Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms (8471 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by indodon(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2022
blueAgent:

Has blacks ever proven to have the capability to rule well in any country or continent?

That can be argued but Nigeria is in too much of a mess to be salvaged by a black man
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by baretalk: 10:41am On May 18, 2022
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Bimpe29: 10:42am On May 18, 2022
Boda Yahaya should stop wasting his resources on his hoax aspiration. He has been tested and found not to be trusted.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Goldbw122(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2022
The same old story the same old failure.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by famology(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2022
Go start from home
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Isaacpositive: 10:59am On May 18, 2022
Yahaya Bello is the best
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Ray02: 11:14am On May 18, 2022
Zikogerald:
Yahaya Bello is a man of his words, I believe he will do that which he said he'll do and he has the capacity to create a new Nigeria.
Man Of his word? Like he did pay bursary in 2018, despite even collecting #600 from students?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by lokho(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2022
Just like the way he did in Kogi
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Enyimbamercedes: 12:34pm On May 18, 2022
How many jobs did you create in Kogi State sir?

In what ways did you boost the economy of Kogi State sir?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Onyidassah: 12:52pm On May 18, 2022
It's youth o'clock �
#hope23
#yahayabello
#thegap
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Originalmaya11(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2022
Ment
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by noelahjones42: 1:54pm On May 18, 2022
GYB the best #hope23
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by blueAgent(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2022
indodon:

That can be argued but Nigeria is in too much of a mess to be salvaged by a black man

That's my point, we are too dishonest and selfish to ourselves, even if we elect a good leader his efforts would be compromised by followers.

Only God can see us true.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by BROWNIES081: 4:17pm On May 18, 2022
GYB the capable one
#hope23
#yahayaBello
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by skukimania(f): 4:18pm On May 18, 2022
Hussysace:
#Hope2023

Abi hopeless 2023!
He should go and boost Kogi State economy first. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by AgeneAngel86: 4:45pm On May 18, 2022
Gov. Bello is the worst of all the other aspirants in terms anything good..
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Folayat(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2022
Na him be the worst contestant of all
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by bernf16(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2022
May God bless you immensely Sir. Yaya Bello is what I can describe as Youth-Failure that can not even govern his state well; his workforce are been owed many arrears & salaries.

I was expecting him to reel out what he has been able to achieved in his state alone; but he never did. I have lived in Lokoja 2018/19, I can tell you during that stay, he owes his entire workforce countless months without pay; the state spec. hospital don't even have Consultants in their clinics, but frustrated MBBS only and a visiting Radiographer (pathetic right).

The staff can't even talk of their woes for the fear of his thugs & hooligans parading as government spies. The only viable business entities are hotels & filling stations...he never opened the state to businesses in an attractive ways ridiculing the ''confluence slogan'' tagged.

So tell me, how could an aggravated-acclaimed man would run a country like Nigeria; though I understand his elementary mathematics...probably indirectly & STYLISHLY lobbying for political appointments when negotiation ensues of him dropping out emanates.

He isn't even stationed in the state; he lives in Abuja...visit his state once in a week. With all this short epistles, how will he be efficient! We youths need to wake up from Pretender like this, like the old gags we are straying away from gradually.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Onuh2020(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2022
Open Letter To His Excellency Yahaya Bello The Executive Governor Of Kogi State by Onuh2020(m): 9:27pm On May 18
The Executive Governor
Kogi State, Nigeria.
May 18

Your Excellency.

You may recall that in 2015 you visited Oganenigu in Dekina Local Government because of gruesome and incessant attacks by the Fulani Herders that displaced our people. We sincerely thank you for that,. Though there were many other attacks after your visitation but on a minimal scale.

Your Excellency Sir I am from that very community and a very good defender of your government and policies even the not very good ones. Well all these should be stories for other days.

That Road you followed is still in that condition. The Sons and Daughters of the community did what they could but I tell you it does not change anything because it is beyond them.

Let me tell you what prompted this missive. I was campaigning for you in CALABAR and a friend asked me what exactly has this your Governor done for you or your community? I was angry with him and I did my best to justify and listed many things that you did and he simply asked how about your 15miles community Road He promised many years ago? And I said the best is reserved for the last. Is a legacy project I said.

Your Excellency Sir, the Road will only take 4 months to reconstruct. And I said this to say it will indeed be a legacy project for your administration.
Your Excellency Sir I want you without delay award the Road from Etutekpe to Aloko to Ugbabo Oganenigu in Dekina Local Government Area.

Your Excellency Sir, whenever an administration is winding down legacy projects and policies are very important because they pave ways and serves as reference.

I am ending this letter now. I would have come personally but I will wait until I get invitation from your Excellency Sir.

I wish you well and success in your campaign for the office President.

I lov you.

ONU AMEH
amehonuh@gmail.com
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Experience
Re: Open Letter To His Excellency Yahaya Bello The Executive Governor Of Kogi State by Onuh2020(m): 7:33am
His Excellency Sir , You promised that community a good road please give it to them before you leave. That is integrity.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN, Banks, And NPA To Resolve Export Bottlenecks In 90 Days / Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba / Is A Female President The Only Hope For Nigerians To Witness Good Governance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.