Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms (8474 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by CalabarPikin: 7:54am On May 18, 2022
We hear

Try again later
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Edoreborn: 7:54am On May 18, 2022
Like the ones u created in kogi bah?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Emperorx: 7:54am On May 18, 2022
Oga Bello don't tell us all this lies we are tied of hearing all this empty promises from politicians.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Jennyclay(f): 7:54am On May 18, 2022
Yeye Bello!!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Baloranking(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2022
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by oyeb15: 7:55am On May 18, 2022
Armed robber job . You won't be relieved going to Abuja until you leave Kogi State. We know the specialty of his tribeboys at Okenne.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Uchemus(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2022
dejiboss10:
the road map to better Nigerian with GyB
#hope23

How much were you paid?

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Kemetals: 7:55am On May 18, 2022
No more deceit. How many jobs have you created since resumption as a governor in Kogi State? What are the condition of the workers and pensioners in Kogi State. You cannot deceive us anymore. If you cannot run a state effectively then a country is too big for you to govern. Your presidential ambition is a mirage that cannot materialize. Don't waste the money stolen from Kogi State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by zedegit: 7:56am On May 18, 2022
Nigeriadondie:
undecided See how the bar of governance has been reduced where all manner of characters would contest for such position. Yahaya or Yamayama Bello who couldn’t perform creditably in Kogi wants to rule the entire Nigeria. I have not seen the jobs this animal has been able to create. He’s currently owing salaries and at one point was paying teachers N6000

It is evidently clear that with crop of aspirants for the presidency, Nigeria is not ready for real fundamental changes that we all desire. Many of these aspirants are not fit or suitable to occupy even the very least position of public office if it were to be in saner and more developed countries let alone the highest office in the country

It is fair to say that Nigeria is hopeless and irredeemable.

You started well but ended badly. I don't believe Nigeria is irredeemable.

We just need to make stiff laws for our thieving politicians just like china. Steal a kobo and be hanged. People like that clown above would run away.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Uchemus(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2022
Zikogerald:
Yahaya Bello is a man of his words, I believe he will do that which he said he'll do and he has the capacity to create a new Nigeria.
how much were you paid to type this nonsense?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by integrity16(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2022
The reforms you haven't been able to create as governor, you want to do it at the centre?

This man is just too funny.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by TenQ: 7:56am On May 18, 2022
onojaintegrity:
Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the governor of Kogi State and an All Progressive Congress presidential aspirant, has reached out to party delegates, stalwarts and fellow Nigerians in a very unique manner. As the party primary approaches, Bello sells himself and his abilities to the delegates in what is seen as the most civilized manner.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbp0OQ39-Uo
Exactly like he did in Kogi state!?

Some people are too full of themselves!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Abubaka50(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2022
This pattern won't work this man should try another methods
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Slynation(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2022
Pay Kogi workers first...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by ibechris(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2022
This one that can't use kogi state as an example wants to fool us.

A man that has no outstanding projects to show is talking.

What good has come out since he became kogi state governor?

No reasonable thing till date, this man pays salary in percentage and wants to become President.

No no no...that is not possible.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by whatalife: 7:57am On May 18, 2022
Bloody liar just as you have created many jobless people in Kogi state and render so many people useless just in the name of needless screening, I know so many aged pensioners whose take home pay is just #12,000 and the useless government still decides to pay some #6000 per month sometimes it doesn’t even pay
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by integrity16(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2022
Uchemus:
how much were you paid to type this nonsense?

He was paid 30 pieces of silver.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Uchemus(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2022
OdogwuZiggy:
Indeed, for Job creation and human capital development GYB is the answer.
#Hope23
#YahayaBello

How many job and human capital development has he done in kogi. Clown.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Adeolajude(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2022
The foolish man has spoken.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Uchemus(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2022
usmanabdulsalam:
Kogi Youths were massively recruited into various ministries as a result of his vast knowledge of handling job creation

If he has created job in kogi, you wont be this jobless to accept peanuts to support a clown.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by ponishah: 7:59am On May 18, 2022
dejiboss10:
#hope23

Sometimes try to be reasonable!
Is he not the governor that is owing workers many months salaries?
He can't even manage a state and he is dreaming of managing 36 states.

You are part of our problem
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Uchemus(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2022
MhiztaEnny:
The birth of a new Nigeria under the leadership of GYB

#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#TheGap

Have you seen the birth of a new kogi state? Ode..
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Bestbeelieve: 8:00am On May 18, 2022
rubbish osiii...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Pio44: 8:01am On May 18, 2022
Oga u have not done anything at kogi , how can u manage Nigeria fake ass, peter obi we move
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by askolly(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2022
U can't boost Kogi economy
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by bmdmix14: 8:02am On May 18, 2022
Zikogerald:
Yahaya Bello is a man of his words, I believe he will do that which he said he'll do and he has the capacity to create a new Nigeria.
like he is going in Kogi shey, simple straight thinking they hard people I swear
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by emmnprince(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2022
dejiboss10:
#hope23

Oh I see! You're one of his paid publicity warriors! You and I know well, without any form of doubt, that he is unfit to be a Nigeria President base on his performance and achievements as a governor.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Esesuwa8: 8:04am On May 18, 2022
Oga Bello, lead by example o. Show us how you go take a hieve am by showing us a glimpse in Kogi state
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by omooba969(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2022
Naija people!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On May 18, 2022
How many have you created in Kogi?!! You are even owing salaries and pensions.

These clowns Sha!

Seems it's only Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu that actually have something to campaign with. undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by omooba969(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2022
dejiboss10:
#hope23

Let Yeye bello give Kogi state the road map first.

You Naija people are always the architect of your own problems.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Okobola146: 8:07am On May 18, 2022
Ordinary Kogi state you no fit handle, na Nigeria wey Buhari don destroy finish you you wan handle now abi? Mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro / APGA ‘elects’ Guber Candidate Monday / Fayemi Congratulates Newly Elected APC National Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.