Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,668 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5447396 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by merezu: 5:44am On Sep 21, 2014
pls gurus in da house i need hlp my irib tv3 signal is 83 percent yet it skips wht do i do. i used 3964 v 30000 c-band

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2014
alexander007: Thank u
pls help me out. How can watch TV3 (multi tv) on my strong decoder. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Good morning peeps, pls wat can be the possible solution. just observed that all my Irib channels r no longer showing but all d aljazeera packages are still showing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2014
olenyi: @atuagbo.

I got your mail. Sorry for taking this long to acknowledge it. Will attend to it by today or tomorrow at most. I hope my reply would still be relevant.

kindly accept my warm regards.
. Good day n quite a long time. Remain blessed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2014
olenyi:

http://www.flysat.com/amos5.php

http://www.flysat.com/e16a.php

Regards.
. I'm experiencing similar thing with daarsat package. It freezes while others are stable on their tps with 4922a . also what is the best patch for 4922a,thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Tooka(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2014
ishe25:
The TP is ok. Now check your diseqc settings very well. Or better still snap the screen and send it to my whatsapp line. 07035668326 and let me direct you on how to do it.
I am well grateful of your concern, but i were able to neil it with 90% signal but struggles to get the signal of Irib, varzesh etc channels above the multi tv position with 90cm dish, even i fail hitting green with darsat frequency. please your briefing is needed again.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flashyberry: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2014
graphicicon: @all the gurus, for the issue of the inverted dish that was placed under the ceiling, it is not possible to get 36e and 68.5e on one 60cm dish, cos the azimuth different is too much, weather u use inverted one or normal one, it wouln't work, unless on 1.8m dish and above thats when u can use inverted method on it b4 it will work.
dude it will work ooo... Judging frm d knowledge on light ray in relation with our satellite I bet dat pix is so correct... If u cn get amos and joy and den dstv with amos or joy, its possible to get 68deg nd 36... Buh which eva 1 m using as primary will gain more signal dan d offset one attached.. (36 and 68) nd mind u, if ur thinking of d srtD85w setup wif dis one, its nt same @ all cox dat1 is sidway movement... Buh dis we re going vertical... I ve pictures I would ve share to explain dis more btter buh anyway I hope u agree wif me a little.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Tooka: I am well grateful of your concern, but i were able to neil it with 90% signal but struggles to get the signal of Irib, varzesh etc channels above the multi tv position with 90cm dish, even i fail hitting green with darsat frequency. please your briefing is needed again.
07035668326. Whatsapp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Tooka(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2014
flashyberry: dude it will work ooo... Judging frm d knowledge on light ray in relation with our satellite I bet dat pix is so correct... If u cn get amos and joy and den dstv with amos or joy, its possible to get 68deg nd 36... Buh which eva 1 m using as primary will gain more signal dan d offset one attached.. (36 and 68) nd mind u, if ur thinking of d srtD85w setup wif dis one, its nt same @ all cox dat1 is sidway movement... Buh dis we re going vertical... I ve pictures I would ve share to explain dis more btter buh anyway I hope u agree wif me a little.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Tooka(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2014
ishe25:
07035668326. Whatsapp
Sorry boss, i am not using whatsup phone. here is my email address: abdulaitooka@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tooka: Sorry boss, i am not using whatsup phone. here is my email address: abdulaitooka@gmail.com
I jst mesgd you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
upright2010: . I'm experiencing similar thing with daarsat package. It freezes while others are stable on their tps with 4922a . also what is the best patch for 4922a,thanks
The best patch for 4922a is 164p. Get it from crosat.us or wizkid.persiangig.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
upright2010: . I'm experiencing similar thing with daarsat package. It freezes while others are stable on their tps with 4922a . also what is the best patch for 4922a,thanks
The best patch for 4922a is 164p. Get it from crosat.us or wizkid.persiangig.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Creaturebaba: KNET BROADCAST NOW ON MULTI TV. Track with 12559 V 01561. pls comfirm
this tp is red like blood, pls stop posting false TP or inactice TP and even other TP which they said is deeperlife channel is also RED
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Tooka(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
ishe25:
I jst mesgd you
I have sent u a message too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
flashyberry: dude it will work ooo... Judging frm d knowledge on light ray in relation with our satellite I bet dat pix is so correct... If u cn get amos and joy and den dstv with amos or joy, its possible to get 68deg nd 36... Buh which eva 1 m using as primary will gain more signal dan d offset one attached.. (36 and 68) nd mind u, if ur thinking of d srtD85w setup wif dis one, its nt same @ all cox dat1 is sidway movement... Buh dis we re going vertical... I ve pictures I would ve share to explain dis more btter buh anyway I hope u agree wif me a little.
@flashberry i will post the picture of satellite signal falling on the dish and how the lnb decode the signal from the dish and angle of the offset between the satellite signal and the LNB.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
What re the likely channels to watch manutd vs leist
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by atuagbo: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
olenyi: @atuagbo.

