Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed (40576 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 2:19am On May 12, 2022
duduade:
When you decide to be a man
You will forget her

Honestly, answered!
IF only that Guy can be told the number of ladies some of the men he sees today have crossed & moved on. Same applies to Ladies too.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:04am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I still want to see how I can get her back, waste a handful of her years and send her out on our wedding day. This might not sound real but that is exactly what I will do if my plot twist works.

Oga just move on. Accept that you are acting a fool. Chop your L in peace.

All those you typed ^^^ doesn't make you a man. You shoulda accepted when she said it's over. After all, na you fuvck up. You want her to marry someone that'll beat her? (You're already doing that before official joining).
Even after the massive awareness towards domestic violence? Tah! you don't deserve her.

Maybe you have a personality disorder, heal, see a therapists and move on.

That yeye act you typed above ^^^ is not a sign of an alpha/redipller or whatever crap. You'll just end up being a stupid and wicked monkey!

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by winetapper: 5:10am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So shove your simp talk up your ass
i love this grin

Redpill in real life is garbage. True. But what you are doing now is simping

3 months ago, you broke up with her (reason probably cheating too)
She hooked up with another guy and less than a month, she broke up again.

She messaged you about it. In 5 days she already hooking up with another guy because you replied her message late

Please let her go, she is of the street.

I understand your feelings towards her, it's normal to feel so, but with time, you'll get used to it

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Rita5(f): 5:14am On May 12, 2022
Oblivionz5:

She’s a hoe. Think of it this way
You’re home ,depressed and crying over her
She’s out there hoeing around. Enjoying with another guy.

Channel that energy you used in loving her to love yourself and chase the bag. Time will do it job.

Try blocking her too. Man tf up. She’ll come begging someday

I don’t believe in love anymore tho I hope I get back in track later because love is actually cool

You see how your hate for women dey smell. Op literally said he slept with several women but you won't see it. Na home depressed and crying you go see. They broke up because he was abusive according to him and she got another guy possibly to rebound and deal with the pain but she's a hoe. The 1 who slept with only one other person is a hoe the one that slept with so many other people is a saint sitting in his house crying

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by MideMrPossible: 6:36am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I have not been able to get her out of my mind.
She moved on got dumped by the guy in less than one month and she contacted me 5 days ago and I responded today. I tried settling it out and she said I responded late. That it can't work now. She even said she was going to see another guy . Like wtf.
What type of useless mind game is this please.
The fact is I love her so much. She is not the type that is after money or material things.
And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working. I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.
Damn , let me drink some beer.
Life has been unfair to me relationship wise cry

Engage your mind, pain is a great energy when harnessed very well, the energy in pain is infinite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_MFROQ8qIk
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by freddie009(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So shove your simp talk up your ass

You they hear sharp mouth nah girl they use you do mumu mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by frozen70(f): 6:49am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I have not been able to get her out of my mind.
She moved on got dumped by the guy in less than one month and she contacted me 5 days ago and I responded today. I tried settling it out and she said I responded late. That it can't work now. She even said she was going to see another guy . Like wtf.
The fact is I love her so much. She is not the type that is after money or material things.
And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working. I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.

Your and your mind is playing game against you

Keep begging her to come back pregnant her so that she will stay with you
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by satandeterrible: 6:52am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
This is pure description of what I am doing now. A big fool. All these and even more is what I will say if someone had posted this and I am to respond or give advice. Dude I talk to people about not being simps teach them the redpill shit . Make them know that no girl is worth their time etc but here u am defying all what I teach , some times it is not as easy as it seems. I am one of those guys that have never been in love before, I just Bleep this girls and that's it. But this time everything changed. I can't even imagine is doing this. But somehow I know I am more after revenge that actually having her back. I still want to see how I can get her back, waste a handful of her years and send her out on our wedding day. This might not sound real but that is exactly what I will do if my plot twist works.
Just don't be a simp while at it.
Your utterances here show you have been simping. Go and simp no more.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by ObamaMessi: 6:54am On May 12, 2022
Just calm down it will like it never came.Only time heals wound.If u didn't die the 1st day u discovered she dumped u, is it after 3months u'll die? Heartbreak is like a physical wound that must heal no matter how long it stay;no matter how it pains.ur phisical wound will not heal the 1st day no matter what u apply to it,but sure it works and makes wound heals faster.

just kee fucking women and keep watching videos,read about politics, interact with friends, seek attention on nairaland and sure we will give u.Sound tough, be man.u'll write ur story one day.Moreover, heartbreak is what every1 must experience.

