Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) (37510 Views)

20 Lagos PDP Chairmen Endorse Rhodes Vivour For Deputy Governor / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:
Effort in futility, Wike is waiting for him
Wike will understand that national politics is beyond threatening and sharing Rivers money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2022
post=112734338:
Obituary on da beat.....
You can join Reno and cry.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

Delegates that only cash out during primary election all chose competence and integrity over motivational speaking and who told you Peter Obi is competent?

Someone that's comparing Nigeria with China a technology and IT country with a oil dependent country like Nigeria had never prove any competence. All the roads in Anambra are nothing to write about before and when he left anambra?

No one ask him how his wards transit yet he kept on telling us his kids doesn't have car, enter public transport bla bla, he can only deceived his kinsmen
Have you stopped lamenting?
Cry more.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
if he rescued anambra many igbos won't b in Lagos today
You really need to travel outside South West so that you will know that the world is bigger than your ewedu farm.

Many Yorubas and hausas are in Anambra.

Infact a particular community is mapped out for Northerners.
I was in Onitsha and was surprised to see many Yorubas doing their businesses.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

the most intelligent person in your family can't measure with my IQ

I repeat PO effort is in futility. he's just fooling around
When he wins you can kill yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

PO doesn't have the credential to lead a nation like Nigeria, leaving money in Anambra state acct is not enough credentials or acting saint

Even if God tells you what Peter Obi is the best, you will still argue with him because you were groomed from childhood to hate anything Igbo.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

PO doesn't have the credential to lead a nation like Nigeria, leaving money in Anambra state acct is not enough credentials or acting saint
Of course, if he had stolen Anambra dry and developed a system to continue to steal like your Tinubu, he would have the credentials.
Oloriburuku!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

Of course, if he had stolen Anambra dry and developed a system to continue to steal like your Tinubu, he would have the credentials.
Oloriburuku!

I'm sure this are your papa biography you confident wrote up there

untrained cow
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 10:08pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

Even if God tells you what Peter Obi is the best, you will still argue with him because you were groomed from childhood to hate anything Igbo.

God is not an author of confusion, PO can never be his favourite

you're foolish to bring God to this, very disrespectful
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

When he wins you can kill yourself.

someone that can't win Gubernatorial election for his party in his state can't win anything

he's just fooling around like you
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:
Have you stopped lamenting? Cry more.

lamenting by stating the fact? even Ngige have seen the picture on board

continue living in your delusion cownu people

funny region
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Rawtruth1: 10:24pm On May 11, 2022
Direct your response to Baba, the link to read his statement is there. Maybe you don't know the meaning of "threat". Nobody threatened anybody

bilulu:

you guys should stop all thus threat, down do you expect other regions to vote you when you keep threatening everyone....
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

someone that can't win Gubernatorial election for his party in his state can't win anything

he's just fooling around like you

And you claimed you know politics.

How can PDP win governorship in Anambra?

Even if Zik, Awolowo, Tafawa Belewa, and Ahmadu Bello combined campaign for you, you cannot win.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

God is not an author of confusion, PO can never be his favourite

you're foolish to bring God to this, very disrespectful

God is everything and everything comes from him.
What is confusion since you know everything?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Rawtruth1: 10:32pm On May 11, 2022
The statement of Baba Obasanjo is not a "threat" he spoke the obvious. Maybe you need to consult Dictionary for the meaning of threat. The link is there to read his full statement, don't be lazy to read but rush to reply.

Justice and Fairplay is what the east is demanding.

IF you are following me in Nairaland, you will see how I oppose any type of violence. Some people call me Fulani, others call me Igbo, etc.

I know where I am coming from. Neither here nor there. Only for justice for every region in our great country.

I hardly reply people but I try to reply those who have at least small civility in their responses. Thanks for reading

jrusky:

Oh so you can quote Obasanjo baa? Nut when the rumour came out that he endorsed Atiku you came here attacking him.

Mr man when will you grow up and stop hypocrisy? I still don't understand where this stupidinsunuation *Igbo are the most oppressed race in the world* came from.

I'm born SE since I was born to this age I never seen or experience oppression by anyone or any tribe so where is this useless talk coming from? Can you give one example with date or audio or video of such oppression?

Moreso stop threatening anyone if igbo man fail to get presidency Mr man nothing wil happen by the way so it's no more Biafra or nothing no longer the vibe Bro you are a confused human biko go sit somewhere your post is inconsequential and useless.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2022
[s]
Rawtruth1:
The statement of Baba Obasanjo is not a "threat" he spoke the obvious. Maybe you need to consult Dictionary for the meaning of threat. The link is there to read his full statement, don't be lazy to read but rush to reply.

Justice and Fairplay is what the east is demanding.

IF you are following me in Nairaland, you will see how I oppose any type of violence. Some people call me Fulani, others call me Igbo, etc.

I know where I am coming from. Neither here nor there. Only for justice for every region in our great country.

