Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) (37507 Views)

20 Lagos PDP Chairmen Endorse Rhodes Vivour For Deputy Governor / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by kingsclass: 7:39pm On May 11, 2022
As for me and my house,we will vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=112737989][/quote]

Then quit meddling into things you know next to nothing about.

Learn to travel. Leave Ogbomosho for once in your life and see that your father's farm isn't the largest there is.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 11, 2022
showafrica:

If it becomes Obi vs Tinubu... Tinubu will win because, idiots constitutes 80% of Nigeria population and they vote based on religion and tribe.
make una bring on Tinubu come 2023 lets bring peter obi okey
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Mooh247: 7:42pm On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Then quit meddling into things you know next to nothing about.

Learn to travel. Leave Ogbomosho for once in your life and see that your father's farm isn't the largest there is.

Will you shut your mouth for once and mind your business

You too talk for a boy ... Kilode mafejopami
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by CSTRR: 7:43pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

Delegates that only cash out during primary election all chose competence and integrity over motivational speaking and who told you Peter Obi is competent?

Someone that's comparing Nigeria with China a technology and IT country with a oil dependent country like Nigeria had never prove any competence. All the roads in Anambra are nothing to write about before and when he left anambra?

No one ask him how his wards transit yet he kept on telling us his kids doesn't have car, enter public transport bla bla, he can only deceived his kinsmen
You don't know that just 30 years ago, China was like Nigeria.

Poor, broken with famine and poverty.

And na people like you go carry your misinformation go vote, and put your fellow citizens in trouble.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Jamiu, take your useless analysis out of things that are way above. Don't meddle into matters above your IQ

the most intelligent person in your family can't measure with my IQ

I repeat PO effort is in futility. he's just fooling around
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 7:45pm On May 11, 2022
Ododoeye0020:

Stop � threatening Nigerians because of PO ambition.
PO supporters lack decorum and common sense you can't force everyone to accept your candidate, look for better ways to sell your candidate to Nigerians and stop threatening us

Druggie's supporters are worse, aren't they?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2022
CSTRR:

You don't know that just 30 years ago, China was like Nigeria.

Poor, broken with famine and poverty.

And na people like you go carry your misinformation go vote, and put your fellow citizens in trouble.

yes by depending on oil since 1960 till now with no hope and investment on other sectors
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
looks like you had Chinese weed

your papa watery brain there
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2022
edungene7:
u have a negative mindset stop displaying yr frustration in public space we are not looking for saints but persons with human concise to take leadership roles in governance

PO doesn't have the credential to lead a nation like Nigeria, leaving money in Anambra state acct is not enough credentials or acting saint
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:50pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

your papa watery brain there
Thunder fire your papa with your village chief
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Thunder fire my papa with my village chief

Amen
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by macrodata(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
so I should b ashamed for saying d truth,ooo no wonder Reno said u people are allergic to d truth,once it's not what u want to hear then u resort to insult n threats
You dey follow Reno wey don collect $$$ from Atiku? You're gullible. Very gullible to manipulation & media baked lies. Good luck to you & Reno, his master will soon join APC. I want to see how you will both cover your nyash in shame.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Ok. If Nigeria wants to make Nnamdi Kanu a hero and make UN to see Igbos qualify as "oppressed people of the earth", let them deny Igbos the Presidency.

Obasanjo has already warned it could lead to disintegration of Nigeria.

