Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience (8473 Views)

No Man Can Be Trusted Anymore, My Experience With Some Men / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by ukaface(f): 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
This one too be olosho.
Men take pride in this kind of skills, but they will be quick to talkdown a woman who does same. I blame the society for making oloshoism among men a thing of pride.
See as this one dey feel him life.
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 11:22pm On May 16, 2022
ukaface:
This one too be olosho.
Men take pride in this kind of skills, but they will be quick to talkdown a woman who does same. I blame the society for making oloshoism among men a thing of pride.
See as this one dey feel him life.

How can a sensible person read the thread and type what you just typed. Nawa Oh!
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by ukaface(f): 4:38am On May 17, 2022
Ocholu:

How can a sensible person read the thread and type what you just typed. Nawa Oh!
abeg getat!
Thread wey no kuku get meaning
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by pointblank247(m): 5:27am On May 17, 2022
I've got 99 ptoblems but bi*ch ain't one
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Cutehector(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2022
cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by saxby(f): 6:43am On May 17, 2022
Ocholu:
When you jam a lady who's actually good in bed, who knows how to glide and swerve, who's responsive and not lying like a deadwood during kpanshing, who after coitus her thoughts doesn't just erase from your memory. Many men I know, will always ask for more.

But for me, I run away. I repeat, when I happen to meet any of these damsels, I flee. My reasons are numerous. But first;

I have come to a personal agreement that girls who really know how to f.ck a d.ck real good are not normal. Maybe, not even the creation of the Almighty. They can ride you to euphoria. Like trojan, tiredness doesn't run in their veins. So where are they getting such adrenaline from?

I remember my Ex, she's a perfect example of this. Sometimes, the only thing I do is to just set up my mamba jumbo for her. Then she'll climb on top, and wow... she cums and I cum. But I always cum first.

I flee away from good f.cking girls because this other lady nearly rendered me d.ckless. When she grabbed my d.ck, her Mouth Gig was so intensed that the aftermath left me in pains. My pen.s was paining me. Did she even chew my pen.s or something? Nah, I don't fvcking even know.
When she was done, immediately I thought I had already contracted an infection because my d.ck felt as though mentol was rubbed on it. I stopped picking her calls. Blocked her everywhere, even in the spiritual realm.

I won't be quick to forget Anna. She always wanted to f.ck me. In a day, sèx between us was from 5 times to infinity. The manner in which she raises her legs and folds up, giving me an unrestricted entrance to her juiciness. Hmm, my d.ck could literally feel her womb when I dig in. That's the only way she can cum. She likes it deeper. But me going deeper means me loosing my sanity.
You know, guys hit the gym while doing a lot of sit ups just to get six packs, with Anna, hitting the gym was never an option for me. Just after three days with her, I started to see some packs emanating from my stomach.

The other who's wild AF! Switching positions like it's formula 1. She introduced me to positions I've never seen. Even p.rnstars don't do that sh.t. After I nearly lost my arm trying to perfect one of her silly positions that was when it dawned on me that this lady isn't even normal. How can a real human be this wild?

I have stopped f.cking girls who are extremely good in bed. Yo!! I can't die on top p.ssy.
lol, smart choice grin
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Tombrown3(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2022
Was hammering one like that, and babe was like: "Bleep me baby, I've never had it like this before"

Lol... For my mind I shake head, so this girl don Bleep plenty dixck tire so?

Omo, after that round I run, till today she dey ask when I go invite her again. I can't wife her, she's extremely good in bed.
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Nobody: 10:08am On May 17, 2022
Tombrown3:
Was hammering one like that, and babe was like: "Bleep me baby, I've never had it like this before"

Lol... For my mind I shake head, so this girl don Bleep plenty dixck tire so?

Omo, after that round I run, till today she dey ask when I go invite her again. I can't wife her, she's extremely good in bed.
she wants to give u onwu ike(hard/painful death)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 1:09pm On May 17, 2022
Commendable:
she wants to give u onwu ike(hard/painful death)

Haha..
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Horpsiey(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Why did u now bother to read?
Did you not see from the headline dat the topic is sexual in nature?
Forming wat i dont know
Leave am na werey dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by darichlife: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Omo the day I jammed one 400L in my 300L Bros I confess say some girls Na project them be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Black American Women Difficult? / Girl Blasted For Posting This Picture On Facebook / Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.