Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? (996 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by blazingblender(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2022
Okay I know not all of us are committed to a relationship
Most of us here are big time players
So that brings my question ...
Have you ever been caught cheating by your partner
And how did it happen
This is Saturday
Make we catch small cruise grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by Kriss216: 3:32pm On May 07, 2022
Nigerian men don't cheat.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2022
African man cannot cheat.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by MAGG0T(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2022
Nigerian men are real...

We don't cheat
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by Cubalabloo(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2022
Like come on, i don't cheat. So no one is ever gonna get me caught!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by jogsman01(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2022
I can't be caught.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by blazingblender(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2022
jogsman01:
I can't be caught.
but you de do am
Bad guy cool cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by blazingblender(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2022
MAGG0T:
Nigerian men are real...

We don't cheat
okay we fornicate??
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by Manson1(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2022
Cheating is old fashioned. Been faithful to your partner is the real deal as there's nothing to compare to it.

BTW...

See my signature if you need a solid gaming laptop.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by jogsman01(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2022
blazingblender:
but you de do am
Bad guy cool cool cool
doesn't meant I do or I don't do. I sha can't be caught off guard
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:
Nigerian men don't cheat.

This nigga.. do you sleep and wake on this forum? Ya just everywhere grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by cutedharmee: 7:09pm On May 07, 2022
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by blazingblender(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2022
Fuckaniza:

This nigga.. do you sleep and wake on this forum? Ya just everywhere grin
swears
The dude full every where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 07, 2022
This one that everyone here is saying Nigerian men don't cheat.....

That means what I taught was cheating initially was not even Cheating self, is alright....grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2022
If she catches you cheating then she probably ain't the ONE,because love is 'blind. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? / Nanny Sends Her 18yr To Madam's Hubby. She Got Pregnant And Became 2nd Wife / Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.