And I can assure you, it's true. Let's watch as it unfolds

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/11/2023-igbo-president-will-bring-peace-to-nigeria-obasanjo/

grin You are funny. Who were the ones that fought for the Democracy which you want the dividends to be given on a platter of gold. Do you know those who fought the military government of Abacha?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Ilaje1: 7:53pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Ok. If Nigeria wants to make Nnamdi Kanu a hero and make UN to see Igbos qualify as "oppressed people of the earth", let them deny Igbos the Presidency.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/11/2023-igbo-president-will-bring-peace-to-nigeria-obasanjo/

Nothing will happen! It is election and not selection. It is not given on a platter of gold. Organize yourself into a voting unit, work with other ethnic groups to increase your chances. Me against the world will not take you anywhere. If Obi or any Igbo wins on the election day, I don't think anyone will deny the person. For now, focus on winning the primary first. IMHO , I don't see any Igbo winning the primaries of the 2 major parties, I stand corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Kpengla(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
Thinubu from Iragbiji right now. cheesy

Piss piss Papa grin
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by dochenaj: 8:06pm On May 11, 2022
If Obi wins the PDP ticket, who will he pick as running mate?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by tamdun: 8:07pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
If he see 3rd for pdp primary,he try well well
grin
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:07pm On May 11, 2022
Atiku's subservient VP working hard to get the VP slot.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by 07kjb: 8:13pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

I repeat PO effort is in futility. he's just fooling around

If Obi is fooling around then your IQ is next to ZERO... INTELLIGENCE IS FAR AWAY FROM YOU
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by ygowon: 8:16pm On May 11, 2022
SwayG:
This man may be good for Nigerians and may not also be good.
I don't believe Politicians anymore. Bunch of Deceitful people.

That was how Buhari deceived us. Nigerians chanted "sai baba" but look at us now. embarassed
It was only the unenlightened people that got deceived. Why would u expect an old man who never managed a business not to talk of people to run a complex country like ours?

I never believed in Buhari from the beginning. So, I was never surprised
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Chival9(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
Take time ooo
Reality3080:
If he see 3rd for pdp primary,he try well well
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by slowice(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:
Effort in futility, Wike is waiting for him

Who's wike? The tout that cannot remove refuse littered on every road in Rivers tate? Is that one somebody?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by shuttox: 8:29pm On May 11, 2022
post=112734338:
Obituary on da beat.....
You must be confused if you're supporting Reno..
Reno has been attention seeker
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by GUNITGuy: 8:30pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:

Your approach is the problem and your likes keep threatening the country for reasons known to you .....
I have no problem with the Man Peter Obi...But stop threatening us with your disintegration mantra if you didn't get it ...As for Obj he supported Atiku in the last election yet he loss ...
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2022
07kjb:

If Obi is fooling around then your IQ is next to ZERO... INTELLIGENCE IS FAR AWAY FROM YOU

the only igbo that can pull a stunt is Okorocha, PO that don't have friends outside of southeast will win primary election of PDP cheesy

you igbo are naive to even believe that
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

I repeat BAT effort is in futility. he's just fooling around

Your very correct. You're absolutely correct. We don't have IQ like that of swines which, unfortunately, is what you have and brag with. Little wonder you have little to no intelligent inputs to important discourses. This is why we can't measure with yours. Kudos �

As for fooling around, thanks for saying the truth about the Alpha Beta thief.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

the only igbo that can pull a stunt is Okorocha, PO that don't have friends outside of southeast will win primary election of PDP cheesy

When you wake from your delusion, it would be too late.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 8:35pm On May 11, 2022
Damn!!
PDP give Peter Obi this form already!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

When you wake from your delusion, it would be too late.

you hate the truth, PO better join Tinubu now so that he can be given ambassador slot to China when He get to asorock grin
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

[s]PO doesn't have the credential to lead a nation like Nigeria, leaving money in Anambra state acct is not enough credentials or acting saint[/s]

Trash as usual. Go upgrade your IQ boy. You run on 24-bit RAM. What we're discussing here is way above you.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

you hate the truth, PO better join Tinubu now so that he can be given ambassador slot to China when He got to asorock grin

Just imagine the kind of person I'm arguing with. See his lines.

When men talk, you should be on the sidelines taking notes and meddling OK?

Tilumbu is the incoming president of Iragbiji Town Union. No one is disputing that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Nickel Discovery Is First Of Its Kind - Australian Mining Firm / Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.