Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? (5488 Views)

Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] / I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Albertone(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2022
sissoko22:

The way south east talk about education as if they're the most educated people in Nigeria.
For God sake a demented Kanu is your leader.
You all find the slightest of excuses to have a go north and the entire Muslims.
Nobody is making a generalisation of Igbos been a barbarian for slaughtering that lady and her husband.
You guys are hypocrite

We are talking about northern muslims not releasing their daughters to marry a non muslim.I talked about how the educated northerners may not have issues with that.

So what are you saying??
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by sissoko22(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2022
Albertone:

We are talking about northern muslims not releasing their daughters to marry a non muslim.I talked about how the educated northerners may not have issues with that.

So what are you saying??

Why make it a northern issue, when Igbos barely married to different clan.
It's a general problem.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Albertone(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2022
sissoko22:

Why make it a northern issue, when Igbos barely married to different clan.
It's a general problem.

It's not an igbo thing.It's a family thingy.
I can't count the number of igbo and non igbo marriages.
But I can't say same for northerners!

So how did this relate to what I was saying??

The way south east talk about education as if they're the most educated people in Nigeria.
For God sake a demented Kanu is your leader.
You all find the slightest of excuses to have a go north and the entire Muslims.
Nobody is making a generalisation of Igbos been a barbarian for slaughtering that lady and her husband.
You guys are hypocrite
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Southernigbo: 2:22pm On May 18, 2022
Some parts of the north like kafanchan, zango kataf, taraba state, benue and plateau states have Southern mentality and way of life and will gladly and easily marry southern ppl without any prob. In fact their women n girls are as loyal decent and religious as any lady can be
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Albertone(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2022
Southernigbo:
Some parts of the north like kafanchan, zango kataf, taraba state, benue and plateau states have Southern mentality and way of life and will gladly and easily marry southern ppl without any prob. In fact their women n girls are as loyal decent and religious as any lady can be

Benue is not north o.

Another issue is religion.
These people are mostly muslims who wouldn't want to marry a non muslim.
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Albertone(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2022
Abbertee2:
You can live peacefully in north if you don’t have that insulting prophet attitude
It's not about living there but it's about marrying them.

Asides the insulting prophet ish,there are a lot of red lines they have but you don't know.
You know as couples,you will repeatedly cross each other's red lines.
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Albertone(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2022
salam8528:
Y do we like generalising when it's About the North?
I don't mean all but most of them behave same way.
Look at how majority were supporting the burning of the christian girl.
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Albertone(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2022
Sweetplum:
Ignorance. North ko, North Korea ni

You haven't passed any message across.
I don't understand.
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Albertone(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
I can see many ignorance in this thread..
As an easterner that lived over a decade in the north,worked and schooled their..

Let me tell you all boldly.. The best wife you can get in Nigeria is a northern Christian lady, when you date or marry them,then compare them with the previous southern girls you have dated and see your family and friends marry.. you would know that northern Christian ladies are the best..
As for the Northern Muslims.. my opinion is simple,Do not near them if you are not a Muslim too,e get why..

Northern Christian girl is more loyal,honest, not a feminist, submissive ,just name it.. than her southern Christian counterparts..

Quote to counter me if you have lived up to 2 decades in the north and has travelled around 85% of Northern states..

Everyone knows northern christians are different.
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Albertone(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2022
LyfeJennings:
This is One of them
Found her recently on TikTok
SHE FINE DIE

If this one think say you dey cheat,she fit use nyash suffocate you to death while you're asleep.
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by LyfeJennings(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2022
Albertone:

If this one think say you dey cheat,she fit use nyash suffocate you to death while you're asleep.

My brother
what am I doing alive if she don't suffocate me with her Yansh
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by sissoko22(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2022
Albertone:

It's not an igbo thing.It's a family thingy.
I can't count the number of igbo and non igbo marriages.
But I can't say same for northerners!

