Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) (49039 Views)

Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) / Three Children, 16 Adults Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Kano / Crisis Rocks Kano APC As New Faction Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2022
IPOB at work
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by gbengu(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2022
Good one bro.

That is called DETERRENCE in international politics and can be in any situation.

It literally means: If you think you get craze, then I'll show you my super-store where I kept my craziness waiting for you to misbehave once more.

That's what this Northern p*gs need.

martyns303:
This is a Southern dominated area, mostly Igbos. Who is the target of the bomb blast? And who’s is the culprit?

I keep telling people, when a sword man comes to your house, you do not read him poetry, you bring out a bigger sword, mutually assured destruction. The only way to fight violence is with violence.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 11:55am On May 17, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by faceland: 11:57am On May 17, 2022
It is bomb... No fire for it to be gas. If it's gas, people should have their skin cooked off.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by SuperBlack: 11:58am On May 17, 2022

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2022
Hope they where not targeting children
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Zona123(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2022
Anyone that is reasonable should know that this country is gone, a country where different laws apply to different people, where some are treated as first class citizens while others are third class, a country where evil and destruction is the order of the day and those in authority keep mute just because of political affiliation and ambitions.

If only God still visits people with his wrath as it was before the advent of Christ, I think some of not all of these religious fanatics will have their heads reset.

May Christ return quickly because human government have failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 12:06pm On May 17, 2022
Zona123:
Anyone that is reasonable should know that this country is gone, a country where different laws apply to different people, where some are treated as first class citizens while others are third class, a country where evil and destruction is the order of the day and those in authority keep mute just because of political affiliation and ambitions.

If only God still visits people with his wrath as it was before the advent of Christ, I think some of not all of these religious fanatics will have their heads reset.

Evidently because of Buhari they have completely hijacked what was supposed to be a neutral secular army and police into an extension of their Islamic Jihadist Armed Forces....while simultaneously aiding and abetting all manners of Islamic Terrorists and cow-fornicators called Lunatic Herders all over the place.

Christians need to urgently realize that entangling with these snakes in a pretend secular state is pure delusion. You would need to redefine the new terms for a balance of powers or disintegrate this nonsense. There are many countries willing to sell missiles at the world's black markets. No need for old conventional warfare....some hot nukes will do the trick.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Anisilas: 12:07pm On May 17, 2022
martyns303:
This is a Southern dominated area, mostly Igbos. Who is the target of the bomb blast? And who’s is the culprit?

I keep telling people, when a sword man comes to your house, you do not read him poetry, you bring out a bigger sword, mutually assured destruction. The only way to fight violence is with violence.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by 9japride(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2022
faceland:
They said it's gas. Skeptical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubh3zNIwEeQ
[color=#006600][/color]

Investigation was carried under few minutes and it's already known to be gas explosion? I don't believe it, why don't they use this speed in addressing all insecurity targeted at Christians by bringing all perpetrators to book?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Ericnrm(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2022
faceland:
It is bomb... No fire for it to be gas. If it's gas, people should have their skin cooked off.

Bless you bro, spread this to fight the lies

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Naajjii: 12:11pm On May 17, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Hopeless Almajiri .... is this your alternate cover up story?

Diagnosing things from the comfort of your pit toilet even before the Police have made any real forensic investigations.
Nyamiri, How market how your side grin.How are the unknown gunmen ipod terrorists taking you over there
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2022
lazkizz:
Nawa Oooo

Military coup will reduce all this nonsense !!
cheesy
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Neddstark: 12:13pm On May 17, 2022
Ximenez:

How can an explosion from a gas cooker tear down a building in such manner?

It is reported that it was a gas dealer shop nearby.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 12:13pm On May 17, 2022
Naajjii:

Nyamiri, How market how your side grin.How are the unknown gunmen ipod terrorists taking you over there

Almajiri....tell me about your leprosy first. Have you used that leprous hand wash your private part in the open street today? That anus is still smelling bad....
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2022
Neddstark:

It is reported that it was a gas dealer shop nearby.
That's not true.
Just that i can't upload videos here.
It's a suicide bombing.
Saying it's gas explosion is just to cover up the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by obumsway(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2022
DANGERS OF ISLAM
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Naajjii: 12:18pm On May 17, 2022
Zona123:

How about the evil being perpetrated by Ipob Unknown gunmen terrorists.? How about the about to be wedded military couple that were slaughtered live with their heads and private parts cut off? Is that not as barbaric as Deborah's killing? If God will visit with is wrath then all Ipob supporters and ipod slaughtering innocent people will also be visited including the Islamic extremists that killed Deborah. All fall into the same killer and barbarism category.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2022
html14java:

Unity Beggar spotted
Yes.Dear.Chai.i am not.am full blooded Igbo.
Am just trying to say they will never let us go.
But I believe where there is a will,there is a way.We will make them let us go.A solution is in the kitchen.. cooking...
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by maste: 12:29pm On May 17, 2022
E no go better for Frederick Lugard. The South and middle belt have nothing in common with these animals. Time will tell.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by mumayyez: 12:40pm On May 17, 2022
Please let us pipe down on these forms of religious intolerance,let us also try as much as we can to always verify the authenticity of news before commenting to avoid negative comments. What happened in sabon gari is a gas cylinder explosion close to a school. But to my surprise see comments full of insult and name calling.

Allah ya kyauta
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by tit(f): 12:48pm On May 17, 2022
Igbos are not the target
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Neddstark: 12:52pm On May 17, 2022
Ximenez:

That's not true.
Just that i can't upload videos here.
It's a suicide bombing.
Saying it's gas explosion is just to cover up the truth.

Can you swear with your life that it was a suicide bomb?
Bomb brings explosions, gas can also bring explosions. Why are you underrating the effect of one. Gas explosions work with the air.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2022
Nairalanders una too much oooh
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Olasimpson: 1:19pm On May 17, 2022
lazkizz:
Nawa Oooo

Military coup will reduce all this nonsense !!

68% of them are still northern Muslim.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2022
Neddstark:

Can you swear with your life that it was a suicide bomb?
Bomb brings explosions, gas can also bring explosions. Why are you underrating the effect of one. Gas explosions work with the air.
Dude calm down, I'm in Kano.
Even though i was not close to the venue of the bombing, but my neighbor was, he had to come back and he also showed video and pictorial evidence. I have them on my phone, including voice notes from on scene witnesses.

Secondly, there can be no gas explosion without a fire outbreak and like i said before a gas explosion won't bring down a building in such manner. That's a very clear bomb blast, what i don't understand is why they are trying to cover it up, i mean this is not the first time they dress people up and hid explosives inside their jalabia or hijab and giving them directives of where to blow up.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Danmisra(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2022
Ungrateful bastards will never be contented even if the whole world is giving to them.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
For a barbaric religion that effectively prohibits the enlightenment/education of the girl child, founded by a pedophile blood thirsty mediaval warlord nymph, we are not surprised.

Peace will reign in this wobbling contraption of a failed state when the entire south calls the bluff of the backward and primitive child raping Muhammad followers up north.

Better to give them an eye for any eye treatment. If everybody Wana go blind, so be it.. No one has monopoly of violence..
This guys is in sivya pain really. Did a muslim rape ur sister before ni?
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Feggie3: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which God? Na God go help us tackle insecurities? This is my problem with most nigerians, always calling for God for everything. Without doing the necessary. As if na God other countries dey use fight or tackle insecurities .
For your information, there is no more Manna in heaven.
Lmao!! Manna don finish kiaskia!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.