Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) (49036 Views)

Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) / Three Children, 16 Adults Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Kano / Crisis Rocks Kano APC As New Faction Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2022
Emmastan291:
The country is gone.

The Bomb explosion happened in a Christian and Igbo dominanted area..
The bomb was aimed at some certain people.
The Hand-writing is becoming clearer now.
It was always clear my dear. Fulanis are not ready to relinquish power. Armed by the Hausas that they have turned to zombies and the other trampled upon northern minorities.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Joezinho: 1:53pm On May 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This guys is in sivya pain really. Did a muslim rape ur sister before ni?

Maybe a man without ethnicity raped your mother.

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Neddstark: 2:07pm On May 17, 2022
Ximenez:

Dude calm down, I'm in Kano.
Even though i was not close to the venue of the bombing, but my neighbor was, he had to come back and he also showed video and pictorial evidence. I have them on my phone, including voice notes from on scene witnesses.

Secondly, there can be no gas explosion without a fire outbreak and like i said before a gas explosion won't bring down a building in such manner. That's a very clear bomb blast, what i don't understand is why they are trying to cover it up, i mean this is not the first time they dress people up and hid explosives inside their jalabia or hijab and giving them directives of where to blow up.

I hope your narrative is not true. If it is true, you should not be in Kano
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2022
Neddstark:

I hope your narrative is not true. If it is true, you should not be in Kano
It's true.

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2022
Any igbo person still living and doing business in the core north despite all the dangers is really very suicidal.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Oplomo: 4:06pm On May 17, 2022
Ttalk:
I think it is high time Nigerians come to terms that the existence of this country need to be regotiated. There's every pointer that we are not one and we have refused to live together after many years of being together.

If separation will save lives, let it be. Lives being waste are too many.

Rest in peace to the dead

Na today your yoruba brain finally reconnect?
How about mocking Igbos as usual with your 'if you attack abokey, you guys are everywhere, you will be suyalized'?
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by amuwo1980: 4:10pm On May 17, 2022
Useless BBC won’t see this , jihadist lovin BBC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.