Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) (37506 Views)

20 Lagos PDP Chairmen Endorse Rhodes Vivour For Deputy Governor / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Rawtruth1: 8:39pm On May 11, 2022
How is a factual statement from Obasanjo a "threat" to you?

GUNITGuy:

Your approach is the problem and your likes keep threatening the country for reasons known to you .....
I have no problem with the Man Peter Obi...But stop threatening us with your disintegration mantra if you didn't get it ...As for Obj he supported Atiku in the last election yet he loss ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Will you shut your mouth for once and mind your business

You too talk for a boy ... Kilode mafejopami

cheesy cheesy grin

E pain the the he-goat.

Go upgrade your IQ boy.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Trash as usual. Go upgrade your IQ boy. You run on 24-bit RAM. What we're discussing here is way above you.

I will sit you down and take you from introduction to politics to contemporary politics

a dumb cow like you don't even have the mental level of telling me the shiit you're writing up there
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Paramount01(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
If he see 3rd for pdp primary,he try well well

See finishing!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Just imagine the kind of person I'm arguing with. See his lines.

When men talk, you should be on the sidelines taking notes and meddling OK?

Tilumbu is the incoming president of Iragbiji Town Union. No one is disputing that.

that's your problem, it doesn't change my stance on PO

PO is going no where, take that to Alaigbo

all other candidates are bad but yours is a saint, since you no how to demarket my candidate, expect more damage empty head

comparing Tinubu Political oligarchy with PO is a huge insult
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

I will sit you down and take you from introduction to politics to contemporary politics

a dumb cow like you don't even have the mental level of telling me the shiit you're writing up there

Ewedu and Amala politics right? Nah!! Keep it and I don't want to learn it.

I still insist that your brain � runs on a 2kb RAM system. Go and upgrade it.

Till then, stand by the sides and take notes. You'll need them later.

Kappish!!!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Ok. If Nigeria wants to make Nnamdi Kanu a hero and make UN to see Igbos qualify as "oppressed people of the earth", let them deny Igbos the Presidency.

Obasanjo has already warned it could lead to disintegration of Nigeria.

And I can assure you, it's true. Let's watch as it unfolds

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/11/2023-igbo-president-will-bring-peace-to-nigeria-obasanjo/

Oh so you can quote Obasanjo baa? Nut when the rumour came out that he endorsed Atiku you came here attacking him.

Mr man when will you grow up and stop hypocrisy? I still don't understand where this stupidinsunuation *Igbo are the most oppressed race in the world* came from.

I'm born SE since I was born to this age I never seen or experience oppression by anyone or any tribe so where is this useless talk coming from? Can you give one example with date or audio or video of such oppression?

Moreso stop threatening anyone if igbo man fail to get presidency Mr man nothing wil happen by the way so it's no more Biafra or nothing no longer the vibe Bro you are a confused human biko go sit somewhere your post is inconsequential and useless.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Ewedu and Amala politics right? Nah!! Keep it and I don't want to learn it.

I still insist that your brain � runs on a 2kb RAM system. Go and upgrade it.

Till then, stand by the sides and take notes. You'll need them later.

Kappish!!!

this your father's boring biography doesn't change that I will school you and make you feel inferior of yourself when I take you on politics

I'm a political scientist and stop identifying me with your dad on IQ basis. make I no change am for you apku and cannibalism specimens, I no get joy o
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

that's your problem, it doesn't change my stance on PO

PO is going no where
, take that to Alaigbo

all other candidates are bad but yours is a saint, since you no how to demarket my candidate, expect more damage empty head

comparing Tinubu Political oligarchy with PO is a huge insult

Let me take this your tantrums sentence by sentence.

In your first and sentences, you spoke about it being your stance vis a vis opinion. Thank God that your opinion doesn't translate to reality. You now see why I asked you to upgrade your IQ? Your opinion is like one that is in Ogbomosho but dictating what people in Abuja should do. So it's either you stick to your opinion or you wake from your delusion.

In your second sentence, you spoke demarketing of candidates. Please can you tell who labelled Obi a thief and called him names such as Obi Pandora, Obituary, Him tu lie, etc? You see that we can all see through your hypocrisy? So it's paining you that you're being served what you're dishing out right? Shey you get bad mouth bah? cheesy

In your last sentence, you spoke about a comparison of Tinubu and Obi being an insult. Yes it is and the insult is on the side of Obi. Let's compare the two and see who's more of a thief and a greedy being.

Lastly, no dey mention Alaigbo anyhow. It's to sacred for people hypocrites like you.

Kappish!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Let me take this your tantrums sentence by sentence.

In your first and sentences, you spoke about it being your stance vis a vis opinion. Thank God that your opinion doesn't translate to reality. You now see why I asked you to upgrade your IQ? Your opinion is like one that is in Ogbomosho but dictating what people in Abuja should do. So it's either you stick to your opinion or you wake from your delusion.