It's a family thing when is Igbo, but you have the gut to generalize when it's in the North?
Where's this hate, double standard and hypocrisy coming from. I've seen fulanis whom are considered along the Igbos as a tribalist and egomaniac marrying varying ethnicities including the Igbos.
How many interethnic marriages do you know?.
How many states have you been to?
Where are you getting these stats from?
You sit down all day discussing and unreasonably hate other people just because you can.

So how did this relate to what I was saying??
Only enjoy reading comments and occasionally debunk lies, just like your post
So,I've to correct you.
Your lies is so blatant, hateful and unreasonable.
Go out and learn
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Albertone(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2022
sissoko22:

It's a family thing when is Igbo, but you have the gut to generalize when it's in the North?
Where's this hate, double standard and hypocrisy coming from. I've seen fulanis whom are considered along the Igbos as a tribalist and egomaniac marrying varying ethnicities including the Igbos.
How many interethnic marriages do you know?.
How many states have you been to?
Where are you getting these stats from?
You sit down all day discussing and unreasonably hate other people just because you can.

Only enjoy reading comments and occasionally debunk lies, just like your post
So,I've to correct you.
Your lies is so blatant, hateful and unreasonable.
Go out and learn
Always read to understand.

Igbos and hausas are not the same.
I can't recall the number of igbo people that I've met that got married to non igbos.They are too many.Igbos are now civilized.Their children go to other states and when they meet the love of their lives, they're surely marrying.

However,a family from Ohafia may kick against their daughter marrying a yoruba man.That doesn't mean you wouldn't see a family in that same Ohafia that will support their child marrying a yoruba person.
It's a family thingy.

As for the Northerners
Many of them are not civilized.Imagine someone born and bred in the north, schooled in the north,served in the north.You now expect such person not to marry a fellow northerner(except northern christians).
Even if they want to marry a non northerner,their families are usually strict when enforcing their will on their children.

Here in the barracks, you'll find people of different ethnicity.I can assure you that atleast 95% of the hausas here married their fellow hausas.
It's a tribe thingy!!
Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by sissoko22(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2022
Albertone:

Always read to understand.

Igbos and hausas are not the same.
I can't recall the number of igbo people that I've met that got married to non igbos.They are too many.Igbos are now civilized.Their children go to other states and when they meet the love of their lives, they're surely marrying.

However,a family from Ohafia may kick against their daughter marrying a yoruba man.That doesn't mean you wouldn't see a family in that same Ohafia that will support their child marrying a yoruba person.
It's a family thingy.

As for the Northerners
Many of them are not civilized.Imagine someone born and bred in the north, schooled in the north,served in the north.You now expect such person not to marry a fellow northerner(except northern christians).
Even if they want to marry a non northerner,their families are usually strict when enforcing their will on their children.

Here in the barracks, you'll find people of different ethnicity.I can assure you that atleast 95% of the hausas here married their fellow hausas.
It's a tribe thingy!!

Any sane person reading this will definitely feel pity for your time, I'm not mad at all but feel sorry and pity for you.
Igbos are civilised and Hausa are not, but you encourage and happy with the beheading of and Igbo military couple. Wow
There are Igbos married to to fulanis and hausas in Adamawa, Bauchi, Kano etc.
How can you make a survey in the East and assume the same all over the country.
Marriage between every ethnicities is happening everyday in this country.
Improve on yourself, do alot of research rather than lies from your fellow

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? by Albertone(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2022
sissoko22:

Any sane person reading this will definitely feel pity for your time, I'm not mad at all but feel sorry and pity for you.
Igbos are civilised and Hausa are not, but you encourage and happy with the beheading of and Igbo military couple. Wow
There are Igbos married to to fulanis and hausas in Adamawa, Bauchi, Kano etc.
How can you make a survey in the East and assume the same all over the country.
Marriage between every ethnicities is happening everyday in this country.
Improve on yourself, do alot of research rather than lies from your fellow
You still didn't read to understand.

I never generalized.If you noticed,I used "Many","Most","Majority","95%".
I never used "All" nor "100%".

This is the second or third time you're saying the emboldened.Who told you I'm happy with or encourage it?Yet, you're condemning my assumption.

That's crap!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like Tickling? / My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . / White Girls Are The Bitchiest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.