Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. (1136 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 7:36am On May 24, 2015
my ex girlfriend who break up with me keep visiting me without my consent. she says that the reason she visit me is simply because she sincerely miss me. but yesterday when she visited i told her never to come my huz again. now does her visit show that she miss me or she want me back?
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by hadura29(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2015
Ok
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Tallesty1(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2015
Bro you need to trek for Oshiomole and his new Bride. That's your punishment for asking silly question.
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
Bro you need to trek for Oshiomole and his new Bride. That's your punishment for asking silly question.
what make my question a silly one.
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Phinagold(f): 7:46am On May 24, 2015
Ofcos, its obvious u ended the relationship but u didnt say y. She didnt stop loving u so Y dont u give her another chance
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by MUMINATED(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2015
Bro na your nokialumia720 she wan steal
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 24, 2015
Phinagold:

Ofcos, its obvious u ended the relationship but u didnt say y. She didnt stop loving u so Y dont u give her another chance
hello sister i must tell u the truth, i did not end the relationship but she does. she quit wit reason that my relatinship wit her is affecting her faith. but i was suprised she touch and kiss me when she visit after the break up.
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by glimpse33(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2015
MUMINATED:
lmaoooo.. Niiga why evil?
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 8:08am On May 24, 2015
MUMINATED:
guy u funny die. but how can i change my username?
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Phinagold(f): 8:10am On May 24, 2015
Nokialumia720:
hello sister i must tell u the truth, i did not end the relationship but she does. she quit wit reason that my relatinship wit her is affecting her faith. but i was suprised she touch and kiss me when she visit after the break up.

If thats the case, that babe doesnt wanna loose u, she wanted to make up for what led to the break up.she thought since thats what u want, she wanna give it not because she want it but because she doesnt wanna let go. Mind u she's also scared u might leave once u have it. So pls give her another chance if u truly wanna keep her. if u wont, jst let her go
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 24, 2015
Phinagold:

If thats the case, that babe doesnt wanna loose u, she wanted to make up for what led to the break up.she thought since thats what u want, she wanna give it not because she want it but because she doesnt wanna let go. Mind u she's also scared u might leave once u have it. So pls give her another chance if u truly wanna keep her. if u wont, jst let her go
hmmmm, she is the one that gave me condition of no sex when we started, which i accepted bcs i trully love her. then she stab my heart by quiting the relationship which i have planned a future with simply bcs i romance her now she is giving me green light that she need me bk when i have made up my mind to let go and forget about her. well if she want me bk now then it is too late for her. she really break my heart i must tell u.
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by MUMINATED(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2015
Nokialumia720:
guy u funny die. but how can i change my username?
I do'nt think it is possible,it is permanent like tattoo,maybe u open a new account
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 24, 2015
Phinagold:

she gave me condition of no sex wen we started which i accepted bcs i trully love her,but she stab my heart by quiting the relationship which i planned my future with just bcs i romance her now she is givin me green light that she want me bk which is too late for her bcs she really broke my heart.

Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Phinagold(f): 8:32am On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Nokialumia720 post=34043429][/quote]

U have made ur point known that its too late probably u are now into someone else meaning u dont truly love her as u claim. Jst let her go anyways. I pray she finds her ideal man
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 24, 2015
Phinagold:

U have made ur point known that its too late probably u are now into someone else meaning u dont truly love her as u claim. Jst let her go anyways. I pray she finds her ideal man
who says i dont love her,i sincerely do my dear which she knows very well, and i have not find anyone yet, the problem is that i suffered an emotional trauma, disappoitment and heartbreak when she says she is no more interested in the relationship, now that i,m recovering from those heartbreak which she caused me that she want me bk. If u were me will u just accept her back just like that?.
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by loomer: 8:48am On May 24, 2015
Na the thing wey de tire me with una, if una just break up with person, that person go jusy turn enemy for una eyes.

What's wrong with u guys being friends and visiting each other?
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Phinagold(f): 8:50am On May 24, 2015
Nokialumia720:
who says i dont love her,i sincerely do my dear which she knows very well, and i have not find anyone yet, the problem is that i suffered an emotional trauma, disappoitment and heartbreak when she says she is no more interested in the relationship, now that i,m recovering from those heartbreak which she caused me that she want me bk. If u were me will u just accept her back just like that?.

Welll, there's no better guide than ur heart.
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 8:50am On May 24, 2015
you got fuel at home bro?
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 24, 2015
loomer:
Na the thing wey de tire me with una, if una just break up with person, that person go jusy turn enemy for una eyes.

What's wrong with u guys being friends and visiting each other?
guy u wont understand bcs u never loved someone so dearly thinking that u will take the relationship to the next level all of a sudden she says she is no more interested in the relship without any genuine reason. Guy i dont think i can keep such person as a friend or allow her visiting bcs the more she visit the more i remember the heartbreak she caused me. So it better u forget all about her.
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by loomer: 9:04am On May 24, 2015
Nokialumia720:
guy u wont understand bcs u never loved someone so dearly thinking that u will take the relationship to the next level all of a sudden she says she is no more interested in the relship without any genuine reason. Guy i dont think i can keep such person as a friend or allow her visiting bcs the more she visit the more i remember the heartbreak she caused me. So it better u forget all about her.

I have been in that shoe.

Wen dem tell me say guys de catch their babes red-handed sleeping with other guys, I said na lie until e happen to me. Yet we still be friends, even though say distance no make us fit see each other
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Jayjay0(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2015
how dem dy take comment
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 9:08am On May 24, 2015
loomer:

I have been in that shoe.

Wen dem tell me say guys de catch their babes red-handed sleeping with other guys, I said na lie until e happen to me. Yet we still be friends, even though say distance no make us fit see each other
that for u
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by loomer: 9:12am On May 24, 2015
Nokialumia720:
that for u

No need to make her ur enemy that's just my advise
Re: She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 24, 2015
loomer:

No need to make her ur enemy that's just my advise
ok. Thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

The Way Yoruba Guys Respect / Did He Make The Right Decision By Breaking Up With Her / If You Are The Husband Or The Wife What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.