Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In (21400 Views)

My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. / Why Isn't Cortana Available On My Windows 10 PC / Help! My Windows 10 System Is Consuming Too Much Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by chopnaira: 5:23pm On May 18, 2022
Rseven:
If ur Windows failed 2 sign u in pls use doors...
grin
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by chopnaira: 5:24pm On May 18, 2022
Your computer heard that windows 11 is out and is vexxing it hasn't received the upgrade. Please Upgrade to Windows 11 grin
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by uuzba(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2022
brandnprinting:
How you carry personal computer, still dey put password? no solution, na to format the system be that
Na the part wey vex me
He's passwording his PC from himself.
Now the password don get k-leg, and he expect us to help him.
Why didn't he share the password before?
Nonsense problem.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by phemmyfour: 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The Windows-10 in my computer failed to sign-in after I had successfully inputted my CORRECT password.

I have already tried to log in more than 120 times, but it is refusing to sign me in, and now, I cannot use my computer again.

It continued returning with the response:
“The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.”
“User profile cannot be loaded.”

“...OK...”

Had anyone encountered such a problem before??
What is the cause of it??
Please how best can I solve the problem?
Perform system restore , otherwise you LL have to start afresh (Format it) grin
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Holyness123: 5:36pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Tech guys in the house should please help the op out.

It's not all about bragging how you make $5,000 every 2 hours as a tech guy.. Come out and help the op!!

Lalami3232, Kingpin1000, immortalcrown, Kriss216 and Co.. You guys should come out and help the op!!! Abi na yahoo una dey do?

Nonsense!!!

why you dey para? no be dem give you belle oo
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Holyness123: 5:38pm On May 18, 2022
uuzba:

Na the part wey vex me
Nonsense problem.

op, check caplocks
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by semmyk(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2022
Have you logged in successfully before now
Or this is a new account
Is this account local on the Win10 computer or is is Microsoft account or a corporate (domain) account
You might've corrupted user profile %userprofile% or a log in error ; or
[Addendum] -- NB: if it's a corporate/domain account and you had successfully log in on the computer before, you may want to disable internet access (WiFi, ethernet cable, flight mode) and enable after log in. Might not work for some!

What Win10 version/update are you running: 1904, 1909 ... 2004, 20h2, 21h1, 21h2, 22h1

You may give this a try https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/145678-fix-user-profile-service-failed-sign-error-windows-10-a.html
You can also try this overview approach
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-the-user-profile-service-service-failed/ca6ce5f8-4482-40bc-8b0d-7dcc442f0998
[seems alienvirus pointed to this]

BluntCrazeMan:
The Windows-10 in my computer failed to sign-in after I had successfully inputted my CORRECT password.
I have already tried to log in more than 120 times, but it is refusing to sign me in, and now, I cannot use my computer again.

“...OK...”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Corporate2020: 5:53pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

It's not all about bragging how you make $5,000 every 2 hours as a tech guy.. Come out and help the op!!

Lalami3232, Kingpin1000, immortalcrown, Kriss216 and Co.. You guys should come out and help the op!!! Abi na yahoo una dey do?

Nonsense!!!

Why the hate. You beg people to help, not force people to. This entitlement mentality that you girls have is the reason why several of you have been used for rituals. Beg for help, nobody owes you nothing.

3 Likes

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Emeka71(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2022
Open in safe mode or re-install windows-10.

1 Like

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Judolisco(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

“...OK...”

put am 4 airplane mode sign in first
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Alwaysready(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!

Lol.

Make e go format am.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by netmillionaires(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2022
I think it depends on how you install windows 10. In my own case, I update from windows 8 to windows 10 through microsoft online update and the same thing happened when I tried my original password. Then I felt that since I have a Live mail account which is owned by microsoft, the company may have downloaded the password as well. So I tried my Live mail password and it worked.

Technology is not that hard. You reason, speak and relate with computers the same way you would a human but in computer language. I always explains computer using common things people can easily relate with.

Try use your outlook or live mail account password.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Kingpin1000: 6:09pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!
E get people for street wey dey run all this mata, but stinginess no fit let una give those men money.
As dey so na Igbo and shayo I dey go find to buy.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by BigDawsNet: 6:25pm On May 18, 2022
Reboot with bios
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by drakeskull(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

“...OK...”