I got your mail. Sorry for taking this long to acknowledge it. Will attend to it by today or tomorrow at most. I hope my reply would still be relevant.

kindly accept my warm regards.

Sir still expecting your reply.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
graphicicon: this tp is red like blood, pls stop posting false TP or inactice TP and even other TP which they said is deeperlife channel is also RED
Pls note that these TPs are feeds and channels on them are therefore temporary. The Deeper Life TP is only active on mondays
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by honey001(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
ishe25:
The TP is ok. Now check your diseqc settings very well. Or better still snap the screen and send it to my whatsapp line. 07035668326 and let me direct you on how to do it.

Please can u enlighten me more on dis diseqc settings, I can't get RDV don't know if its the diseqc settings cos I don't know any thing about it. thank
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Horlaoshebikan(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
plz what are d requirement to track irib satalite....plz i need a fast respones.....i live in lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
this rdv is a magical channel...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam0: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Horlaoshebikan: plz what are d requirement to track irib satalite....plz i need a fast respones.....i live in lagos
d requitement is 1.8m dish wit c band lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
A lot of channels under nilesat 7w and canal 22 w. It depends on the size of your dish for nilesat. I watch premium movies from the middle east here.

I don't get it someone please clarify this for me.

I have been reading the mbcs at NILE 102 7w were gone.
Some are saying they are showing sports.
Some are saying they will move to NILE 201.
Then I go to lyngsat-maps and see a footprint map of eutelsat 7WA NWA beam that tells me a 1m dish should pick it up.

Which one is it abeg na?

One full and fit answer for a guy who wants to go and buy a dish, to get mbc 1 2 3 4, action movies etc. (that when it moves to 201, I will still be able to pick it up)

my ogas @odilibe @olenyi @flashyberry abeg feel free .

thx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
coderXO:

I don't get it someone please clarify this for me.

I have been reading the mbcs at NILE 102 7w were gone.
Some are saying they are showing sports.
Some are saying they will move to NILE 201.
Then I go to lyngsat-maps and see a footprint map of eutelsat 7WA NWA beam that tells me a 1m dish should pick it up.

Which one is it abeg na?

One full and fit answer for a guy who wants to go and buy a dish, to get mbc 1 2 3 4, action movies etc. (that when it moves to 201, I will still be able to pick it up)

my ogas @odilibe @olenyi @flashyberry abeg feel free .

thx.

Depends on your location. In Kogi, a 1.8m dish will pick mbc 1-4, action and max with about 65% strength quality. Those in south-south nigeria like Lagos should go for a minimum of 2.4m dish to receive it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rahsumt(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls guys I want to buy 1.3 meter dish I have want to oshodi and alaba they did not have it, they only have 1.8 meter and that is too big for me anybody that have it in the house pls contact me I leave in Lagos (ilasa )mushin.. lagos pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arsene1: 4:57am On Sep 22, 2014
greymwasonko: MAKE SURE U HAVE MAXIMUM SIGNAL ON YOUR ZUKU THEN INPUT 12709 V 4429, 12734 V 4429 LOCATION KENYA
finally i also have zuku let me try it out thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 5:46am On Sep 22, 2014
rahsumt: Pls guys I want to buy 1.3 meter dish I have want to oshodi and alaba they did not have it, they only have 1.8 meter and that is too big for me anybody that have it in the house pls contact me I leave in Lagos (ilasa )mushin.. lagos pls
One is in ibadan if you are interested.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Pls hw do I enter a biss key for TV3 (multi tv) with this screen shot.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Pls my mbc3 is no more workin pls has
dey change their frequency or their
position any1 plsPls my mbc3 is no more workin pls has
position any1 pls
Pls my mbc3 is no more workin pls has
position any1 pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DimitriLavrov: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2014
olenyi:

Already replied.

Regards.

Boss I sent another one.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2014
rahsumt: Pls guys I want to buy 1.3 meter dish I have want to oshodi and alaba they did not have it, they only have 1.8 meter and that is too big for me anybody that have it in the house pls contact me I leave in Lagos (ilasa )mushin.. lagos pls
1.3m dish is very much available in alaba market in many shops.. Go to nab-sat communications shop B352 (electronics section)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.