Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (4038 Views)

Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady?? / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

This is the origin of Yahweh, who gave Israel to yahweh as inheritance?
[/s][s]
Re: . by Maynman: 10:39pm On May 12, 2022
Obafavour:
[s][/s]

Don’t rush, calm down.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Don’t rush, calm down.
Those are Israelites material gods.
What of the names I mentioned or is there any small god that bears that?
Re: . by Maynman: 10:52pm On May 12, 2022
Obafavour:

Before isreal was a nation, EL the father of Yahweh has been around.
Who is the god of the Semitic (Shem)?

Re: . by Maynman: 10:54pm On May 12, 2022
Obafavour:

Look at all the tribes of Shem, the son of Noah, Yahweh only owns Israel as his inheritance from his father, elohim.
Only that small Israel is his portion, the rest is been shared among Elohim sons.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Look at all the tribes of Shem, the son of Noah, Yahweh only owns Israel as his inheritance from his father, elohim.
Only that small Israel is his portion, the rest is been shared among Elohim sons.
Keep teaching yourself history that is irrelevant to the world.
Everyone knew those deities names are borrowed nt the almighty GOD true name, but you intend to waste your last intelligence on it.
I have listed earlier on the names of my GOD, if you like continue to prove your pride in stupidity by telling the history that's worldwide known.
When you're done telling the stories let me know, i'm on other thread learning something else.
Re: . by Maynman: 11:04pm On May 12, 2022
Obafavour:

Everyone knew those deities names are borrowed nt the almighty GOD true name, but you intend to waste your last intelligence on it.
I have listed earlier on the names of my GOD, if you like continue to prove your pride in stupidity by telling the history that's worldwide known.
When you're done telling the stories let me know, i'm on other thread learning something else.

It’s written in the original Hebrew Bible that Elohim gave birth to yahweh, you cannot see it in the Catholic and Protestant Bible versions you have.
Who was the most high sharing inheritance to Yahweh?
Fool, “God” is a title derived from “theos”. Olodo.
Read!

Re: . by Maynman: 11:06pm On May 12, 2022
Obafavour:

If your religion is true, why is it afraid of history?
It is written in the original Hebrew Bible that Elohim is the father of Yahweh, you can’t see it in the VERSIONS gave to you by Roman Catholic.
Continue worshipping your Canaanite god, slave.

Re: . by Maynman: 11:13pm On May 12, 2022
Obafavour:

Retar.d, Deity means god and it’s a title, deity names cannot be borrowed, it’s common sense. You can’t use zeus to replace Jupiter, even though both are supreme gods.
You have zero knowledge about what you are saying.
Remember, God is a title derived from theos and your Yahweh is just a lord under his father, Elohim.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

If your religion is true, why is it afraid of history?
It is written in the original Hebrew Bible that Elohim is the father of Yahweh, you can’t see it in the VERSIONS gave to you by Roman Catholic.
Continue worshipping your Canaanite god, slave.
You mumu man is still on this when others have moved on.
Are you blind, haven't i listed the name of my GOD?
Re: . by Obafavour(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Retar.d, Deity means god and it’s a title, deity names cannot be borrowed, it’s common sense. You can’t use zeus to replace Jupiter, even though both are supreme gods.
Remember, God is a title derived from theos and your Yahweh is just a lord under his father, Elohim.
What you're saying is just based on the history of the hebrew.
Ok what of the names i later listed, are they small gods name also?
Re: . by Obafavour(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

It’s written in the original Hebrew Bible that Elohim gave birth to yahweh, you cannot see it in the Catholic and Protestant Bible versions you have.
Who was the most high sharing inheritance to Yahweh?
Fool, “God” is a title derived from “theos”. Olodo.
Read!
God is a title, the name of my GOD is alpha and omega, if you like commit suicide.
Fool!!! Only a fool will see all this things and say there is no GOD.
Re: . by Obafavour(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Abeg don't quote me on this topic again, if you don't have something else to say than this nonsense talk of yahweh.
I have told you the name of my GOD, ALPHA AND OMEGA!! Go and commit sucide.
Re: . by Maynman: 8:42am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

You mumu man is still on this when others have moved on.
Are you blind, haven't i listed the name of my GOD?

