Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (6507 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Mr trio. Kumuyi pikin cheesy

Thanks sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:01pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan ti pada san cheesy cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

See the person claiming intelligent!
If you know me and Ola are the same, and you still want to be "SURE" who you're dealing with. That's so pathetic of intelligent officer cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

No worry, let everyone know sey na Kumuyi pikin dey criticize JWs, that's nothing nah! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:01pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

Thanks sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Your welcome trio my boy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 7:02pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

Or abi one of the Atheist on Nairaland cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You will see him running back again to say let's chat or discuss like mature persons when cornered or needs to save face. grin grin grin

Na that one be serious laughter grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:02pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No worry, let everyone know sey na Kumuyi pikin dey criticize JWs, that's nothing nah! cheesy

No shame in that na abi cheesy cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You can start from thread to thread to do that cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Your welcome trio my boy cheesy cheesy
Do you know how God's Holy Spirit do expose liars?
Walahi talahi there's miracles on Nairaland! cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2022
achorladey:

You will see him running back again to say let's chat or discuss like mature persons when cornered or needs to save face. grin grin grin

Na that one be serious laughter grin grin grin grin

That's it or very soon he will say Emusan and Archorladey are the same cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 7:06pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Don't ask him about the name of his church again oooo since you don find one give am. grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So it's God's holy spirit that exposed me as Johnw47 & OLAADEGBU cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I'm wondering how your shameless face will be when you finally exposed, then you'll know you don't have God's holy spirit but Devil evil spirit

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

No shame in that na abi cheesy cheesy

He keeps the two accounts as if they're not in full support of any church but using the OLAADEGBU account to promote deeperlifer, then each time his threads are boring the next thing is to find something to say against JWs.
No more hide and seek! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:09pm On May 21, 2022
How OLAADEGBU take be Emusan na in I wan know cheesy cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

So it's God's holy spirit that exposed me as Johnw47 & OLAADEGBU cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I'm wondering how your shameless face will be when you finally exposed, then you'll know you don't have God's holy spirit but Devil evil spirit

No wahala Mr OLAADEGBU-johnw47! grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 7:13pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can you answer this question now as captured in the publications your religious leaders give you?

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:13pm On May 21, 2022
MaxinDhouse wait. Johnw47 and OLAADEGBU are still coming to defend themselves.

Three but one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 7:14pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Ask intelligence officer he matches anything and everything together using his awesome intelligence.

Na small task for him to do grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:16pm On May 21, 2022
To those that don't understand what miracle is.

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Even you also confused despite your intelligent officer has cleared the air on that grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:18pm On May 21, 2022
Sorry if I didn't reply you.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:
MaxinDhouse wait. Johnw47 and OLAADEGBU are still coming to defend themselves.
Three but one cheesy cheesy cheesy
He always reserve the OLAADEGBU account as if that one only preaches for Kumuyi but you know he can only fool some people sometimes he can't fool all the people all the time!

His attitude towards negative comments is the same, OLAADEGBU, Emusan, johnw47 won't hesitate to exchange hurtful words with you anytime you say something that's against what Kumuyi infused in his head! wink
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:18pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

Even you also confused despite your intelligent officer has cleared the air on that grin grin cheesy grin grin
The trio cheesy cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

So it's a miracle that your brother found out that I'm OLAADEGBU and johnw47 ko! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I just want this to reach certain level before exposed you people. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:
That one don return from market na to find JW wey he go follow till day break, i've forgotten his case! wink
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 7:21pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Answer question baba enter dictionary. grin grin grin

Na the intelligence officer you dey follow now. Apply the intelligence gained from him grin grin grin

I didn't ask for the meaning of miracles. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:21pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

So it's a miracle that your brother found out that I'm OLAADEGBU and johnw47 ko! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
I just want this to reach certain level before exposed you people. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Mr trio, use your OLAADEGBU moniker to expose us cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 7:22pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Na diversion reply abi na indirect reply grin grin grin

Apply intelligence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2022
Read your dictionary well
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 7:24pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That one don return from market na to find JW wey he go follow till day break, i've forgotten his case! wink

Who be the that one don't return?

How do you forget the case of that one and still be talking about that one coming from the market. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:24pm On May 21, 2022
Mr intelligence asking unreasonable questions cheesy cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Mr trio, use your OLAADEGBU moniker to expose us cheesy cheesy

I know after the exposed, mouth twisting will come about how God's holy spirit exposed all my monikers cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 7:25pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Read your dictionary well

My question is not from the dictionary grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Let's Discuss Climate Change. / All atheists worship and rever God / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.