Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) (49038 Views)

Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) / Three Children, 16 Adults Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Kano / Crisis Rocks Kano APC As New Faction Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Ayomi90: 11:14am On May 17, 2022
InspectorSC:
GOD Please save Nigeria
You go pray taya
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-many-feared-dead-as-explosion-rocks-kano-photos/
Which kind mumu report be this. What caused the explosion, what time did it occurred?
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by YorubarLord: 11:16am On May 17, 2022
Na them

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by bonnyhope: 11:17am On May 17, 2022
Salon Gari christain dominated area have been bombed
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by realray(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2022
can't we read between the lines that they're through with Kaduna now its Kano they're focusing on, see I tell people that Nigeria has a faulty foundation and that we're not supposed to be together as one in this country, am sure is Christian dominated place they bombed......
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2022
easiest:
You are not even sure the number of people died in the incident and you are posting this this to cause panicking

How many are you expecting?
I have pictures and videos that are too graphic to be viewed more than once by a normal human.
It's not a new thing for a suicide bomber to detonate his/her bomb and shout allah akbar while killing scores.

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:21am On May 17, 2022
Oh my goodness, I just left the area recently. May God bring peace to the land and destroy the mischievous people.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by femo86(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2022
These Northerners should have their own country named Islamic Republic of Nigeristan...

Enough is Enough
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2022
kingyakos:
From the above photo i can't confirmed that to be an explosion
witnesses and victims said it was an explosion, you pressing your chinko phone at Iyana Ipaja said it's a lie. How did you people lose your humanity because of politics and tribal bigotry ? What then do you say about those who died ? Na wa

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by BetterHeadline: 11:25am On May 17, 2022
Headline should be: Many feared dead as Muslims bombed Christians in Kano.

The Bible didn't say "thou shall not KILL."
It says "Thou shall not MURDER."

The word "kill" in Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:17 means "murder." The proper translation is THOU SHALT NOT MURDER. It is interesting that in Matthew 19:18 the KJV correctly translates the Sixth Commandment: "Thou shalt do no murder."

The Hebrew word ( ratsach) and the Greek Word (phonenō ) which are used in the Sixth Commandment both clearly mean "murder." The Hebrew language has a general word for killing (the verb "muwth" , meaning "to cause to die" ) and the Greek language has a general word for killing (the verb "apokteinō" ), but these general terms for killing are not used in the Sixth Commandment. Instead very specific words are used which forbid MURDER.

Murder is a legally defined concept. In short Murder means to kill unlawfully with premeditated malice. It involves a deliberate, planned, pre-mediated attack against a fellow human being for the purpose of taking his life for reasons that are purely sinful.

Of course it is permitted to kill but in self defense and in self defense of those brethren in Christ against those who are harming them: especially against those people that are murdering them.

We all saw how they murdered Deborah Samuel and other Christians in the North. In fact thousands have been killed and hundreds of our women raped (many of whom are raped to death.)

They say Nigeria constitution and laws is above our Religious laws, and I agree with them. But I'm just using this post to remind you Christian brethren that if Nigeria laws continue to fail to protect us, we still have our religious laws to fall back on.
And none of our religious law says: "Thou shall not kill."
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:26am On May 17, 2022
kill all Muslims at sight now!
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Deprofessional(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2022
InspectorSC:
GOD Please save Nigeria

God can never save Nigeria. Biafra must be liberated from the evil contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by berryPee(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2022
Oga wetin u dey take b4 u reason sef?
successmatters:
Igbo dominated areas being bombed

To keep them scared from voting or having a voice

Rinse and repeat in the SE

Using UGM

And accusing IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by wis3(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2022
Deprofessional:

God can never save Nigeria. Biafra must be liberated from the evil contraption called Nigeria.
sit-at-homes and killing yourselves will not bring about Biafra.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:31am On May 17, 2022
Opez100:

Keep shot, thats a bomb nothing like gas, that sound wont be able to shake my building despite little distance of about 10minute drive

Have you been in a war zone to differentiate a gas blast from a bombblast?
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Naajjii: 11:32am On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
For a barbaric religion that effectively prohibits the enlightenment/education of the girl child, founded by a pedophile blood thirsty mediaval warlord nymph, we are not surprised.

Peace will reign in this wobbling contraption of a failed state when the entire south calls the bluff of the backward and primitive child raping Muhammad followers up north.

Better to give them an eye for any eye treatment. If everybody Wana go blind, so be it.. No one has monopoly of violence..
Na so , go out to the field and take the lead, if you die it will inspire other to fight an eye for an eye not sitting and trying on nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by RacistProudIgbo: 11:33am On May 17, 2022
They should all die there, I don't expect any sound full blooded Igbo to leave with animals there.

Nice one, Aboki kill Aboki period.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by faceland: 11:33am On May 17, 2022
They said it's gas. Skeptical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubh3zNIwEeQ
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Lordave: 11:33am On May 17, 2022
successmatters:
Igbo dominated areas being bombed

To keep them scared from voting or having a voice

Rinse and repeat in the SE

Using UGM

And accusing IPOB
They won't succeed.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by BetterHeadline: 11:35am On May 17, 2022
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Naajjii: 11:35am On May 17, 2022
berryPee:
Oga wetin u dey take b4 u reason sef?
Nyamiri
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2022
it was gas explosion not bomb my fifle
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by kingyakos: 11:41am On May 17, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
witnesses and victims said it was an explosion, you pressing your chinko phone at Iyana Ipaja said it's a lie. How did you people lose your humanity because of politics and tribal bigotry ? What then do you say about those who died ? Na wa

Where in my quote did i it's a lie, u just need to have sense and understanding of reading through the lines else u go back to elementary education.
Let's see ur phone and i will show u mine
Cheap Lagos talk
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Gospel2Day: 11:42am On May 17, 2022
If every part of Nigeria would not be a safe place for all Nigerians to call home, regardless of their tribe and religion, I think the sensible thing to do is for everyone to relocate to their region or state.
Let's try to avoid the North like a plague.
That way they won't lynch and kill people from other places like fowls.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by nyiamfrank: 11:44am On May 17, 2022
lazkizz:
Nawa Oooo

Military coup will reduce all this nonsense !!
Trust me, military coup will make the country worse, but you know what? I want it. It will define whether Nigeria will continue being one or be regionally governed.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 11:45am On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

You are a f00l

Why not return to your region?

Is Kano State now their homeland?

For someone who claims to be a Smart Politician...you are not so smart.

Hausa Fulani muslims are complete aliens and not welcomed in my Christian Middle Belt--which is my region. The Igbos are very welcomed where I live....
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by lildonn222: 11:46am On May 17, 2022
Check your facts.It was not an attack.It was gas cylinder.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2022
This northerners need to be given a language they understand.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 11:47am On May 17, 2022
Naajjii:

Nyamiri, it was gas explosion your Nyamiri brothers that are disregarding safety protocol keep Gas filled cylinders any how caused it.

Hopeless Almajiri .... is this your alternate cover up story?

Diagnosing things from the comfort of your pit toilet even before the Police have made any real forensic investigations.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2022
Neddstark:

Have you been in a war zone to differentiate a gas blast from a bombblast?
How can an explosion from a gas cooker tear down a building in such manner?

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Henrygetpaid: 11:50am On May 17, 2022
Remember Rowanda . .....
Remember genocide.......
This northerners .....
Are biting more than they can chew...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.