Are you dumb, “God” is a title.
Re: . by Maynman: 8:42am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

What you're saying is just based on the history of the hebrew.
Ok what of the names i later listed, are they small gods name also?

Are you dumb?
What was the original scripture written in?
When Jesus was alive what language did he speak?
Re: . by Maynman: 8:44am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Abeg don't quote me on this topic again, if you don't have something else to say than this nonsense talk of yahweh.
I have told you the name of my GOD, ALPHA AND OMEGA!! Go and commit sucide.

You are the one that sent the link, because it doesn’t fit your agenda now you are saying it’s rubbish.
Read what you sent.
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/

God is a title. Zeus is also alpha and omega, same as Jupiter too.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

You are the one that sent the link, because it doesn’t fit your agenda now you are saying it’s rubbish.
Read what you sent.
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/

God is a title. Zeus is also alpha and omega, same as Jupiter too.
No dey quote me again, you no get ear?
For your info yahweh, elohim, jesus, alpha and omega they're the same GOD, zeus, jupiter or odin wasn't mentioned.
Check this link
https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/worship-god-as-el-elyon-the-lord-most-high.html
And
https://namesforgod.net/el.elyon/
The meaning of those names are there.
And jesus also called himself alpha and omega.
We don't worship zeus, odin nor jupiter, we worship elohim, yahweh the father of jesus and jesus himself cos they're one, they are the supreme GOD, no wonder they have the largest religion in the world.
Re: . by Maynman: 9:51am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

No dey quote me again, you no get ear?
For your info yahweh, elohim, jesus, alpha and omega they're the same GOD, zeus, jupiter or odin wasn't mentioned.
Check this link
https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/worship-god-as-el-elyon-the-lord-most-high.html
And
https://namesforgod.net/el.elyon/
The meaning of those names are there.
And jesus also called himself alpha and omega.
We don't worship zeus, odin nor jupiter, we worship elohim, yahweh the father of jesus and jesus himself cos they're one.

They didn’t mention Olodumare or olorun, see these are Yoruba gods that are different from your Yahweh and Elohim that are only god of Israelites literally.

This is who eledumare is don’t mistake him for Yahweh.

You sent a Christian link, what do you expect them to say? Allah is Yahweh
Why not send a history link.

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

They didn’t mention Olodumare or olorun, see these are Yoruba gods that are different from your Yahweh and Elohim that are only god of Israelites literally.

This is who eledumare is don’t mistake him for Yahweh.

You sent a Christian link, what do you expect them to say? Allah is Yahweh
Why not send a history link.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/allah
Go and check this to Allah and christian GOD(elohim yahweh) is same thing.
The only different is they don't believe Allah gives birth.
Stop being confusing.
The yoruba christian call him olodumare or olorun because, in yoruba belief they believed it was olodumare that created the heaven and the earth, so also we believed elohim yahweh created the heaven and the earth, the stories might just be different.
Re: . by Maynman: 10:18am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Stop being confusing.

Bwahahahah.
You are the confused one.
They mention Allah and Elohim. They come from the same Semitic origins which means The God. It’s a title not a person it was later used in the Hebrew Bible. You know what “Hebrew Bible” is)

They didn’t mention Yahweh. In that same brittanica, bring out who Yahweh is.

Read, rhey come from the same origin Semitic.

Re: . by Maynman: 10:21am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Stop being confusing.
The yoruba christian call him olodumare or olorun because, in yoruba belief they believed it was olodumare that created the heaven and the earth, so also we believed elohim yahweh created the heaven and the earth, the stories might just be different.

