Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? (745 Views)

Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring / Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? / Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by quadrant4: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2011
On the day of a wedding the bride and bridegroom are looking good in their wedding gown as well as in their lovely suits. The colors attached to the occasion makes it a memorable day with both families happy that God makes the day a reality. Some even have the services of comedian as well a good musician for all to dance to. However, as interesting as the occasion might be some faces crises in their marriage even few days after marriage. Sad to say that due to lack of tolerance some ended up divorcing. Little wonder then why many are afraid of entering into marital arrangement. But is there ever any perfect wedding anywhere on earth? your view please!
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by Smilenw(f): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2011
No pain no gain. Every man and woman needs to invest into their marriage, no matter how wonderful your courting period was. Invest as in lots of patience, lots of love, lots of compromises , lots of prayers (people might ridicule me, but a family that prays together stays together) etc. Also there shouldn't be any space for ego in one's marriage. Marriage comes with a lot of responsibilty as opposed to the carefree period of courtship. If everybody relaizes their responsibilities and strives to carry out them, then all marriages shall be perfect.
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by Dyt(f): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2011
^^ almost excellent reply
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by MMM2(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2011
Yes,

My wedding. cool
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by quadrant4: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2011
so what makes your wedding a perfect one?
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by quadrant4: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2011
Sincerely my view is that there is no perfect wedding anywhere all people need is tolerance and lots of patience. The couples should be willing to accommodate each others shortcomings and stay close together no matter what happens.
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by claremont(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2011
Marriage is a risk just like every other risks in life. If it works out, fine; if it doesn't work out, divorce and get on with your life. Life is too short to spend it living in a rat hole deluding ourselves that we are married when obviously things are not working out. Divorce the biatch and move on, heavens won't fall if you do so!
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by quadrant4: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2011
For me divorce is not an answer and once you say 'I DO' is a vow every man and woman should respect irrespective of the challenges.
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by claremont(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2011
quadrant4:

For me divorce is not an answer and once you say 'I DO' is a vow every man and woman should respect irrespective of the challenges.
And why is divorce not the answer to you, is it due to your religious beliefs?
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by quadrant4: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2011
No it simply because i have never seen a divorce person that remains happy and divorce is against marital arrangement which is meant to last forever.
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by iice(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2011
Marriage and wedding are not the same thing.
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by quadrant4: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
what's the difference?
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by temiade(f): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
wedding is d party itself, d occasion where d man and woman are joined together. Marriage is d rest of their lives together after that wedding.
Wedding and \marriage are definitely different
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by african1(f): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
quadrant4:

No it simply because i have never seen a divorce person that remains happy and divorce is against marital arrangement which is meant to last forever.

Alright! but what if someone is married and is unhappy at the same time. WOuld you want them to stay in the marriage, knowing it is not working?
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by 190: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2011
Im getting MARRIED in Cyprus or MALTA or BAHAMAS or Sweden
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2011
@Poster, why do you always talk abt weddings?

Are you a wedding planner?
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by quadrant4: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2011
Rokiatu i am not a wedding planner just concern about how many marriage couples are not happy this days and the rate of divorce is so high. There are also a lot of single mothers and fathers who care alone for their children.
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by Teejayl(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2011
@ Topic,yes there is a perfect wedding but no perfect marriage.
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by Omolola1(f): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2011
u've said it all
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by quadrant4: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2011
ok maybe the topic should have been is there any perfect marriage?
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by Creamish(f): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2011
Smilenw:

No pain no gain. Every man and woman needs to invest into their marriage, no matter how wonderful your courting period was. Invest as in lots of patience, lots of love, lots of compromises , lots of prayers (people might ridicule me, but a family that prays together stays together) etc. Also there shouldn't be any space for ego in one's marriage. Marriage comes with a lot of responsibilty as opposed to the carefree period of courtship. If everybody relaizes their responsibilities and strives to carry out them, then all marriages shall be perfect.

EXACTLY. Gone are the days when u feel u'd leave the relationship at the slightest provocation. Marriage is a lifetime relationship. U deal with it the same way u deal with ur life cos ur life dosnt end at the slightest provocation. Life is delicate. . . so shuld the marriage. Only God can make ur marriage last . . . ur love for each other can only do so much . . . it fades away with time and the grace of God binds u together.

Also ensure uv got alot in common with ur partner . . . it helps as well.

Dat said, there isnt and never will be a perfect marriage because neither of the couple is perfect.
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by MrsChima(f): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2011
A wedding is WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT. No one can determine the day YOU WILL SET for yourself.

If you are invited to a wedding and YOU DECIDES you want to be the BIATCH then your day will be a BIATCH FEST.
Re: Is There Any Perfect Wedding Anywhere? by quadrant4: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2011
mrs chima u are correct.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Have U Had Similar Experience / Woman Have 2 Men In Their Life / Can A Marriage Last Without Se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.