I hardly reply people but I try to reply those who have at least small civility in their responses. Thanks for reading

[/s]

Thrash. Fairness in seeking breaking the country since independence baa Fairness in a dream SE don't believe in baa?

Pls say something or go to bed.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Ok. If Nigeria wants to make Nnamdi Kanu a hero and make UN to see Igbos qualify as "oppressed people of the earth", let them deny Igbos the Presidency.

Obasanjo has already warned it could lead to disintegration of Nigeria.

And I can assure you, it's true. Let's watch as it unfolds

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/11/2023-igbo-president-will-bring-peace-to-nigeria-obasanjo/
wailing since 2015 till date . You can only disintegrate your region not Nigeria. At least you have started with unknown Gunmen that is killing you one by one in your region.

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Rawtruth1: 11:09pm On May 11, 2022
Unfortunately for you, you are talking to the wrong person. Don't be lazy in reading, the link is there. Baba Obasanjo said a lot there, not me.

Moreover, if you follow me in nairaland, you will hear where some people call me Fulani, Hausa, Brown roof etc because I speak against violence in the East by criminals, speak against the bandits in Kaduna and support Ondo governor. I ain't neither here nor there, I'm for justice, peace and Fairplay for all people of all regions in our great country Nigeria.

Like Deji, I advocate for Nigeria president of Igbo extraction in the interest of justice for all.

I took time to reply some people like you because you seem to be lazy youth. You react without reading. Go and read the statement from Baba Obasanjo

adekolaelect:
wailing since 2015 till date . You can only disintegrate your region not Nigeria. At least you have started with unknown Gunmen that is killing you one by one in your region.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Zeeku: 11:16pm On May 11, 2022
I think Peter Obi is the best, I will support him. Peter Obi has my vote. Peter Obi 2023
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 12:02am On May 12, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Sometimes do you people think before you say things?? Or you just talk.
Those guys got no brains, you shouldn't have answered the fool.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by REALretep(m): 12:59am On May 12, 2022
Why does this negative thought come to me that the bad guys that don't want the progress of Nigeria may connive to assassinate Peter Obi angry
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Sakasitay(m): 1:57am On May 12, 2022
Reality3080:
if he rescued anambra many igbos won't b in Lagos today

Many people here reason poorly. What a bold claim!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Sakasitay(m): 2:00am On May 12, 2022
People complain about the suffering and unending corruption in Nigeria, yet they can’t stop blindly supporting their oppressors.

Make it make sense nau! We never start!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by madjune(m): 2:00am On May 12, 2022
Nigerians don't like good thing.

They will still betray him.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Unfortunately for you, you are talking to the wrong person. Don't be lazy in reading, the link is there. Baba Obasanjo said a lot there, not me.

Moreover, if you follow me in nairaland, you will hear where some people call me Fulani, Hausa, Brown roof etc because I speak against violence in the East by criminals, speak against the bandits in Kaduna and support Ondo governor. I ain't neither here nor there, I'm for justice, peace and Fairplay for all people of all regions in our great country Nigeria.

Like Deji, I advocate for Nigeria president of Igbo extraction in the interest of justice for all.

I took time to reply some people like you because you seem to be lazy youth. You react without reading. Go and read the statement from Baba Obasanjo

so obasanjos statement is the final that will happen to Nigeria. Presidency is not abt ethnicity but who can perform excellently. Many poeple consentrate on who become president who may not have any positive impact to their communities but failed to consentrate on who become Governor,senator,Rep,local chairman and Councillors who will have positive impact in their communities. Jonathan presidency brought nothing for his region,Buharis presidency doesn't stop calamity in his region and Obasanjo presidency brought nothing for his Region too .who now tell you Igbo presidency is the final solution to the killing ,unrest ,unknown Gunmen and perceived maginalization in Igbo land?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2022
Polchiz:

And you claimed you know politics.

How can PDP win governorship in Anambra?

Even if Zik, Awolowo, Tafawa Belewa, and Ahmadu Bello combined campaign for you, you cannot win.

with a sellable candidate PDP can, if Soludo was PDP candidate he could have make different

it's very annoying to place those three icons on state election, they won't even need campaign to triumph

with you people mouth, APC almost give Obiano a run for his money in his reelection, there is nothing impossible in politics with right candidate and grassroot political stalwart

PO is a local politician
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 3:13pm On May 12, 2022
Heavensent01:

with a sellable candidate PDP can, if Soludo was PDP candidate he could have make different

it's very annoying to place those three icons on state election, they won't even need campaign to triumph

with you people mouth, APC almost give Obiano a run for his money in his reelection, there is nothing impossible in politics with right candidate and grassroot political stalwart

PO is a local politician
Itiboribo!
Soludo contested under PDP in the past and failed. Are you sure you are in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2022
Polchiz:

Itiboribo!
Soludo contested under PDP in the past and failed. Are you sure you are in Nigeria?

he contested primary election under PDP or general election?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.