In your second sentence, you spoke demarketing of candidates. Please can you tell who labelled Obi a thief and called him names such as Obi Pandora, Obituary, Him tu lie, etc? You see that we can all see through your hypocrisy? So it's paining you that you're being served what you're dishing out right? Shey you get bad mouth bah? cheesy

In your last sentence, you spoke about a comparison of Tinubu and Obi being an insult. Yes it is and the insult is on the side of Obi. Let's compare the two and see who's more of a thief and a greedy being.

Lastly, no dey mention Alaigbo anyhow. It's to sacred for people hypocrites like you.

Kappish!

Alaigbo is now a shadow of herself, a region of bunch of cannibalistic specimen

PO is a thief, a tiny voice pandora money launderer, he can only fool you his kinsmen

your jargons you cooked up there is for you and your kinsmen. nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

this your father's boring biography doesn't change that I will school you and make you feel inferior of yourself when I take you on politics

I'm a political scientist and stop identifying me with your dad on IQ basis. make I no change am for you apku and cannibalism specimens, I no get joy o

grin

I don trigger am!!! cheesy

Since you want to condescend to this low, Oya Na let me help you.

I really do not blame you for calling out people's family and fathers. It speaks more of the kind of father you had. Thank God I have a cerebral as a father who schooled me very well. Same can't be said of you.

I know you're pained because your father rejected the pregnancy that produced a dimwit like you. You wish you knew your dad but since he denied you and you became a bast*rd, you go around wishing others were like you.

I really don't blame you. No I don't. I blame the useless being that failed to ensure the integrity of the condom he used to impregnate your mum. He would have saved the world from a terrible slowpoke like you. He deserves to be brought out, paraded naked in public, and hanged by the balls for his low IQ.

Now I know where you got your IQ from.

Now run along. Kappish!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Halifaxguy: 9:02pm On May 11, 2022
post=112734338:
Obituary on da beat.....

You are very shameless idiot!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

Alaigbo Afonjaland is now a shadow of herself, a region of bunch of cannibalistic specimen and skull-miners

BAT is a thief, a frogged-voice money launderer, he can only fool you his kinsmen

your jargons you cooked up there is for you and your kinsmen. nonsense

Thank you for accepting the fact that your land is a shadow of itself. Why wouldn't it be? A land where every Tunde, Sola and Jamiu exhume their fathers' corpes to mine their skulls.

A land where young girls are beheaded and their heads cooked in a pot for cannibals to eat. You must be mistaking Alaigbo for Afonja land.

As for your second paragraph, you're so so correct. BAT remains a thief and a greedy one for that matter.

Once more, learn to get a pen and paper so you can take notes from the greats. Your IQ is too low.

Kappish!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by otokx(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2022
Who remembers that Pharmacist that was going for election in Anambra state? I wonder where he is now.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Thank you for accepting the fact that your land is a shadow of itself. Why wouldn't it be? A land where every Tunde, Sola and Jamiu exhume their fathers' corpes to mine their skulls.

A land where young girls are beheaded and their heads cooked in a pot for cannibals to eat. You must be mistaking Alaigbo for Afonja land.

As for your second paragraph, you're so so correct. BAT remains a thief and a greedy one for that matter.

Once more, learn to get a pen and paper so you can take notes from the greats. Your IQ is too low.

Kappish!

lol same gibberish, you people that don't have freedom in your region dont even have mouth to abuse anyone, just watched one funny video as guest and musician were running for their lives in your Alaigbo

funny tribe grin
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

I don trigger am!!! cheesy

Since you want to condescend to this low, Oya Na let me help you.

I really do not blame you for calling out people's family and fathers. It speaks more of the kind of father you had. Thank God I have a cerebral as a father who schooled me very well. Same can't be said of you.

I know you're pained because your father rejected the pregnancy that produced a dimwit like you. You wish you knew your dad but since he denied you and you became a bast*rd, you go around wishing others were like you.

I really don't blame you. No I don't. I blame the useless being that failed to ensure the integrity of the condom he used to impregnate your mum. He would have saved the world from a terrible slowpoke like you. He deserves to be brought out, paraded naked in public, and hanged by the balls for his low IQ.

Now I know where you got your IQ from.

Now run along. Kappish!

I'm still not interested in your papa biography clown
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Ok. If Nigeria wants to make Nnamdi Kanu a hero and make UN to see Igbos qualify as "oppressed people of the earth", let them deny Igbos the Presidency.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/11/2023-igbo-president-will-bring-peace-to-nigeria-obasanjo/

Una go die like fowl.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by GooodHardDick: 9:15pm On May 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Incoming what?

Do you smoke Marijuana?

You seem pained and bitter. What's the matter son? Tribalism kills faster than poverty!

Suffer no dey tire una for this country. Tell me a better candidate than Peter obi and I'll tell you who you are!

