Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC (13086 Views)

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by NwaNimo1(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2022
Presidential aspirant on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has said that he won the 2019 Presidential election but was robbed of the mandate by the All Progressive Congress (APC). grin

He alleged that the APC denied him.the mandate given to him by voters in 2019 using power of incumbency and the instrument of the Federal Government.

“Under no circumstance will that be allowed to repeat itself again in the 2023 elections should the party give me the mandate to contest,” he said.

The Waziri Adamawa was speaking to Kaduna PDP delegates at the party Secretariat on Tuesday night.

“Give me your votes again like tyou did in 2018, I assure you that I will not disappoint you,” he pleaded.

” If given the party mandate and I emerge President in 2023, I will invest in education, decisively address insecurity, and create employment for the youths…unite the country and give every part of the country a sense of belonging.

” I am here again to solicit for your votes like you gave me in 2018. I won the 2019 presidential election squarely but was robbed of it, just like you people were robbed in Kaduna State using government power of incumbency, but we won’t allow a repeat of that again in 2023.

” I therefore appeal to you to elect correct and competent leaders, if I get the mandate of the party and emerge victorious in 2023, I will unite Nigerians and give every part of the country a sense of belonging.”

“If elected President, I will invest in education, decisively address insecurity and provide employment to our youths, give me your votes and you won’t regret doing so” he told the delegates.

Former Governor of Kaduna State, Senator Ahmed Makarfi said, “we agree in totality that PDP won the 2019 general elections both at the national and Kaduna State but we were denied victory, we pray it doesn’t repeat itself again in 2023” .

Mr. Hassan Hyet, Chairman of PDP in Kaduna State said ” we pray that Kaduna delegates will do the needful during the primaries.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/i-won-in-2019-but-robbed-of-my-mandate-atiku/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Urheadmaster(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2022
By declaring 2019 general election inconclusive to rearrange the results tongue cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Ndibuna: 11:28pm On May 17, 2022
Someone from Cameroon is even talking

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by NwaNimo1(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2022
Ndibuna:
Someone from Cameroon is even talking

[img]https:///media/5-12-2022/-eSDBL.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by God1000(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2022
He should go and sit down please, we need young, vibrant and technocratic leaders

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Rastaramsey(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2022
Damn damn damn

Why do I feel that this man is saying the truth...
As at 2019,many niggars eyes don close...

Them bin vote APC out
Buh the power of rigging sup for there....

Enh enh
No wonder them postpone the election that time...

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by chatinent: 1:19am On May 18, 2022
Says a political prostitute who defects to parties more than the way NEPA interrupts power...and when he becomes invalid, he leaves the country only to return to continue the political prostitution.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Penguin2: 2:20am On May 18, 2022
True.

Atiku won the 2019 elections fair and square.

But APC stuffed ballot boxes with ballots in Borno and Yobe.

And that was how war torn Borno and Yobe had more voter turnout than Lagos state and other peaceful states.

But Supreme Court will rule on Atiku’s case on 25th of this month, same day it will rule on the VAT case. Fergie001 what do you think about Atiku’s case in the Supreme Court?

Recall the crux of the case is that Buhari lied to INEC that his certificates are with the ‘Military Board’. Now plaintiffs are contending that there’s no such organ known to our constitution and therefore Buhari’s victory should be annulled.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Throwback: 2:28am On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
True.

And that was how war torn Borno and Yobe had more voter turnout than Lagos state and other peaceful states.

But Supreme Court will rule on Atiku’s case on 25th of this month, same day it will rule on the VAT case. Fergie001 what do you think about Atiku’s case in the Supreme Court?

Recall the crux of the case is that Buhari lied to INEC that his certificates are with the ‘Military Board’. Now plaintiffs are contending that there’s no such organ known to our constitution and therefore Buhari’s victory should be annulled.

That Atiku won in Igboland whose numbers are inconsequential, does not mean he won all over Nigeria.

Atiku is the first presidential candidate of a major party that will lose his own polling unit right inside his ancestral village.

That shame will always remain with him.

What about those who stood by Atiku in the North?

Buba Galadima only recorded 2 or 3 votes for PDP in his polling unit. No wonder the old man staged his own kidnap to avoid the humiliation that was to come, only to come out of hiding days before the election when it became obvious his "kidnap" will not add an extra vote to PDP on election day.

Bukola Saraki was roundly defeated in Kwara, such that he lost his own Senatorial election, while PDP did not win a single Local Government in Kwara.

