Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,305 members, 7,826,203 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Where do I find a Caucasian wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where do I find a Caucasian wife (867 Views)

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) / Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where do I find a Caucasian wife by Mrlance15: 11:56am On May 08, 2022
I want to get married to a girl from any race except African but I don't know where to find any, note I'm not looking for clients I can scam like a yahoo boy, I want to legit date and get married to her, I have tried fb, Instagram but non of them seem interested because they think every Nigerian is a scammer, then I go to TikTok and see my fellow Nigerians married to beautiful white girls and I wonder how they do it.
Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by Mikespecialone(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2022
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by Uzomacharles: 12:05pm On May 08, 2022
Everybody grace no be the same
Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2022
majority of Africans who married different races met them abroad, only a very few met them in Africa.... and as you said, with so many Yahoo-Yahoo scammers, how would a sane person trust anything started online from Africa?

you need to travel out of Africa and then the sky is the limit for you...
Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by Bamzyriches451: 12:18pm On May 08, 2022
Damn!
You're not serious about your dream until you travel outside the country cos no sane white lady will take you serious online due to the high rate of scam going on in Africa especially this our country.
Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by Nyascobar1414: 12:30pm On May 08, 2022
@Op why do you wana leave nigerian B!shes?
Or their toto dey ooze?

You are a real nigga... Fvvk them but dont gv em the ring...
They are good for night stands.
Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by PerfectStranger(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2022
Zero chances of them replying Africans talk more of accepting marriage proposals.
Just get your @ss outside the country, you'll meet one
Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by Acidbath: 12:35pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Or their toto dey ooze but my d1ck dey decay?

You are a real nigga...and I love to fvCk you
Fvvk them but dont gv em the ring...give me please.

They are good for night stands but I am good for eating sh1t from you and oyibo

Ok grin

1 Like

Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by Mrlance15: 1:54pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Or their toto dey ooze?

You are a real nigga...
Fvvk them but dont gv em the ring...

They are good for night stands.
I prefer staying single to marrying a Nigerian girl.
Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by Nazgul: 2:00pm On May 08, 2022
Mrlance15:
I want to get married to a girl from any race except African but I don't know where to find any, note I'm not looking for clients I can scam like a yahoo boy, I want to legit date and get married to her, I have tried fb, Instagram but non of them seem interested because they think every Nigerian is a scammer, then I go to TikTok and see my fellow Nigerians married to beautiful white girls and I wonder how they do it.
Last time I checked these countries you mentioned all have their embassies here in Nigeria.

So take a leap of faith by going to their embassies and apply for Visa. Only then would your dream come true.

2 Likes

Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by Legendforte: 2:54pm On May 08, 2022
Explore online asian dating sites.
Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by Nyascobar1414: 4:15pm On May 08, 2022
Mrlance15:
I prefer staying single to marrying a Nigerian girl.

No other Wisdom than this!
Re: Where do I find a Caucasian wife by arthurwillia(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2022
Mrlance15:

They started by bombing sites too
You too bomb sites

(1) (Reply)

Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. / Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Will This Cost In Your Area? / People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.