Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (4056 Views)

Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady?? / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

No fool, Joshua is derived from yeshua(Aramaic) which also means yehoshua(Hebrew) they mean same thing.
Can’t you read?
So also they derived iesus or ieosus from YESHUA.
READ!!! i'm sick and tired of arguing with you damn naive fool.
Can't you see?
Re: . by Obafavour(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Iesus is Latin gotten from Greek lesous, the link you sent they wrote It, see again.
RETAR,D
Read the second paragraph mumu.
Re: . by Maynman: 1:38pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

So also they derived iesus or ieosus from YESHUA.
READ!!! i'm sick and tired of arguing with you damn naive fool.
Can't you see?

Fool, iesus is Latin, ieosus is Greek they are derived from Hebrew yeshau.
Hebrew Bible was first written in Hebrew right?
Dumb ooo.
You sent me link without understanding yourself.

Re: . by Maynman: 1:39pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Mugu, quote it out cheesy
Re: . by Maynman: 1:40pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

They said transliteration from Hebrew to Greek to Latin, can’t you read?
You don’t know what Greek transliteration and it’s from lesous not lesus.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Fool, iesus is Latin, ieosus is Greek they are derived from Hebrew yeshau.
Hebrew Bible was first written in Hebrew right?
Dumb ooo.
You sent me link without understanding yourself.
Ah you get problem, you've let me wasted my precious time arguing with you damn naive fool.
If i curse you your fourth generatiom won't survive it.
That's what i've been saying since english interpretation is your problem, what i've been saying is what you concluded on mumu.
Go back and reread what we've been arguing about.
Re: . by Maynman: 1:44pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Ah you get problem, you've let me wasted my precious time arguing with you damn naive fool.
That's what i've been saying since english interpretation is your problem, what i've been saying is what you concluded on mumu.

Are you dumb? Can’t you read?
Jesus is a transliteration of Latin lesos from greek lesous, it’s a TRANSLITERATION.
Yeshua original TRANSLATE to Joshua.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

They said transliteration from Hebrew to Greek to Latin, can’t you read?
You don’t know what Greek transliteration and it’s from lesous not lesus.
But you agreed it's all derived from YESHUA. i'm tired. Don't quote me again if you don't want cause.
Re: . by Maynman: 1:45pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

They had to change the I to J because of transliteration, are you blind can’t you see?

Re: . by Maynman: 1:46pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

But you agreed it's all derived from YESHUA. i'm tired. Don't quote me again if you don't want cause.

It’s not, it’s a transliteration.

Read, Jesus is a transliterated from Greek to latin, read na!!!

Re: . by Maynman: 1:47pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Why did they translate Greek lesous to Latin? Was Old Testament written in Latin?
You can see some of the influence of Roman Catholic,. That’s why Judaism reject your Latin jesus

Re: . by Maynman: 1:48pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Lesous is not a translation but a transliteration, you sent the link yet you can’t read.

FOOL!!

Re: . by Maynman: 1:56pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

You still haven’t said anything about this, rhey are the earliest text of the Hebrew Bible. Or don’t you believe the Bible(collection of books) anymore?

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Lesous is not a translation but a transliteration, you sent the link yet you can’t read.

FOOL!!
I will send this link to sensible people with high IQ not an illiterate goat like you.
Read the link again.
Let me break it down to your level,
Transiliterate means to swap letters, translate means to say the meaning of something in a word in another language, while derive is to bring out a word from a word probrably in another language.
What the link (the first link nt the wikipedia) is telling us is that iesous was transliterated to iesus, iesus again transliterated to jesus.
And starting from the begining of the link they said jesus-"YESHUA" in hebrew name, they meant the yeshua not jesus. SIMPLE!!!
I can't explain more than this, a kid like you should understand now. Calm down go back to the link and think.
English interpretation is your problem you need a lesson teacher.
Re: . by Maynman: 2:07pm On May 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He is The Greatest and there is no other and His Orderings are Law.

Even if he breaks his own law?
Re: . by Maynman: 2:09pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

I will send this link to sensible people with high IQ not an illiterate goat like you.
Read the link again.
Let me break it down to your level,
Transiliterate means to swap letters, translate means to say the meaning of something in a word in another language, while derive is to bring out a word from a word probrably in another language.
What the link (the first link nt the wikipedia) is telling us is that iesous was transliterated to iesus, iesus again transliterated to jesus.
And starting from the begining of the link they said jesus-"YESHUA" in hebrew name, they meant the yeshua not jesus. SIMPLE!!!
I can't explain more than this, a kid like you should understand now. Calm down go back to the link and think.
English interpretation is your problem you need a lesson teacher.
You said hogwash. If transliteration means to swap letters, and translate means meaning of something in another word. How then can a transliteration of ieosus definition TRANSLATE to iesus.
It’s just letters, the meaning of the word is lost in transliteration, are you dumb?
Yeshua meaning is not Jesus.
It’s a transliteration not a translation . You are the fool with low IQ.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

You still haven’t said anything about this, rhey are the earliest text of the Hebrew Bible. Or don’t you believe the Bible(collection of books) anymore?
Everyone knew that, elohim gave yahweh israel, but yahweh has a son yeshua, meaning jesus in english. It's (yeshua) also joshua but it's jesus too.
Re: . by Maynman: 2:14pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Everyone knew that, elohim gave yahweh israel, but yahweh has a son yeshua, meaning jesus in english. It's (yeshua) also joshua but it's jesus too.