I repeat, that Igboland majorly voted Atiku with inconsequential numbers, does not translate to a national victory of majority votes.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Maxymilliano(m): 2:33am On May 18, 2022
You couldn't prove beyond reasonable doubt when you went to court and tribunal.

Please look into the future and forget about the past, intensify your efforts for the coming primary and next year elections

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Yankee101: 2:44am On May 18, 2022
Agreed
But you messsed up with Deborah’s case

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by dalongjnr: 2:53am On May 18, 2022
PDP didn't win the 2019/general election. They won the server election but not the one conducted by INEC. They just can't proved that in all the courts they approach in this country.
Forget matters and focus.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by tutudesz: 3:10am On May 18, 2022
Mr Man!! No be you, Tambuwal and Saraki help APC rob Jonathan and Nigerians of their mandates undecided
So please shut up your dirty mouth!! Are not part of the problem of Nigeria undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by tutudesz: 3:18am On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
True.

Was he not part of the people who sponsored the under age voting in the North 2015

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Lanretoye(m): 3:19am On May 18, 2022
Gakubu go-won ni...no be even rubb self na aboniki.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by tutudesz: 3:21am On May 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damn damn damn

Them bin vote APC out

Enh enh
Atiku lost because nobody trusted him simple, even PDP members didn't vote for him undecided all those who contributed to PDP lost 2015, lost their elections 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Penguin2: 4:07am On May 18, 2022
Throwback:

That Atiku won in Igboland whose numbers are inconsequential, does not mean he won all over Nigeria.

Atiku is the first presidential candidate of a major party that will lose his own polling unit right inside his ancestral village.

Baba Galadima only recorded 2 or 3 votes for PDP in his polling unit. No wonder the old man staged his own kidnap to avoid the humiliation that was to come, only to come out of hiding days before the election when it became obvious his "kidnap" will not add an extra vote to PDP on election day.

Bukola Saraki was roundly defeated in Kwara, such that he lost his own Senatorial election, while PDP did not win a single Local Government in Kwara.

I repeat, that Igboland majorly voted Atiku with inconsequential numbers, does not translate to a national victory of majority votes.

Lol!

Funny lots

Who won in Southsouth states? Oh! I forgot they are Igbo states too.

By what margin did APC win in Southwest? Or Southwest is also Igbo region abi?

Continue

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Throwback: 4:13am On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Funny lots

Who won in Southsouth states? Oh! I forgot they are Igbo states too.

By what margin did APC win in Southwest? Or Southwest is also Igbo region abi?

Continue

I repeat, that you and your kindred overwhelmingly voted for Atiku does not translate to winning a national election.

Atiku lost his own polling unit in his village and all his foot soldiers were humiliated in their respective states.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Confirmedzombie: 5:03am On May 18, 2022
Atiku is saying the truth. The FG should use all recovered loots and settle ASUU so they can call off the strike.

Our children's are tired if staying at home

God bless Atiku for this wandaful suggestio.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by alen4smith(m): 5:16am On May 18, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Presidential aspirant on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has said that he won the 2019 Presidential election but was robbed of the mandate by the All Progressive Congress (APC). grin

He alleged that the APC denied him.the mandate given to him by voters in 2019 using power of incumbency and the instrument of the Federal Government.

“Under no circumstance will that be allowed to repeat itself again in the 2023 elections should the party give me the mandate to contest,” he said.

The Waziri Adamawa was speaking to Kaduna PDP delegates at the party Secretariat on Tuesday night.

“Give me your votes again like tyou did in 2018, I assure you that I will not disappoint you,” he pleaded.

” If given the party mandate and I emerge President in 2023, I will invest in education, decisively address insecurity, and create employment for the youths…unite the country and give every part of the country a sense of belonging.

” I am here again to solicit for your votes like you gave me in 2018. I won the 2019 presidential election squarely but was robbed of it, just like you people were robbed in Kaduna State using government power of incumbency, but we won’t allow a repeat of that again in 2023.

” I therefore appeal to you to elect correct and competent leaders, if I get the mandate of the party and emerge victorious in 2023, I will unite Nigerians and give every part of the country a sense of belonging.”

“If elected President, I will invest in education, decisively address insecurity and provide employment to our youths, give me your votes and you won’t regret doing so” he told the delegates.

Former Governor of Kaduna State, Senator Ahmed Makarfi said, “we agree in totality that PDP won the 2019 general elections both at the national and Kaduna State but we were denied victory, we pray it doesn’t repeat itself again in 2023” .

