Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? (1152 Views)

Best Hookup Apps In Nigeria / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? by Cakkie(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2022
Good day all,

My Camon 18i is always showing me settings running in the background notification. I've tried my best in stopping it but all to no avail. I have switched off and rebooted it several times but it keeps notifying me after some time.

It doesn't drain my battery either, but I'm not just comfortable with the notification that pops up on the screen every now and then. Pls how best can I stop this menace once and for all?

@Atheistandproud and other phone gurus in the house.

Re: How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? by atheistandproud(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2022
First and foremost, I'll be worried if that is truly setting or if it's another app that Transsion has disguised as settings.

Because settings doesn't need to notify you that it's running in the BG.

Solution...

Go to app permissions and disable notifications for the settings app. That should be all.
Re: How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? by Cakkie(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2022
atheistandproud:
First and foremost, I'll be worried if that truly setting or if it's another app that Transsion has disguised as settings.

Because settings doesn't need to notify you that it's running in the BG.

Solution...

Go to app permissions and disable notifications for the settings app. That should be all.

Seems there's no way to do it.

Re: How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? by atheistandproud(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2022
Cakkie:

Seems there's no way to do it.

One of the reasons I cannot use a Tecno phone.

HiOS angry angry angry angry

HiOS go dey tell you what to do and what not. Bros, this matter pass me. Call those Transsion people if they can help.
Re: How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? by Cakkie(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2022
atheistandproud:

HiOS go dey tell you what to do and what not. Bros, this matter pass me. Call those Transsion people if they can help.

Nawa o. Ok.
Re: How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? by Cakkie(m): 5:48pm On May 18, 2022
atheistandproud:

Pls how can I set the charging light that shows the phone is on charge?
Re: How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? by atheistandproud(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2022
Cakkie:

Pls how can I set the charging light that shows the phone is on charge?

Enter settings, check notification and look for charging. Let's see if that helps.
Re: How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? by Cakkie(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2022
atheistandproud:

Enter settings, check notification and look for charging. Let's see if that helps.

Here

Re: How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? by Oblivionz5(m): 5:47am On May 19, 2022
Type of phones

Samsung
iPhones
Google pixels

End of list
If you’re using anything else then you’re using a calculator
Bye bye
Re: How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? by Elporo(m): 6:51am On May 19, 2022
Seems settings on Tecno is an app. Hence running in the background.

I don't own a tecno, but dabled alot with roms and shit when I was wee tall.

Soln.1 You need to go to APPS > Settings > [disable notifications]
Soln. 2 Find another app to manage notifications on the play store. [search for hide notifications]

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Losing My Cool Self / Examine Your Partner’s Breast Before Sucking, Expert Tells Men (+18) / YOUR Husband Is Safe With Me, You Will Have Him Back, All I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.