bestie and remain my girlfriend.
Only an extremely foolish guy will date a girl with a male bestie.
Girls don’t take that shit, try date a girl and have a female friend. She will ensure she frustrate that girl far away

3 Likes

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by saysoo: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
But come ooh, what is all these me me me only? If she says no,go another puna. If ur wife enter another circle, leave her,enter another puna, abi puna don finish?

1 Like

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by GeneralPula: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmm..

The price you’ll pay when you get married to a non-virgin these days far outweighs the price you’ll pay by getting married to a virgin lady..

Select your price wisely..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by emekalovepets: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
If you check out this fool that write this is either jobless and want to be having sex who does that if u give the girl bella can you take care of the baby and the girl mumu leave our girls alone for the Rich kids

2 Likes

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by saysoo: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

No girl friend of mine will have a male bestie and remain my girlfriend.
Only an extremely foolish guy will date a girl with a male bestie.
Girls don’t take that shit, try date a girl and have a female friend. She will ensure she frustrate that girl far away
oga chop puna comot make another chop. Are you a communist? There is joy in sharing.
Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by GeneralPula: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
saysoo:
But come ooh, what is all these me me me only? If she says no,go another puna. If ur wife enter another circle, leave her,enter another puna, abi puna don finish?
Puna no dey finish bro..

It’s a natural resources grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
grin

Summary of one of the roots of what is today called the redpill, is the vexation that comes with when we tell them no sex in relationship, no sex before marriage, no sex outside marriage. That anger is among what birthed the redpill. grin

Men's only understanding about relationship is SEX. Even at it, most of them can't hold an erection for more than 2 minutes except with drugs. grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by Nonexisting1: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fahvvy:
It's the generalization for me grin...

Nairaland boys no go kee person o grin..
We hear and see the scenario play out every single day. From Kayode to Usman to Chinedu, the same story. When 99.7% of Nigerians are corrupt, it's safe to say Nigerians are corrupt. Any vaginarian I hear "no sex before marriage" from her mouth and she is not a virgin, I immediately know that the gentleman in her life is a simp.

Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by Omoawoke2(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

Puna no dey finish bro..

It’s a natural resources grin

The first and still the best natural resources given to man grin
For the love of puna is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by luminouz(m): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2023
emekalovepets:
If you check out this fool that write this is either jobless and want to be having sex who does that if u give the girl bella can you take care of the baby and the girl mumu leave our girls alone for the Rich kids
Emekalovepets....

Na those pets go chop your gbola IJN....

Mumu boy...SIMP
Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by luminouz(m): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Summary of one of the roots of what is today called the redpill, is the vexation that comes with when we tell them no sex in relationship, no sex before marriage, no sex outside marriage. That anger is among what birthed the redpill. grin

Men's only understanding about relationship is SEX. Even at it, most of them can't hold an erection for more than 2 minutes except with drugs. grin
Most of them?

You don knack most of them ni?

Mumu boi
Re: There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo) by almarthins(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2023
FreeLine:
Wetin person never hear or see for this life. I no take an serious sha.

Women no dey play. She meant what she said.

(1) (Reply)

How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? / Divorce? Read This True Life Story! / Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.