Your default profile on your PC is corrupt or missing. You will need another admin account to fix this. If you have another admin account, login and go to the bad profile, you'll see a file named NTUSER.DAT, delete it then logoff and login with the bad profile account. In case you have no other profile, download hirenboot and burn it on a flash then boot from the flash to create a new admin account. Google can help on how to use Hiren boot.

If your default profile is missing then you need to find someone's PC to copy default profile over to your PC. Note that it's hidden so you have to unhide all files to see default profile
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Evergreen4(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2022
Mine is showing no bootable found. Please what could be the problem
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Juliearth(f): 6:28pm On May 18, 2022
Corporate2020:

Why the hate. You beg people to help, not force people to. This entitlement mentality that you girls have is the reason why several of you have been used for rituals. Beg for help, nobody owes you nothing.

You saved me the stress of typing. Op, take it easy. Being helped should not be seen as a right.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by olayinka63: 6:33pm On May 18, 2022
If it's a company laptop and the OS was built on your company's network, then you need to connect to your office network before attempting signing in.

If it's a personal computer and the OS was built offline, then you need to boot in a safe mode and copy your file and then re install the OS. Or you remove the hard drive and connect it as Attachment to other computer and copy your files. Or you install new OS without copying your file but you won't format the drive during installation. All existing files will remain in windows.old
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Princechinox: 6:46pm On May 18, 2022
Remove the laptop CMOS battery,turn on and put on safe mood.

1 Like

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Albertone(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!

You started with something sensible and ended with nonsense (pun intended).
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Albertone(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2022
Juliearth:

You saved me the stress of typing. Op, take it easy. Being helped should not be seen as a right.

It wasn't op who typed that.It's one Almajiri girl called jennyclay.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Albertone(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2022
Judolisco:
put am 4 airplane mode sign in first

Or Do Not Disturb mode.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Jennyclay(f): 6:53pm On May 18, 2022
Albertone:

You started with something sensible and ended with nonsense (pun intended).
Don't mind me.. But you need to see how these set of guys brags about how they make millions of naira through tech.

Let them come and show us their area of specialization.. You will see them running away.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by a2d3rew(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2022
The problem is from the touch pad, for example ,wen I press 4 instead of that 4 it's 5 will show up,.

1 Like

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by bluefilm: 7:04pm On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

“...OK...”

Format the thing.

Install Windows XP.

Enjoy the most stable Windows version ever!!!

1 Like

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by BluntCrazeMan: 7:05pm On May 18, 2022
Umueme:
Have you cleared CMOS?

modified: is it the admin account saying so?
If No, is the admin account enabled?

You can also use your Windows installation media, to 'upgrade' your windows, and not format.........
Yess.
It's the Admin Account.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Albertone(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't mind me.. But you need to see how these set of guys brags about how they make millions of naira through tech.

Let them come and show us their area of specialization.. You will see them running away.

Yes tech guys make millions of naira.
However,tech is broad.Their specialization might be different from where you need help in.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by BluntCrazeMan: 7:10pm On May 18, 2022
uuzba:

Na the part wey vex me
Nonsense problem.
I have spies around me.
Leaving my un-passworded system is very dangerous
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Harrisonwo(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2022
Reload the system.
You files can still be backed up by the person to work on the system before he/she reloads the system

1 Like

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Jennyclay(f): 7:12pm On May 18, 2022
Albertone:

Yes tech guys make millions of naira.
However,tech is broad.Their specialization might be different from where you need help in.
So why were you calling me Almajiri?? You're not serious!!!

Nonsense!!!
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Harrisonwo(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Yess.
It's the Admin Account.

No account will log into that system.

Just backup your files and reload system

1 Like

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by BluntCrazeMan: 7:16pm On May 18, 2022
netmillionaires:
I think it depends on how you install windows 10. In my own case, I update from windows 8 to windows 10 through microsoft online update and the same thing happened when I tried my original password. Then I felt that since I have a Live mail account which is owned by microsoft, the company may have downloaded the password as well. So I tried my Live mail password and it worked.

Technology is not that hard. You reason, speak and relate with computers the same way you would a human but in computer language. I always explains computer using common things people can easily relate with.

Try use your outlook or live mail account password.
But I am offline.
How can someone log in with his outlook Account??
Give me more details on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / Why Microsoft Windows OS Is Widely Used In Nigeria / 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.