The Greeks too believed Zeus is the ruler of heaven and hell. And controls everything. Is Zeus, Yahweh?
It’s only you that is believing in that illusion that Yahweh is eledumare, why not send me a link?

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Bwahahahah.
You are the confused one.
They mention Allah and Elohim. They come from the same Semitic origins which means The God. It’s a title not a person it was later used in the Hebrew Bible. You know what “Hebrew Bible” is)

They didn’t mention Yahweh. In that same brittanica, bring out who Yahweh is.

Read, rhey come from the same origin Semitic.
So what is now the name of islam GOD?
Re: . by Maynman: 10:25am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

Can’t you read?
Allah and Elohim comes from Semitic writing it was latter used in Hebrew Bible and Quran.

Who are the Semitics?
You borrowed the names from the Semitics.

Re: . by Maynman: 10:28am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

You are speaking English, do they speak English in Mecca?
You are the one translating it to “God” and I told you that God is a title not a person.
The Christian God(title) is Yahweh.
The Muslim God(title) is Allah.
The Greek God(title) is Zeus
The Norse God(title) is Odin.
The Yoruba God( title) is Olodumare.
Different Gods(title) different entities.
They don’t speak English in israel!
Re: . by Obafavour(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

You are speaking English, do they speak English in Mecca?
You are the one translating it to “God” and I told you that God is a title not a person.
The Christian God(title) is Yahweh.
The Muslim God(title) is Allah.
The Greek God(title) is Zeus
The Norse God(title) is Odin.
The Yoruba God( title) is Olodumare.
Different Gods(title) different entities.
They don’t speak English in israel!
I worship yahweh, what is your point?
Re: . by Maynman: 10:37am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

I worship yahweh, what is your point?

Yahweh is the child of Elohim and Asheerah. And he is just a small Canaanite boy. Out of Elohim inheritance, he gave Yahweh Israel and shared rest among his children.
It is even in the original Hebrew Bible.
The earliest original are gotten from Red Sea scrolls, see what he says before it was altered..

Re: . by Obafavour(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Yahweh is the child of Elohim and Asheerah. And he is just a small Canaanite boy. Out of Elohim inheritance, he gave Yahweh isreal.
It is even in the original Hebrew Bible.
The earliest original are gotten from Red Sea scrolls, see what he says before it was altered..
He was underestimated (a small canaanite boy), but has the largest followers in the world, wise up.
He is the true GOD.
Re: . by Maynman: 10:42am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

He was underestimated (a small canaanite boy), but has the largest followers in the world, wise up.
He is the true GOD.

No. He was not.
The Hebrew Bible is only for Israelites, as that was his inheritance.

Re: . by Osibajo2023: 10:48am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

What and which power did he subdue in the world?
you are not serious, but truly religion na easiest scam
Re: . by Maynman: 10:50am On May 13, 2022
Osibajo2023:
you are not serious, but truly religion na easiest scam

You are one not serious, you know religion is scam but you know Jesus is real?
If not for religion will you know the Latin Jesus?
Re: . by Obafavour(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

No. He was not.
The Hebrew Bible is only for Israelites, as that was his inheritance.
He inherited isreal, it was believed he gave birth to jesus and christianity was brought out of jesus and now christianity takes over 30% of world population.
He still has the largest followers, cos all christians and judiasts worship yahweh.
Christianity is just a reform judhism
Re: . by Maynman: 10:52am On May 13, 2022
Obafavour:

He inherited isreal, it was believed he gave birth to jesus and christianity was brought out of jesus and now christianity takes over 30% of world population.
He still has the largest followers, cos all christians and judiasts worship yahweh.
Christianity is just a reform judhism

He inherited Israel from his father, Elohim.
Yahweh is the son of Elohim, Elohim has a wife asheera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor In Adultery Mess On The Run, Impregnates Church Secretary’s Wife / WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day / Pastor Kumuyi's Prophecies For 2016 (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.