Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC (13112 Views)

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Christistruth00: 5:17pm On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
Someone from Cameroon is even talking

It was because of Fraud that Atiku was forced to resign from Customs
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Kingspin(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2022
Throwback:

That Atiku won in Igboland whose numbers are inconsequential, does not mean he won all over Nigeria.

Atiku is the first presidential candidate of a major party that will lose his own polling unit right inside his ancestral village.

That shame will always remain with him.

What about those who stood by Atiku in the North?

Buba Galadima only recorded 2 or 3 votes for PDP in his polling unit. No wonder the old man staged his own kidnap to avoid the humiliation that was to come, only to come out of hiding days before the election when it became obvious his "kidnap" will not add an extra vote to PDP on election day.

Bukola Saraki was roundly defeated in Kwara, such that he lost his Senatorial election, while PDP did not win a single Local Government in Kwara.

I repeat, that Igboland majorly voted Atiku with inconsequential numbers, does not translate to a national victory of majority votes.
Is not adding up.
Does it mean Buhari can win 3rd term if the constitution allows him?

INEC messed up our last general elections including the governorship.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Pacyrus(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2022
I personally voted for him in the stead of one clueless, and lifeless Jubrin in Aso Rock. Atiku actually won the election. cry
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by alen4smith(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2022
Bugos4real:
Atiku should first of all come out clearly and condemn the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel before canvassing for our vote.
the greedy grand pa deleted the tweet when he was threatened by his Fulani jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Hadassah2021: 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
Wait until 2023 after, then you can reverse back and start running your mandate alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) / Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation / Tax: Nigeria’s New Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.