Mr. Hassan Hyet, Chairman of PDP in Kaduna State said ” we pray that Kaduna delegates will do the needful during the primaries.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/i-won-in-2019-but-robbed-of-my-mandate-atiku/

you were scammed with INEC server narratives and you fell for it .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by techWriter3: 6:10am On May 18, 2022
anyone from Cameroon is even bragging

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by ekukeku(m): 6:14am On May 18, 2022
U were robbed 2019 abi grin

But u have lost b4 s election long tym ago b4 2023 now

Uncle Atiku pls wait, if na u be NIGERIAN will u vote 4 a coward like u ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Realist12: 6:41am On May 18, 2022
Looking at Atiku , he reeks of selfishness he thinks about himself only and the only reason he's relevant till date is because he has money . Atiku is a Northerner why is he talking about contesting when Buhari is a Northerner as well . I knew Atiku to be one of the advocate for zoning in the past . But he's anti zoning now . He should rest for 8 years and come back when it's the turn of the north again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Cajal(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damn damn damn

Them bin vote APC out

Enh enh
He won the one sent to the INEC SERVER

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Cajal(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damn damn damn

Them bin vote APC out

Enh enh
but real election, he even lost his polling unit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Cajal(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damn damn damn

Them bin vote APC out

Enh enh
but real election, he even lost his polling unit..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by 00FFT00(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2022
Throwback:

Buba Galadima only recorded 2 or 3 votes for PDP in his polling unit. No wonder the old man staged his own kidnap to avoid the humiliation that was to come, only to come out of hiding days before the election when it became obvious his "kidnap" will not add an extra vote to PDP on election day.

So, the highlighted portions of your position show either your crass ignorance of the state of play, or you're yet another Yoruba propagandist.

What I find nauseating about you Yorubas is your affinity for pretense and jealousy. Northerners do not pretend that they do not live off of the south or need them to subside.

Let's be clear. There is voter apathy in the southeast. Why would they bother voting if their votes only end up throwing up people who actually hates them.

Add to it, the fact that Igbos do not depend on Nigeria's oil and gas for sustenance even if that gas and even oil largely belong to them.

Yet, your statement is still invalid. Let me break your heart. 40 percent of the voters in Lagos are Igbos. Igbos inhabit every nook and cranny of the country, and also vote in their places of residence. Igbo votes are usually counted in those areas.

So, do not live in the illusion that they will not galvanize to drive home an Igbo agenda if the need arises. They are just not as desperate as the rest of you who depend on their resources.

With a verifiable population of more than 50 million in Nigeria, Igbos are probably the largest single ethnicity in Nigeria.

We are well aware of Yoruba propaganda. If you are to lie, structure it in a way that you do not come through as an illiterate.

Igbos are a major force in Lagos trade, commerce, real estate, and education. Do you have any idea about how many of the factories in Lagos and Ogun belong to Igbos?.

Have you imagined what Lagos would've become economically without Igbos?.

Alaba, Balogun, ladipo, aspamda, Idumota, Vespa, and Computer village, just to mention a few. Too many to count, in your supposed land. These places consistently turn over hundreds of millions on a daily basis.

65 percent of all imports into Lagos ports belong to Igbos. Now, let that sink in. These same Igbos constitute the most users of Lagos airports, local and international.

Well over 20,000 buses and trucks exchange passengers and goods between Lagos and the southeast daily. Do you know what that means in money numbers?.

Let's not even mention real estate. Most places in Lagos including vast areas of Amuwo Odofin and Lekki peninsula would still be swampland today but for Igbos.

They repeated that same magic in Abuja and now, Nassarawa. Yorubas need to start being gracious to their benefactors.

You can't sit in your enclave in Ogbomosho and talk down on people whose proven Pedigree and achievements trump yours by and measure.

It is called disrespect.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by verybadmouth(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2022
Where is GYB sef? The guy just kwayet since, he better go buy senate form. grin grin
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by SmartPolician: 7:32am On May 18, 2022
Atiku, not on your life! cheesy

Atiku cannot beat Buhari in any election, even if Buhari was to go for a third term.

After Allah and Mohammed, the next most revered and loved person in the north is Mr. Buhari.

Know this and know peace.

Thank God his administration is coming to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Scooldesign1: 7:33am On May 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: INEC Announces Closure Of All Party Primaries / My Plan To De-market APC — Lere Olayinka / "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.