Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) (37511 Views)

20 Lagos PDP Chairmen Endorse Rhodes Vivour For Deputy Governor / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 11, 2022
The best man for job but will ethnicity and religious bias ever allow for majority northerners vote in an Igbo man in an election in Nigeria? Sadly it can never happen.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Juwonlogic: 5:38pm On May 11, 2022
Medicine after deaths tinubu is the real man forget the noise makers
Bonesbreaker:
Peter Obi; the man who has pulled all PDP chairmen from 36 states to one room, in one day!!

A symbol for Nigeria’s revitalized future can not be a man with limited support as speculated. Go & verify! His fan base is purely organic & the message is still same #GiveUsPeterObi https:///XJJxk1RMx5

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1524358160462622721?t=ncgpkDiV34mVJF1E8fH1hw&s=19
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

He is right, Anambra is backwards in all developmental Indexes only Obiano gave them first airport decades after creation of the state
Have you been to Anambra state before ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
so I should b ashamed for saying d truth,ooo no wonder Reno said u people are allergic to d truth,once it's not what u want to hear then u resort to insult n threats
Why not also campaign for your own?
Why saying someone else will never?
So the truth is when what then?...
Because you are the whole delegates or the voters?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Mooh247: 5:38pm On May 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

grin cheesy
Una even carry Cap give am cos una know say na him the cap fit! I hail these Iragbiji guys

Yes the cap of errand boy
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Oysters(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2022
Don't get it twisted, it's to convince him to step down and run with atiku. Then after 4 yea4s after Nigerians are used to the progress under the party they'll gladlyband freely vote him back into office for the next 8 yaas
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Mooh247: 5:38pm On May 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Have you been to Anambra state before ?

Have you been to UK before

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

wike will have votes than PO, write today's date down

Wike is only catching cruise. Wike himself knows..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Ok. If Nigeria wants to make Nnamdi Kanu a hero and make UN to see Igbos qualify as "oppressed people of the earth", let them deny Igbos the Presidency.

Obasanjo has already warned it could lead to disintegration of Nigeria.

And I can assure you, it's true. Let's watch as it unfolds
. Gbam 100%
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Reality3080: 5:40pm On May 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Sometimes do you people think before you say things?? Or you just talk.
tell us how he rescued anambra

Doctors were on strike for complete 13 months

Kidnapping was on rampage that obiano used it as a campaign manifesto that he will end kidnapping

The 75bn lie has been bursted by obiano
The 100 million dollars lie has been bursted by soludo

So how did he transform anambra.

Don't insult me just tell me how he transformed anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Have you been to UK before
It's always been this way.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 5:41pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Yes the cap of errand boy

Him no dey do boy boy. We know the boy boy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nyanmiridunce: 5:41pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Ok. If Nigeria wants to make Nnamdi Kanu a hero and make UN to see Igbos qualify as "oppressed people of the earth", let them deny Igbos the Presidency.

See this thing threatening us. Pandora won't even win primary and nothing wey you go do. 5% sef dey threaten people instead of you to be begging others to vote you. Wetin una dey bring to table for naija GDP sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
u are d cursed one here n i bet u he can never win pdp ticket let alone being d president

Its like Peter obi inherited ipob supporters so they imported their madness to him,the same way u ruined ipob is d same way Peter obi will b ruined.

U n bonesbreaker,I am waiting for u by mid June cos I will definitely come n remind u fools again
hope ur getting ready cheesy grin peter obi of Nigeria to address British council next week. Be wailering here till ur eye opens grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by sukar886: 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
Peter obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
tell us how he rescued anambra

Doctors were on strike for complete 13 months

Kidnapping was on rampage that obiano used it as a campaign manifesto that he will end kidnapping

The 75bn lie has been bursted by obiano
The 100 million dollars lie has been bursted by soludo

So how did he transform anambra.

Don't insult me just tell me how he transformed anambra

Dude with all this trash you've written, engaging you would be a waste of time.....bye-bye sir..

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nyanmiridunce: 5:44pm On May 11, 2022
When atiku ready, this one go park one side. Chairmen wey be say na dollars dem sbai no be one pandora lies.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2022
joey150:

Go and verify. grin

I served in Anambra state and I can't relate what they're hyping about the tiny voice clown

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by redirect(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2022
ONLY IGBO MAN CAN FIXED NIGERIA.ASKE ME WHY?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Reality3080: 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Boss don't waste your time on these guys... They are between the ages of 17-22...

Some of them were 13,14years around 2014.They still eat from their parent.So just ignore them.They may not even be of voting age.
so we are all eating mama thank u cos we don't support your packaged lie.

Tell us his legacies as governor

This man can only deceive his kinsmen not all Nigerians, tell us things he did better than other governors during his tenure

Tell us what makes him stand out

Tell u what gives him an edge over others

Guy i don't want to hear "he called jss 1 class captain or he called market women"

I mean legacies that are still standing till now
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by ikpumbe(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
so I should b ashamed for saying d truth,ooo no wonder Reno said u people are allergic to d truth,once it's not what u want to hear then u resort to insult n threats

Show me threat and insult in wat I just told you.

Sometimes talking back at you guys is almost an insult on my person.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Ambrosini1985: 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
In Peter obi I stand firm
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Soso990240(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2022
post=112734338:
Obituary on da beat.....
u are using someone's opinion to replace reality.. says alot about ur iQ level

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
so we are all eating mama thank u cos we don't support your packaged lie.

Tell us his legacies as governor

This man can only deceive his kinsmen not all Nigerians, tell us things he did better than other governors during his tenure

Tell us what makes him stand out

Tell u what gives him an edge over others

Guy i don't want to hear "he called jss 1 class captain or he called market women"

I mean legacies that are still standing till now

Chairman rest na..
Abeg rest...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by 77up(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:

You better go out to campaign for your brother and stop chestbeating empty threat as usual, politics has gone beyond that, nothing will happen if Igbo does not given the ticket oga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by ikpumbe(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
u are d cursed one here n i bet u he can never win pdp ticket let alone being d president

Its like Peter obi inherited ipob supporters so they imported their madness to him,the same way u ruined ipob is d same way Peter obi will b ruined.

U n bonesbreaker,I am waiting for u by mid June cos I will definitely come n remind u fools again

Our eyes have cleared.. no more old cagos. Una painment is still underway

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2022
Soso990240:
u are using someone's opinion to replace reality.. says alot about ur iQ level
Don't you know that guy.?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by ikpumbe(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Boss don't waste your time on these guys... They are between the ages of 17-22...

Some of them were 13,14years around 2014.They still eat from their parent.So just ignore them.They may not even be of voting age.

Sometimes I feel like seeing them to know how wretched and frustrated they look.

Even if the devil is the president come 2023 I won't still feel any shit.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by ikpumbe(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:

Even if they bring the worst human in 2023 I won't still feel shit.

We have been balliing before meeting started.. I can give you my fb details so you can search me.

Maybe then you might comport yourself
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by kingyakos: 5:53pm On May 11, 2022
Blazeexperience:
He can't win the elections, never

Who will you vote for between Peter Obi and Tinubu?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.