Nevertheless, Nigerians esp yorubas love Peter obi so much. This is exactly why we Nigerians are voting massively for him come 2023. Welcome our incoming president, His excellency Peter obi President Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by bilulu(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2022
Rawtruth1:

you guys should stop all thus threat, down do you expect other regions to vote you when you keep threatening everyone....
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Peter Obi no use this VP position joke oo

Peter Obi's only dream in life is to replace Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN as the Vice President of Nigeria even for a day

A very daft comment as usual
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
tell us how he rescued anambra

Doctors were on strike for complete 13 months

Kidnapping was on rampage that obiano used it as a campaign manifesto that he will end kidnapping

The 75bn lie has been bursted by obiano
The 100 million dollars lie has been bursted by soludo

So how did he transform anambra.

Don't insult me just tell me how he transformed anambra

Bros, Why you dey talk like this na?

These people are incapable of presenting facts. They will just insult you
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 11, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Pandora peter Him tu lie also wan become president of this country, animal also dey behave like human, maybe the bastard thinks say Nigeria is like beerfraud land where they elect useless people, wake him up from his sleep, this is Nigeria and not his unproductive landlocked land
---
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

E go shock you
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You seem pained and bitter. What's the matter son? Tribalism kills faster than poverty!

Suffer no dey tire una for this country. Tell me a better candidate than Peter obi and I'll tell you who you are!

Nevertheless, Nigerians esp yorubas love Peter obi so much. This is exactly why we Nigerians are voting massively for him come 2023. Welcome our incoming president, His excellency Peter obi President Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

Can authoritatively say you smoke marijuana.

Are you talking of same Peter Obi in Nigeria or we have another one in Kenya or Cameroon?

Hello! Obi wont even get a PDP ticket, and you talking presidency.

Same Obi that my humble self will defeat in a national election.

Hi! Peter Okoye (Psquare) has better chances of becoming Nigerias president than Peter Obi!

Take that to be bank and save yourself the stress of replying of you haven’t faced the actual reality staring at you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
if he rescued anambra many igbos won't b in Lagos today

I have always said it that if you do a stats from 2005 till date. The number of igbos migrating to Lagos to live has reduced drastically, it is those from the north and other northern countries like Niger, Chad, Benin and Togo
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Breastfeed: 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Obi for president.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by GooodHardDick: 9:38pm On May 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Can authoritatively say you smoke marijuana.

Are you talking of same Peter Obi in Nigeria or we have another one in Kenya or Cameroon?

Hello! Obi wont even get a PDP ticket, and you talking presidency.

Same Obi that my humble self will defeat in a national election.
Hi! Peter Okoye (Psquare) has better chances of becoming Nigerias president than Peter Obi!
Take that to be bank and save yourself the stress of replying of you haven’t faced the actual reality staring at you.

See pain!!!!

You seem extremely bitter and highly frustrated. What's the matter son? Tribalism kills faster than anything my son!

I asked you a simple question you couldn't answer but was busy killing yourself in pains, and anger. Tell me a better candidate than Peter obi and I'll tell you who you are? Get rid of your hatred and let love lead bro.

However, Nigerians esp yorubas love Peter obi so much This is exactly why we Nigerians are voting massively for him come 2023. Let's Welcome our incoming president, His excellency Peter Obi GCOFR, President Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:

See pain!!!!

You seem extremely bitter and highly frustrated. What's the matter son? Tribalism kills faster than anything my son!

I asked you a simple question you couldn't answer but was busy killing yourself in pains, and anger. Tell me a better candidate than Peter obi and I'll tell you who you are? Get rid of your hatred and let love lead bro.

However, Nigerians esp yorubas love Peter obi so much This is exactly why we Nigerians are voting massively for him come 2023. Let's Welcome our incoming president, His excellency Peter Obi GCOFR, President Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023!

grin grin grin

Seems you cashing out from the guy.

I will allow you be. After PDP primaries, I will come for your head.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by udele1: 9:43pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
If he see 3rd for pdp primary,he try well well

If you see 3,000,000 in your life. Praise God.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by YorubaIsGreat(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

cheesy

See a confirm he-goat cursing people better than him. Your land that are filled with ritualists and turncoats nko? Is it any better than Obi's homeland?

When Obi emerges, please go and remove him. Oniranu.

Lastly, stand well well on the Alpha Beta thief's testicles.
nothing we no go see for this nairaland, imagine this worthle** and c*rsed yeebow s*bh*man from land of human eaters also dey talk , nyamiri also is feeling funky but sha na nairaland we dey. Pandora peter obituary can only be president in that your c*rsed land but in Nigeria no yeebow human will be president, know this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by GooodHardDick: 9:45pm On May 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

grin grin grin

Seems you cashing out from the guy.

I will allow you be. After PDP primaries, I will come for your head.

Still, you keep avoiding my question. Tell me a better candidate than Peter Obi and I'll tell you who you are?

I'll urge you to vote Peter Obi come 2023. We Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Obi we want.

Let's go of your hatred and bitterness son. Tribalism will take you nowhere! Open your heart and let love lead my son.

Yorubas love Peter Obi so much. More reasons why Nigeria have decided it is Peter Obi they want. We welcome our incoming president, Peter obi. President Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless Peter Obi
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Presidential Election: Yahaya Bello's Billboard Spotted In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.