Yahweh has a mother and a wife too, asheera.
Yahweh has more sons.
the three sons of Yahweh are listed as Yao, Eloai, and Astaphaios.

Yahweh is not the most high, he is just one of the sons of Elohim, and Hebrew Bible is only talking about Israel that’s why it’s bias.
Re: . by Obafavour(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

You said hogwash. If transliteration means to swap letters, and translate means meaning of something in another word. How then can a transliteration of ieosus definition TRANSLATE to iesus.
It’s just letters, the meaning of the word is lost in transliteration, are you dumb?
Yeshua meaning is not Jesus.
It’s a transliteration not a translation . You are the fool with low IQ.
Go and read the first link from the beginning and stop acting like a baby.
Lamebrain recieve sense in zeus name.
Re: . by Maynman: 2:15pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Yeshua doesn’t mean Jesus, it’s a transliteration. The meaning is lost, only the letters are used.
Yeshua means lesous in Greek and transliterated to Latin lesus

Re: . by Maynman: 2:16pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Go and read the first link from the beginning and stop acting like a baby.
Lamebrain recieve sense in zeus name.

You are the fool.
It’s very simple.
Yeshua in Greek is lesous, lesous is then TRANSLITERATED(not translated) to lesus and finally they even had to remove i for j.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Yeshua doesn’t mean Jesus, it’s a transliteration. The meaning is lost, only the letters are used.
Yeshua means lesous in Greek and transliterated to Latin lesus
When you're done recieving sense come back to argue proper as a scholar not as an illiterate as you're doing, we're still saying same thing only for you beetleheaded nt to understand what i've been saying.
Was iesus nt later transiliterated to jesus?
Only the screenshot place is what you keep sending because you're looking for what you will use to tackle me.
Go back and read the first link again. Simple.
Re: . by Obafavour(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

You are the fool.
It’s very simple.
Yeshua in Greek is lesous, lesous is then TRANSLITERATED(not translated) to lesus and finally they even had to remove i for j.
And it became jesus abi?
What is joshua in greek?
Re: . by Maynman: 2:23pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

When you're done recieving sense come back to argue proper as a scholar not as an illiterate as you're doing, we're still saying same thing only for you beetleheaded nt to understand what i've been saying.
Was iesus nt later transiliterated to jesus?
Only the screenshot place is what you keep sending because you're looking for what you will use to tackle me.
Go back and read the first link again. Simple.

No fool, iesus is Latin and its transliterated from Greek lesous, it’s written here bwahahahah

Re: . by Maynman: 2:25pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

And it became jesus abi?
What is joshua in greek?

Transliterated, meaning is lost, only letters are exchanged, it’s not a translation .
Joshua is a TRANSLATION from Greek lesous, it’s not a TRANSLITERATION.
Jesus is a TRANSLITERATION of Greek lesous to Latin lesus.

Re: . by Maynman: 2:28pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

And it became jesus abi?
What is joshua in greek?

The correct TRANSLATION of Yeshua in Hebrew is joshua.
“Jesus” is a Latin TRANSLITERATION of Greek.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

No fool, iesus is Latin and its transliterated from Greek lesous, it’s written here bwahahahah
Jesus is transiliterated from iesus, iesus is transiliterated for iesous and iesous is derived from yeshua.
Was that not what they wrote there?
Re: . by Maynman: 2:32pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Jesus is transiliterated from iesus, iesus is transiliterated for iesous and iesous is derived from yeshua.

Iesus is a Latin word it’s TRANSLITERATED from Greek lesous.

TRANSLITERATION IS DIFFERENT FROM TRANSLATION.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

The correct TRANSLATION of Yeshua in Hebrew is joshua. “Jesus” is a Latin TRANSLITERATION of Greek.
Joshua means a saviour Jesus also means saviour Meaning in greek iesous derived from hebrew "yeshua"
Re: . by Maynman: 2:33pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Only joshua TRANSLATE to Yeshua.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Iesus is a Latin word it’s TRANSLITERATED from Greek lesous.
TRANSLITERATION IS DIFFERENT FROM TRANSLATION.
And iesous is derived or translated from yeshua.
Re: . by Maynman: 2:35pm On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Joshua means a saviour
Jesus also means saviour
Meaning in greek iesous derived from hebrew "yeshua"

Jesus doesn’t mean savior in Latin, it’s a name of a child in Latin..

It’s a TRANSLITERATION NOT A TRANSLATION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Best President Ever Is An Atheist- Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of Salary / What If Hell Truly Exist?? / Is The Bible Just An Old Storybook Or A Manual For Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.