@6pack

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Oblivionz5(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2022
Rita5:

You see how your hate for women dey smell. Op literally said he slept with several women but you won't see it. Na home depressed and crying you go see. They broke up because he was abusive according to him and she got another guy possibly to rebound and deal with the pain but she's a hoe. The 1 who slept with only one other person is a hoe the one that slept with so many other people is a saint sitting in his house crying

Lmao goan read what he wrote up there again. Do it with glasses this time

Plus I’ve experienced what he’s experiencing last year October. Y’all are just hopping about looking for a better person only to end up with the worst.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Olumighty123(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2022
Weyre don love up grin
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Rita5(f): 8:24am On May 12, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Lmao goan read what he wrote up there again. Do it with glasses this time

Plus I’ve experienced what he’s experiencing last year October. Y’all are just hopping about looking for a better person only to end up with the worst.

Your the one that need glasses oga. Go back to the first page and read his messages. Your experience is your own, and that's not the topic of discuss so keep it to yourself. Focus on what has been said

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Lamanii22(f): 9:09am On May 12, 2022
She doesn’t love you as much as you do… she’s messing with your head and mind…
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Kajaard: 9:11am On May 12, 2022
It seems this forum has a massive collection of SIMPS. Pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Londonboyrep(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
Nothing hurts like unreciprocated love and this lady clearly does not love you. In her head you are her last option and even if she comes back to you will never have any regard for you. If I was in this position she’ll be dead to me. Exactly that. If she truly died(and God forbid as I don’t wish death on noone) will you not continue to live? Zero that lady from your mind before she destroys you with mind games.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Mimiranky: 9:11am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
Dude it's far from mindset. she is my first love and we are actually suppose to get married. I trusted her with everything. Though her reasons for leaving is quite legit but I was not expecting it
what's her reason for leaving Only then we can tell the ways she can leave your mind
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by AleAirHub(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2022
Yet you want to kill yourself over her abi angry
quite legit

6pack:
Dude it's far from mindset. she is my first love and we are actually suppose to get married. I trusted her with everything. Though her reasons for leaving is quite legit but I was not expecting it
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by bluefilm: 9:12am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Damn, let me drink some beer.

Only SIMPs get depressed over what a girl does or doesn't do to them.

So lemme ask you again.

Sir, are you a SIMP?
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by nomenclature(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
A real redpiller doesn't call himself a redpiller

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by gigabyte13: 9:12am On May 12, 2022
Your mama no depressed you
Your family no depressed you
Na ex dey still depressed you

Oga the truth be say
Na u get problem
Na EX you call am ooooooo

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Justpd: 9:12am On May 12, 2022
You deserve slap but it's story for another day.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Banter1(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

You're not ready to get her over your mind
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by bigcee(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2022
This one don't need advice, na beaten you need undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

How to get ur Ex out of ur mind is to focus on u not her. Make it all about u not her. See urself as the catch and not her. Put some value on urself and not putting her on a pedestal whether she deserves it or not.

U deserves the pedestal too. not only her.

Have some self worth and respect for urself. ure giving her too much power. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by teeste: 9:16am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Loving a woman doesn't mean you are weak. It is natural. Don't just bleep many girls, pick one. Spend time with her, it will help you forget your ex.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 9:16am On May 12, 2022
Wait
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by November24(f): 9:17am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Mumu... She is not materialistic but she cheats... Cheating is the apex of materialism
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Ladymillion(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2022
Red pillers won't like this o, waiting for their advice
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by ogyunging(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2022
Omo, your mind gan gan na Im dey do you. Forget about revenge, wish her well and face front. Be always guiding, fall in love with the bag and all others go follow. Peace.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by toprealman: 9:18am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

ID: 6packs( how old are you bro)
Post: my ex makes me depressed, I made 2 million monthly but my life is bull shii
Way forward: Relocate from "fools paradise". Come to terms with reality. Stop being a simp. Focus on building yourself. Upgrade.....don't hold on to transient things. Flow with value adding people not narcissists.
Better days ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.