Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In (21401 Views)

My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In. It Wouldn't Sign-in Again. / Why Isn't Cortana Available On My Windows 10 PC / Help! My Windows 10 System Is Consuming Too Much Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Jennyclay(f): 11:37pm On May 18, 2022
Albertone:

It's seems you're doing a paid promotion for this your Auchi oo lol
You will make a good marketer.

You said Auchi ladies are submissive.Then where did you get your own feminism from?
Lol.. You don't expect me to see white then call it red.. If Auchi isn't a good place, I will still tell you.

As for me.. I'm a very cool, respectful and loyal person but I hate nonsense!! I can't allow men ridicule me just like that.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Albertone(m): 1:12am On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Lol.. You don't expect me to see white then call it red.. If Auchi isn't a good place, I will still tell you.

As for me.. I'm a very cool, respectful and loyal person but I hate nonsense!! I can't allow men ridicule me just like that.

Alright.

I never talked about ridiculing tho.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by jaxxy(m): 2:15am On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Tech guys in the house should please help the op out.

It's not all about bragging how you make $5,000 every 2 hours as a tech guy.. Come out and help the op!!

Lalami3232, Kingpin1000, immortalcrown, Kriss216 and Co.. You guys should come out and help the op!!! Abi na yahoo una dey do?

Nonsense!!!

Lmao
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by Harrykn: 9:32am On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Tech guys in the house should please help the op out.

It's not all about bragging how you make $5,000 every 2 hours as a tech guy.. Come out and help the op!!

Lalami3232, Kingpin1000, immortalcrown, Kriss216 and Co.. You guys should come out and help the op!!! Abi na yahoo una dey do?

Nonsense!!!
This one sweet me die.
You made me laugh this morning, thank you.
Local scammers calling international scammers “Scammer”.
Re: My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In by netmillionaires(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2022
As long as you update your computer using internet update method and you use your outlook email when it prompted you to enter an email, Microsoft will automatically set your windows login to your outlook password.

Even when you are offline after the update, just use your outlook password instead of your previous password to login to your computer.

Do this when it asks for login. use your outlook password and not your previous windows password. You don't need to be connected to internet. Microsoft has changed your previous password to your outlook password which is now your default login password.

BluntCrazeMan:
But I am offline.
How can someone log in with his outlook Account??
Give me more details on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / Why Microsoft Windows OS Is Widely Used In Nigeria / 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.