Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad (4434 Views)

I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. / Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad / she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Pickmycall: 7:31pm On May 15, 2022
She will call you back.She is forming hard to get.
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 15, 2022
As she don sack u, don't give up on her. Continue ur moves. This is the time to prove that u re more a boy
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by frozen70(f): 8:21am On May 16, 2022
Bodyodour:
I told my boss,I have feelings for her after thinking she gave me the greenlight. She smiled and left. Two days later, I got a sack later. She is 28 and I am 23. I am just confused and angry. Did I do anything wrong?

You sef you no get single sense

A premature man like you that came to work, left your work to chase your boss, a boss lady for that matter

Your journey is still far
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by dazzlingd(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your emotional illiteracy got you, not your village people.

There is a rule in the book for corporate romance and shaggnanians, when wanting to get into a lady's pants, NEVER openly declare intent.

Only a fool will say "Madam Basiratu, your yansh don dey enter my eye, I wish I could date you".

Because you're leaving her no options; and as your boss, if she doesn't penalize you, you could interpret it as her wanting to play along.
So a smart woman will penalize you even if she wants to play ball with you... just for her dignity and bragging rights.

The trick is to just be neutrally suggestive.
A smart lady will read in between in the lines but can not hold you for it because it is all in her mind.

If you're working late with her, you could say... "A part of me wants to be home, but the other part of me already feels at home".

She could send you on an errand and want to reiterate and you interject saying, "Trust me, I know what you like".

Or say "When I'm getting work done, I go all the way to ensure every sweat is worth in at the end."

Consistency will make her want to be sure if she's the one thinking dirty. Then at the first opportunity you get, you strike her kpekus harder than Moses struck the rock to get water out of it.
In no time, you'd be amongst that company's board of directors.

Lmaooo this bros don craze before

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Godada(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There is a rule in the book for corporate romance and shaggnanians, when wanting to get into a lady's pants, NEVER openly declare intent.

Only a fool will say "Madam Basiratu, your yansh don dey enter my eye, I wish I could date you".

Because you're leaving her no options; and as your boss, if she doesn't penalize you, you could interpret it as her wanting to play along.
So a smart woman will penalize you even if she wants to play ball with you... just for her dignity and bragging rights.

A smart lady will read in between in the lines but can not hold you for it because it is all in her mind.

If you're working late with her, you could say... "A part of me wants to be home, but the other part of me already feels at home".

She could send you on an errand and want to reiterate and you interject saying, "Trust me, I know what you like".

Or say "When I'm getting work done, I go all the way to ensure every sweat is worth in at the end."

Consistency will make her want to be sure if she's the one thinking dirty. Then at the first opportunity you get, you strike her kpekus harder than Moses struck the rock to get water out of it.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Whois(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin sense will not kee us

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by frickmaany: 3:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants A Female Stranger To come And Stay With Us / When Does A Woman's "no" Mean No!? / Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.