Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,733 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Help!! Losing My Cool Self - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Losing My Cool Self (1153 Views)

I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / People Think I'm A Good Boy Due To My Cool Face. If Only They Knew..... / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Losing My Cool Self by Godswilleee(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Getting frustrated day by day. I am a final year student in one of the federal university. Been at home because of ASUU strike. I cant boost of any mean of income. Anything i want to do involve capital. I can trade bitcoin but no capital to fund account, i can trade forex but no capital to fund account. I know about arbitrage but no capital Pls if anyone can find any legit business to that can bring like 1k daily. Overthinking wan finish me. Currently working in my dads pos store. You know wen you are seeing money front of you but you cant touch. Pls any legite business even if it is 500 h daily. at least something dey reach my hand daily
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by tayo60(f): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Add data and recharge card selling to the POS as your own

1 Like

Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chai sea rough oo. 500 daily is what you are asking.

Op leave that forex and bitcoin. I used 50k to do forex in 2020 it ended in tears. Its pure gambling.
Guys that are making money from it are using jazz.

You still have a popsman sef,try and beg him to help you with money to learn a skill.
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by Godswilleee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
formerUKSF:
Chai sea rough oo. 500 daily is what you are asking.

Op leave that forex and bitcoin. I used 50k to do forex in 2020 it ended in tears. Its pure gambling.
Guys that are making money from it are using jazz.

You still have a popsman sef,try and beg him to help you with money to learn a skill.
Omo e get wen sapa go hold u reach eeh. 500 h go b like very big moni, na dat stage i dey ryt now
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by PumpumPrince: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
tayo60:

angry
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by PumpumPrince: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
tayo60:

somebody is askin for real Job after finishin university & yor advise to him is to go n sell Recharge card...correct?....i dont meanto sound rude sir but are u really really really ok sir?(no oofeince) angry

1 Like

Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by tayo60(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
PumpumPrince:

somebody is askin for real Job after finishin university & yor advise to him is to go n sell Recharge card...correct?....i dont meanto sound rude sir but are u really really really ok sir?(no oofeince) angry
You are d one that is sick in the head. Who be this motherfucker? Must you quote me? U dey ment. Where did you read from his post that he has already graduated? U can't even understand and comprehend simple English.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by PumpumPrince: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
tayo60:
You are d one that is sick in the head. Who be this motherfucker? Must you quote me? U dey ment. Where did you read from his post that he has already graduated? U can't even understand and comprehend simple English.

Please go n learn to spek queens English grama if u struggle to express yor sef..am a Londoner from London...u advise graduate to go n sell re-xharge card.....people like u set Nigeria bak!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by tayo60(f): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
@PumpumPrince, o gbadun.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Please go n learn to spek queens English grama if u struggle to express yor sef..am a Londoner from London...u advise graduate to go n sell re-xharge card.....people like u set Nigeria bak!!(no ooofencse) angry
Londoner cheesy
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by Bennysam: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Oga keep quiet because you do not read before
Quoting him
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by PumpumPrince: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bennysam:

Oga keep quiet because you do not read before
Quoting him

Bro. Tayo60 is a ilitarate sir..Godswilleee spend 7year in university lookin for a job & the best advise tayo60 can give him is to go n sell re-charge card.can u imagine?.....brother please use glasses to read her last post! Sir(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by BigYash: 4:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Person dey ask for advice ,una turn the thread to vahulens ground. grin. Chai
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by Godswilleee(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Bro. Tayo60 is a ilitarate sir..Godswilleee spend 7year in university lookin for a job & the best advise tayo60 can give him is to go n sell re-charge card.can u imagine?.....brother please use glasses to read her last post! Sir(no ooofencse) angry
@pumpumprince i like the fact you are fighting for me but i neva mention spending 7 years in university
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by Slynation(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2022
After 5 months of strike...?? You mean to tell me when most of your paddies are coming fresh and fly you will return same way as you left...?? Imagine you have finished schooling and you met yourself in this kinda scenario with no job...what will you do, ponder on this and help yourself.

People will only assists you when they see your efforts...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by Godswilleee(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Slynation:
After 5 months of strike...?? You mean to tell me when most of your paddies are coming fresh and fly you will return same way as you left...?? Imagine you have finished schooling and you met yourself in this kinda scenario with no job...what will you do, ponder on this and help yourself.

People will only assists you when they see your efforts...!!
U b mumu man. I ask for any legite online business to earn 5h / 1k monthly, u dey preach give me. STFU If u know u cant help.
i have alot of stuffs to do but all require capital which is not forth coming
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
gain dey am?
Re: Help!! Losing My Cool Self by Godswilleee(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
gain dey am?
No gain, sell 100 and they will get 3 naira ( 3% commission)

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money / Study In Cotonou At Ease For (just 3 Years ) / Man Caught On Camera Showing Bedroom Skills With Female Presenter During Live Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.